• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Afghanistan
(09-03-2021, 02:28 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 02:19 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 12:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 12:36 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 12:02 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Who said that Trump was cheering what happened in the Capitol on Jan. 6th? Who in this forum has cheered what happened? You and your only friend Cardfan1 are the biggest liars in BGR history by far, although I doubt that you will ever overtake your buddy's lead in terms of both the quantity and unbelievability of lies. He is setting records that will never be broken.
I take that as a compliment.  If you don't like it then I am definitely on the right path Big Grin 

You boys will never post your real feelings, but your defense of the insurrection speaks volumes.  

Hooter, at that pace how long you reckon it would take troops to make it to Afghanistan to help with the withdrawal?
More lies, but still no names of the people who have cheered what you dishonestly continue to call an insurrection. And no, Cardfan1, lying is never the right path. Patting yourself on the back for being a prolific liar is stupid.

Your word is INSURRECTION.

"Can I have a definition?" 

a violent uprising against an authority or government.

J-A-N-U-A-R-Y 6th 

Correct!

yep 4 hours to send troops to our own Capitol and that guy would have succeeded in Afghanistan  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Liar. Nancy Pelosi turned down Trump's offer to send troops to bolster security before his rally. Biden and the Democrats in Congress were surrounded by 25,000 troops and police officers but they thought 700 troops were enough to protect Americans being evacuated from Afghanistan. How many Americans were abandoned in Afghanistan? Nobody knows.

Still no names, vector? Not even one name? That is why the Democrat media loves to use unnamed sources. Nobody can confirm anything attributed to an unnamed, non-existent source. The same thing applies here. If you cannot name one name, then I am going to assume that you were just lying again.

Quooter what in the hell you rambling about ? Trump called his Patriots to come to DC for stop the steal rally he and several others gave a Knute Rockne Speech had them all fired up told them to take there country back and "fight fight or you will have no country"
so his Patriots stormed the capitol hunting for Pence to stop the election after 4 hours Trump told his Patriots to go home and he loved them. But someone says he was cheering while watching the battlefield unfold on TV and cheering at least someone said that.
(09-03-2021, 12:36 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 12:02 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Who said that Trump was cheering what happened in the Capitol on Jan. 6th? Who in this forum has cheered what happened? You and your only friend Cardfan1 are the biggest liars in BGR history by far, although I doubt that you will ever overtake your buddy's lead in terms of both the quantity and unbelievability of lies. He is setting records that will never be broken.
I take that as a compliment.  If you don't like it then I am definitely on the right path Big Grin 

You boys will never post your real feelings, but your defense of the insurrection speaks volumes.  

Hooter, at that pace how long you reckon it would take troops to make it to Afghanistan to help with the withdrawal?
More lies, but still no names of the people who have cheered what you dishonestly continue to call an insurrection. And no, Cardfan1, lying is never the right path. Patting yourself on the back for being a prolific liar is stupid.

J-A-N-U-A-R-Y 6th 

Correct!

yep 4 hours to send troops to our own Capitol and that guy would have succeeded in Afghanistan  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Liar. Nancy Pelosi turned down Trump's offer to send troops to bolster security before his rally. Biden and the Democrats in Congress were surrounded by 25,000 troops and police officers but they thought 700 troops were enough to protect Americans being evacuated from Afghanistan. How many Americans were abandoned in Afghanistan? Nobody knows.

Still no names, vector? Not even one name? That is why the Democrat media loves to use unnamed sources. Nobody can confirm anything attributed to an unnamed, non-existent source. The same thing applies here. If you cannot name one name, then I am going to assume that you were just lying again.

Liar?  Is that what your autocorrect types when you push L?  

Oh boy...Hooter, you're caught in a fib.  
https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-235651652542

Even if she would have turned troops down, it's not her fault mindless magaites listened to Trump and tried to overthrow the govt.  

Did you mean 7000?  I think you did.   700 is the number Trump would get there by next year.
(09-03-2021, 02:52 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 12:36 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I take that as a compliment.  If you don't like it then I am definitely on the right path Big Grin 

J-A-N-U-A-R-Y 6th 

Correct!

Even if she would have turned troops down, it's not her fault mindless magaites listened to Trump and tried to overthrow the govt.  

Did you mean 7000?  I think you did.   700 is the number Trump would get there by next year.
Liar. No, I meant 600 to 700 and that was the number of troops reported in and near the airport at one point during the evacuation. Troops were being withdrawn from Afghanistan before and during the evacuation of American civilians. I will stop typing the word "liar" when you and vector decide to stop lying.
(09-03-2021, 03:53 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 12:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: More lies, but still no names of the people who have cheered what you dishonestly continue to call an insurrection. And no, Cardfan1, lying is never the right path. Patting yourself on the back for being a prolific liar is stupid.

