•  Previous
  • 12(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Afghanistan
(09-07-2021, 01:02 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 12:58 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 12:57 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 09:33 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Well looks like the 2 Fools on here TRT and Quooter once again proved wrong

Blinken also denied claims by Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas), the top Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, that the Taliban was holding American citizens and Afghan allies at the airport hostage until the United States recognized the militant group as the rightful rulers of Afghanistan.

“We are not aware of anyone being held on an aircraft or any hostage-like situation in Mazar-i-Sharif,” Blinken said. “So we have to work through the different requirements, and that’s exactly what we’re doing.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/bli...d=msedgntp

TRT let me give you some good advice. When Quooter post something you should wait at least 24 hours befor you jump on the band wagon with him that way he won't make a fool out of you.
What a moron. There are, depending on whom you believe, between 100 and 500 or more American citizens who want to come home to the U.S. but were stranded in Afghanistan by Joe Biden. Either the Biden Administration is refusing to allow them to leave or the Taliban is refusing to allow them to leave. The bottom line is that Biden abandoned them in a country that is now controlled by terrorists.

A careful reader with a good understanding of the English language will read Blinken's statement and understand that it is nonsense. When he says that "
We are not aware of anyone being held on an aircraft or any hostage-like situation in Mazar-i-Sharif," that means that: 1) the allegation could be true but the State Department does not know about it, 2) there are hostages but they are no longer at Mazar-i-Sharif, or that the Taliban are calling the Americans guests and treating them well, or 4) anything else. "we have to work through different requirements" could mean: 1) the Biden administration is making arrangements to be a ransom to secure the release of the Americans, 2) the Taliban has demanded additional documentation, such as a list of all Americans abandoned in Afghanistan, so that they can be sure that they have rounded up all of them, or 3) anything else.

Blinken's statement was deliberately vague to allow morons to interpret it however they want. Diplomats are good at lying by omission. Nothing changes the fact that Americans are stuck in Afghanistan and it is nobody's fault but Joe Biden's.
Quooter hope you are not playing on here on my dime
Nothing is on your dime. You are a deadbeat parasite.
Quooter I still pay federal taxes so by your claim of having a job I am helping to pay your sorry A$$
(09-07-2021, 01:17 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 01:02 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 12:58 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 12:57 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 09:33 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Well looks like the 2 Fools on here TRT and Quooter once again proved wrong

Blinken also denied claims by Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas), the top Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, that the Taliban was holding American citizens and Afghan allies at the airport hostage until the United States recognized the militant group as the rightful rulers of Afghanistan.

“We are not aware of anyone being held on an aircraft or any hostage-like situation in Mazar-i-Sharif,” Blinken said. “So we have to work through the different requirements, and that’s exactly what we’re doing.”

TRT let me give you some good advice. When Quooter post something you should wait at least 24 hours befor you jump on the band wagon with him that way he won't make a fool out of you.
What a moron. There are, depending on whom you believe, between 100 and 500 or more American citizens who want to come home to the U.S. but were stranded in Afghanistan by Joe Biden. Either the Biden Administration is refusing to allow them to leave or the Taliban is refusing to allow them to leave. The bottom line is that Biden abandoned them in a country that is now controlled by terrorists.

A careful reader with a good understanding of the English language will read Blinken's statement and understand that it is nonsense. When he says that "
We are not aware of anyone being held on an aircraft or any hostage-like situation in Mazar-i-Sharif," that means that: 1) the allegation could be true but the State Department does not know about it, 2) there are hostages but they are no longer at Mazar-i-Sharif, or that the Taliban are calling the Americans guests and treating them well, or 4) anything else. "we have to work through different requirements" could mean: 1) the Biden administration is making arrangements to be a ransom to secure the release of the Americans, 2) the Taliban has demanded additional documentation, such as a list of all Americans abandoned in Afghanistan, so that they can be sure that they have rounded up all of them, or 3) anything else.