J-A-N-U-A-R-Y 6th 

Correct!

Liar. No, I meant 600 to 700 and that was the number of troops reported in and near the airport at one point during the evacuation. Troops were being withdrawn from Afghanistan before and during the evacuation of American civilians. I will stop typing the word "liar" when you and vector decide to stop lying.
Quooter then you should of stopped lying a long time ago
(09-03-2021, 12:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: More lies, but still no names of the people who have cheered what you dishonestly continue to call an insurrection. And no, Cardfan1, lying is never the right path. Patting yourself on the back for being a prolific liar is stupid.

J-A-N-U-A-R-Y 6th 

Correct!

I didn’t see that report. I tried to find it and couldn’t.  If you got it post it. 

I did out your lie on Nancy’s denial of the Ng before the Trump riot.  Did you read that?!
(09-03-2021, 06:22 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

J-A-N-U-A-R-Y 6th 

Correct!

I didn’t see that report. I tried to find it and couldn’t.  If you got it post it. 

I did out your lie on Nancy’s denial of the Ng before the Trump riot.  Did you read that?!
Sorry that your Googling skills suck and no, I do not read most of the articles you link because you have repeatedly either: not understood what you linked, misrepresented the article that you linked, and/or not read linked articles that you have posted. In case you missed it, I usually post an excerpt of articles to which I link, although that takes additional time. Because you waste so much time with your lies, I have cut back on my excerpting recently.
(09-03-2021, 07:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 02:28 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Liar. Nancy Pelosi turned down Trump's offer to send troops to bolster security before his rally. Biden and the Democrats in Congress were surrounded by 25,000 troops and police officers but they thought 700 troops were enough to protect Americans being evacuated from Afghanistan. How many Americans were abandoned in Afghanistan? Nobody knows.

Sorry that your Googling skills suck and no, I do not read most of the articles you link because you have repeatedly either: not understood what you linked, misrepresented the article that you linked, and/or not read linked articles that you have posted. In case you missed it, I usually post an excerpt of articles to which I link, although that takes additional time. Because you waste so much time with your lies, I have cut back on my excerpting recently.

I did.  And it was either no that big of a story or it has already been debunked. 

But how about I take a page from your Book , I’ll take a page from your book. you made the accusation: Support it.

funny, you did’t read the article that proves you’re a fibber.  Big Grin  It was very short. AP stated the lie and debunked the lie. 
What idiot spread that anyway?  Besides you.
(09-03-2021, 07:40 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 02:52 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Liar?  Is that what your autocorrect types when you push L?  

I did.  And it was either no that big of a story or it has already been debunked. 

But how about I take a page from your Book , I’ll take a page from your book. you made the accusation: Support it.

funny, you did’t read the article that proves you’re a fibber.  Big Grin  It was very short. AP stated the lie and debunked the lie. 
I am sure that you did find that both General Milley and General Scott Miller have been quoted citing the troop numbers that I gave and you are lying again. If you are really not smart enough to find an article given the location, names of those involved, and number of troops, then find a fifth grader to find it for you. What I don't get, CF1, is how a person enjoys lying and being a general a$$hole hour after hour, day after day. Psychiatrists could write books on what makes guys like you and vector behave as bizarrely as you do.

And, I did not selectively not read the AP link that you posted, I almost never read articles that you link and neither do you. Keep that in mind when you are using those weak search skills looking for lists of articles that other Marxists have provided to you. I am so glad that I am not related to you and do not have to tolerate your holiday visits. I pity your poor family.
(09-03-2021, 07:56 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 03:53 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Liar. No, I meant 600 to 700 and that was the number of troops reported in and near the airport at one point during the evacuation. Troops were being withdrawn from Afghanistan before and during the evacuation of American civilians. I will stop typing the word "liar" when you and vector decide to stop lying.

I am sure that you did find that both General Milley and General Scott Miller have been quoted citing the troop numbers that I gave and you are lying again. If you are really not smart enough to find an article given the location, names of those involved, and number of troops, then find a fifth grader to find it for you. What I don't get, CF1, is how a person enjoys lying and being a general a$$hole hour after hour, day after day. Psychiatrists could write books on what makes guys like you and vector behave as bizarrely as you do.