Blinken's statement was deliberately vague to allow morons to interpret it however they want. Diplomats are good at lying by omission. Nothing changes the fact that Americans are stuck in Afghanistan and it is nobody's fault but Joe Biden's.
Quooter hope you are not playing on here on my dime
Nothing is on your dime. You are a deadbeat parasite.
Quooter I still pay federal taxes so by your claim of having a job I am helping to pay your sorry A$$
I don't believe that you pay federal taxes. When one lies as often as Cardfan1 and you, one cannot expect any perceptive person to believe any of their claims. However, I will make an exception if you want to admit that you are a clueless dumbass. I would be willing to take your word on that claim. The admission might earn you some new credibility too.
(09-06-2021, 05:00 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 12:52 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Hooter, maybe HRC can get those folks out.  I saw where has chartered at least one plane out as of last week. 

Big Grin
I can’t wait until you are faced with cheering for Hillary Clinton and her efforts to save those who want out of Afghanistan.

Better yet would be if it were you who had to spend some time as one of those over there not knowing from one second to the next if you were going to be beheaded live on the internet or not instead of some of those innocents left stranded.

I saw the sheer terror on the crying faces of those little kids who couldn't get out. You know you could politicize the second coming. Past that a man who could punch the laugh icon button with regard to the national shame of the situation in Afghanistan, is less than despicable.

I’m not over there for that reason.  Same for you. 

Why is the party of personal responsibility so damn fired up about these people who chose to be there?  

is it just Biden…it’s just Biden right?
(09-07-2021, 06:05 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 12:52 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Hooter, maybe HRC can get those folks out.  I saw where has chartered at least one plane out as of last week. 

Big Grin
I can’t wait until you are faced with cheering for Hillary Clinton and her efforts to save those who want out of Afghanistan.

Better yet would be if it were you who had to spend some time as one of those over there not knowing from one second to the next if you were going to be beheaded live on the internet or not instead of some of those innocents left stranded.

I saw the sheer terror on the crying faces of those little kids who couldn't get out. You know you could politicize the second coming. Past that a man who could punch the laugh icon button with regard to the national shame of the situation in Afghanistan, is less than despicable.

Why is the party of personal responsibility so damn fired up about these people who chose to be there?  

Those people did not choose to be abandoned to a terrorist regime by Joe Biden. Yes, it is just Joe Biden that made the decisions that left hundreds of Americans behind.
(09-07-2021, 06:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Big Grin

Those people did not choose to be abandoned to a terrorist regime by Joe Biden. Yes, it is just Joe Biden that made the decisions that left hundreds of Americans behind.
Biden extended the deadline from May 1st to Aug 31st. Guess some folks were running late.  

The same terrorist regime that  Donald Trump signed a Hooter approved treaty with?

seems like the terrorists are assisting in evacuating the remaining Americans. 

hooter, are you secretly wishing for Americans to be captured and killed by terrorists?  That would be really disgusting but totally on brand.
(09-07-2021, 08:49 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 06:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Big Grin

Biden extended the deadline from May 1st to Aug 31st. Guess some folks were running late.  

The same terrorist regime that  Donald Trump signed a Hooter approved treaty with?

seems like the terrorists are assisting in evacuating the remaining Americans. 

hooter, are you secretly wishing for Americans to be captured and killed by terrorists?  That would be really disgusting but totally on brand.
This coming from the same jerk who blamed the Americans that Biden abandoned to the Taliban for their situation. There is no spinning the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan so that it was Trump's fault. Repeating that lie will not make it more believable. Biden's negligence has already cost 13 members of our armed services their lives and nothing will make up for that. We will never know how many Americans the traitor left behind because he is a serial liar the same as you are. He is just a lot smarter than you and has a paid staff of liars.
(09-08-2021, 11:48 AM)jetpilot Wrote: https://twitter.com/EROTHCJ5/status/1435...38/photo/1
Very true, JP. This country used to be very selective about the people allowed to immigrate to this country and immigration allowed the nation to grow stronger as our population increased. Now, immigration is all about growing the population of Democrat voters. The votes of terrorists and welfare deadbeats count the same as anybody else's vote, so Democrats actually prefer immigrants who are poor, illiterate, and looking for a handout.

Big Grin

You're not there because you were too big a sis to do so. You chose instead, to hide behind people who did have the courage to serve, and now you have chosen to sit back and run your mouth about it from the safety of your keyboard the way you do everything else.

Meanwhile I will take the opinions of honorable people like the contractors who are still over there putting their lives on the line (after their active service is behind them BTW) in order to get American citizens out over the anti American nonsense or your drool, any day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-08-2021, 12:03 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Big Grin

You're not there because you were too big a sis to do so. You chose instead, to hide behind people who did have the courage to serve, and now you have chosen to sit back and run your mouth about it from the safety of your keyboard the way you do everything else.

Meanwhile I will take the opinions of honorable people like the contractors who are still over there putting their lives on the line (after their active service is behind them BTW) in order to get American citizens out over the anti American nonsense or your drool, any day.
Are you inventing a narrative, TRT, or do you know there are actual contractors working to get trapped citizens out?
(09-08-2021, 02:16 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Big Grin

Are you inventing a narrative, TRT, or do you know there are actual contractors working to get trapped citizens out?

Big Grin All you get done on here is lie to invent narratives and you're going to try to ol DNC projection 101 to accuse me of your own sin? Please

You are too big a girly man to serve but you can lambast anything or anybody from behind that keyboard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(09-08-2021, 02:36 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 05:00 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Better yet would be if it were you who had to spend some time as one of those over there not knowing from one second to the next if you were going to be beheaded live on the internet or not instead of some of those innocents left stranded.

Big Grin All you get done on here is lie to invent narratives and you're going to try to ol DNC projection 101 to accuse me of your own sin? Please

You are too big a girly man to serve but you can lambast anything or anybody from behind that keyboard.
Oh, so it is a fairytale because all you got is attempting to make fun of me for not serving in Afghanistan.   Sleepy  

Don't makeup stories, TRT.  I agree we should save those Americans.  We should do everything we can, but crucifying the government when it don't go peachy-keen is disingenuous considering these folks knew this was coming and had plenty of time to get out.
(09-08-2021, 02:45 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 06:05 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I’m not over there for that reason.  Same for you. 

Oh, so it is a fairytale because all you got is attempting to make fun of me for not serving in Afghanistan.   Sleepy  

Don't makeup stories, TRT.  I agree we should save those Americans.  We should do everything we can, but crucifying the government when it don't go peachy-keen is disingenuous considering these folks knew this was coming and had plenty of time to get out.

You don't know that, and you don't know how what they were told influenced their decisions. Past that, this was supposed to be a government of and by the people last I checked. My civic duty is to vet government. But according to you morons the only way I can be an American is if I accept what Democrats tell me, (no small part of which BTW is supposedly that all Republicans are idiots) otherwise I'm a malcontent or in some kind of a cultist trance.

No I'll continue to see things my way, thanks anyway.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-08-2021, 04:19 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 12:03 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: You're not there because you were too big a sis to do so. You chose instead, to hide behind people who did have the courage to serve, and now you have chosen to sit back and run your mouth about it from the safety of your keyboard the way you do everything else.

You don't know that, and you don't know how what they were told influenced their decisions. Past that, this was supposed to be a government of and by the people last I checked. My civic duty is to vet government. But according to you morons the only way I can be an American is if I accept what Democrats tell me, (no small part of which BTW is supposedly that all Republicans are idiots) otherwise I'm a malcontent or in some kind of a cultist trance.

TRT you still back Trump after January 6 ? Answer that question then we can move forward
(09-08-2021, 04:51 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 02:16 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Are you inventing a narrative, TRT, or do you know there are actual contractors working to get trapped citizens out?

TRT you still back Trump after January 6 ? Answer that question then we can move forward
Liar. You and your fellow Marxists will keep your focus on Trump as long as the current screw-up is occupying the Oval Office. You will continue repeating debunked allegations against Trump because there is nothing good that one can say about Biden and Harris.
(09-08-2021, 05:18 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 04:51 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 02:36 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Big Grin All you get done on here is lie to invent narratives and you're going to try to ol DNC projection 101 to accuse me of your own sin? Please

Liar. You and your fellow Marxists will keep your focus on Trump as long as the current screw-up is occupying the Oval Office. You will continue repeating debunked allegations against Trump because there is nothing good that one can say about Biden and Harris.
Quooter the FBI said it wasn't planned so something got the Trumpsters panties in a wad what was it ?
Was it the weather, food they ate for breakfast maybe too spicy or was it the Big Lie they was told for over 2 months and the Knute Rockne speech Trump gave to them right before the invasion what's your theory on the invasion ?
(09-08-2021, 12:03 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: You're not there because you were too big a sis to do so. You chose instead, to hide behind people who did have the courage to serve, and now you have chosen to sit back and run your mouth about it from the safety of your keyboard the way you do everything else.

How did they not know?  Trump had us leaving as early as May 1st.  They should have been packed and ready by then much less August 31st.  

oh… so you did make up a fib about contractors saving other Americans in Afghanistan. 

You have spent more time whining over a extraction of people from war zone surrounded by terrorists than you’ve complained about the 2 year failure of the public health system. 
It’s asinine.

Liar. Nobody has to make a fool of you. You are a self-made fool. Blinken's original statement, which you quoted above, made it clear that he was being evasive and deceptive by playing word games. With so many American lives at stake, it is inevitable that the truth will come out, even under Pedo Joe and his skilled team of liars.

Biden’s Blinken admits Taliban not allowing flights with Americans to leave until they have secured ‘proper documentation’
(09-09-2021, 08:51 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Liar. Nobody has to make a fool of you. You are a self-made fool. Blinken's original statement, which you quoted above, made it clear that he was being evasive and deceptive by playing word games. With so many American lives at stake, it is inevitable that the truth will come out, even under Pedo Joe and his skilled team of liars.

Biden’s Blinken admits Taliban not allowing flights with Americans to leave until they have secured ‘proper documentation’
Quooter looks to me they just wanted proper documentation that's not the story you posted 

“We know the reason why is because the Taliban want something in exchange. This is really, Chris, turning into a hostage situation where they’re not going to allow American citizens to leave until they get full recognition from the United States of America,”

Taliban holding 6 US flights 'hostage' in Afghanistan: Rep. McCaul (nypost.com)

Quooter which one is it a quid pro quo or just the proper papers
Or maybe it was a political ploy
(09-08-2021, 06:24 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 02:16 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Are you inventing a narrative, TRT, or do you know there are actual contractors working to get trapped citizens out?

How did they not know?  Trump had us leaving as early as May 1st.  They should have been packed and ready by then much less August 31st.  

oh… so you did make up a fib about contractors saving other Americans in Afghanistan. 

You have spent more time whining over a extraction of people from war zone surrounded by terrorists than you’ve complained about the 2 year failure of the public health system. 
It’s asinine.

Like I said. You are half lie and half mouth to spew the lie.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^ Just watched an interview with General Jack Keane. He is a retired 4 star general who graduated from The Command and General Staff College AND The Army War College. His combat experience includes Vietnam, Somalia, Bosnia and Kosovo, he has four major commands to his credit. He was Vice Chief of Staff of the US Army at the Pentagon and Chaired the Institute of the Study of War. Not to mention his much leaned on abilities to advise the federal government on military matters across the globe and his military analyses put out on air across time. This guy's advice and experience can be compared to history and current events without equivocation. By virtue of the record, he has been wrong about as often as you've been truthful there Cardfan.

Now I know no 4 star general could ever hope to compete with the self declared expertise of a BGR troll and office girl the likes Cardfan---- I am still going out on a limb to say he's the more likely source on troop withdrawal procedure between the two. Jack Keane says the Biden overseen withdrawal is a "debacle." He further says we betrayed our allies who had people still in Afghanistan (who evidently didn't get the memo either) and with whom now the US has strained relations. He further says kowtowing to the Taliban is humiliating and destructive to our country and our allies. He further says for the state department to deny aircraft from an airport in northern Afghanistan permission to land in Dona, which is where they vet the Afghani hopefuls in the first place, is inexcusable and makes no sense. He further says there are hundreds of stranded Americans and 10's of thousands of deserving Afghans (not the unvetted Taliban that likely were flown here in droves from Kabul) but deserving by virtue of service under harm's way in Afghanistan.

Additionally the good general didn't make a big deal of it, but Biden has just ordered Keane to resign his post on the West Point Military Advisory
Board. Not WOKE enough for them IMHO. And that even though the appointment carries a three year tenure with it according to federal law. Those little tidbits just off the top of my head, but believe me the general had much more to say. Suffice it to say I don't make stuff up, that is your forte Cardfan, Though were one to take your dogged persistence out of the equation there wouldn't be a lot left to grade you on. I will say you deserve an A+ for contempt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-09-2021, 01:55 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Just watched an interview with General Jack Keane. He is a retired 4 star general who graduated from The Command and General Staff College AND The Army War College. His combat experience includes Vietnam, Somalia, Bosnia and Kosovo, he has four major commands to his credit. He was Vice Chief of Staff of the US Army at the Pentagon and Chaired the Institute of the Study of War. Not to mention his much leaned on abilities to advise the federal government on military matters across the globe and his military analyses put out on air across time. This guy's advice and experience can be compared to history and current events without equivocation. By virtue of the record, he has been wrong about as often as you've been truthful there Cardfan.

Now I know no 4 star general could ever hope to compete with the self declared expertise of a BGR troll and office girl the likes Cardfan---- I am still going out on a limb to say he's the more likely source on troop withdrawal procedure between the two. Jack Keane says the Biden overseen withdrawal is a "debacle." He further says we betrayed our allies who had people still in Afghanistan (who evidently didn't get the memo either) and with whom now the US has strained relations. He further says kowtowing to the Taliban is humiliating and destructive to our country and our allies. He further says for the state department to deny aircraft from an airport in northern Afghanistan permission to land in Dona, which is where they vet the Afghani hopefuls in the first place, is inexcusable and makes no sense. He further says there are hundreds of stranded Americans and 10's of thousands of deserving Afghans (not the unvetted Taliban that likely were flown here in droves from Kabul) but deserving by virtue of service under harm's way in Afghanistan. 

Additionally the good general didn't make a big deal of it, but Biden has just ordered Keane to resign his post on the West Point Military Advisory
Board. Not WOKE enough for them IMHO. And that even though the appointment carries a three year tenure with it according to federal law. Those little tidbits just off the top of my head, but believe me the general had much more to say. Suffice it to say I don't make stuff up, that is your forte Cardfan, Though were one to take your dogged persistence out of the equation there wouldn't be a lot left to grade you on. I will say you deserve an A+ for contempt.
TRT is this the same general who is Executive Chairman of AM General who in 2017 was awarded a $459 million dollar contract from 2017 to 2023 ? If it is wonder what his cut is could this be his angle for beating the war drum ?
Your General is making money off of wars now TRT what's your excuse ? Lot of money to make off of the government 

AM General Announces General (Ret.) Jack Keane as Executive Chairman

Fox News Fails to Disclose That Its Go-To Afghanistan Expert Jack Keane Profits From War (thedailybeast.com)
You don't even rise to the level of making stuff up V I vector. Your best is copying and pasting DNC talking points. Which of course I am spared the pain of stooping to, thanks to the ignore list.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-09-2021, 04:29 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: You don't even rise to the level of making stuff up V I vector. Your best is copying and pasting DNC talking points. Which of course I am spared the pain of stooping to, thanks to the ignore list.
TRT your boy is making millions off of wars now what's your excuse ?
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.  --- Permanently :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-09-2021, 06:41 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.  --- Permanently Big Grin
"My choice for President sits the captain's chair. If you could figure that one out, maybe you'd be able to understand when you've been proven wrong."
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)