And, I did not selectively not read the AP link that you posted, I almost never read articles that you link and neither do you. Keep that in mind when you are using those weak search skills looking for lists of articles that other Marxists have provided to you. I am so glad that I am not related to you and do not have to tolerate your holiday visits. I pity your poor family.
I distinctly remember Vector proving you a wrong  in “citing of troop numbers” either earlier in this thread or another.  So forgive me for not taking your word for it.  

Hooter, proven to be dishonest and resorts to name calling and personal insults. Big Grin   Happens every single time.  And I’m the a$$hole?! Dodgy 

The Afghanistan swirl has put a dent in Biden’s job approval rating and according abc news it’s at 44%. 
That’s probably a low.  

Folks, are moving on to what is happening at home with Hurricanes and the Desantis variant.
(09-04-2021, 10:13 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 06:22 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I didn’t see that report. I tried to find it and couldn’t.  If you got it post it. 

I distinctly remember Vector proving you a wrong  in “citing of troop numbers” either earlier in this thread or another.  So forgive me for not taking your word for it.  

Hooter, proven to be dishonest and resorts to name calling and personal insults. Big Grin   Happens every single time.  And I’m the a$$hole?! Dodgy 

The Afghanistan swirl has put a dent in Biden’s job approval rating and according abc news it’s at 44%. 
That’s probably a low.  

Folks, are moving on to what is happening at home with Hurricanes and the Desantis variant.
Professional liar admits Afghanistan was a disaster and then seamlessly pivots to a different outrageous lie. He would never stop lying even if he got beat with a baseball bat every time he told a lie. Disgusting.
(09-04-2021, 10:24 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 07:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Sorry that your Googling skills suck and no, I do not read most of the articles you link because you have repeatedly either: not understood what you linked, misrepresented the article that you linked, and/or not read linked articles that you have posted. In case you missed it, I usually post an excerpt of articles to which I link, although that takes additional time. Because you waste so much time with your lies, I have cut back on my excerpting recently.

That’s probably a low.  

Professional liar admits Afghanistan was a disaster and then seamlessly pivots to a different outrageous lie. He would never stop lying even if he got beat with a baseball bat every time he told a lie. Disgusting.
All joking aside, I believe that two of these posters have some serious mental illness issues that cry out for treatment. Stupidity magnifies their problems because they repeatedly tell easily debunked lies and then accuse others of being dishonest.
Looks like we gave the weapons to the wrong sex should of gave them to the Afghan women
Quooter looks like you gave the wrong intel

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/04/asia/afgh...index.html
(09-04-2021, 11:29 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 07:40 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I did.  And it was either no that big of a story or it has already been debunked. 

That’s probably a low.  

All joking aside, I believe that two of these posters have some serious mental illness issues that cry out for treatment. Stupidity magnifies their problems because they repeatedly tell easily debunked lies and then accuse others of being dishonest.
Would be nice if you would clear up your lies.  

Did Nancy deny troops?  Were there only 700 troops like you said ?
(09-05-2021, 01:34 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-04-2021, 11:29 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 07:56 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I am sure that you did find that both General Milley and General Scott Miller have been quoted citing the troop numbers that I gave and you are lying again. If you are really not smart enough to find an article given the location, names of those involved, and number of troops, then find a fifth grader to find it for you. What I don't get, CF1, is how a person enjoys lying and being a general a$$hole hour after hour, day after day. Psychiatrists could write books on what makes guys like you and vector behave as bizarrely as you do.

That’s probably a low.  

Would be nice if you would clear up your lies.  

Did Nancy deny troops?  Were there only 700 troops like you said ?
Maybe you should ask vector to give you some tips on Google searches and reading posts. I am not repeating information that has already been posted for you, dumbass.
Who could have seen this coming? Biden and those who continue to defend him have blood on their hands. Terrorists recognize a golden opportunity when they see one. The Obama/Biden administration sent a plane loaded with American cash to Iran and the mullahs had no hostages. What terms will an imbecile like Biden agree to? We will probably never know because Biden and his media enablers are such liars.
Quote:Taliban keeping Americans ‘hostage’ by not allowing flights to depart: Rep. McCaul

The Taliban is holding six airplanes carrying Americans and Afghan refugees “hostage” at an airport in Afghanistan, Rep. Michael McCaul claimed in an interview Sunday.

McCaul, the ranking Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, said on “Fox News Sunday” that the flights have been cleared by the US State Department to depart but “the Taliban will not let them leave the airport.”

“In fact, we have six airplanes at Mazar-i-Sharif airport, six airplanes, with American citizens on them as I speak, also with these interpreters, and the Taliban is holding them hostage for demands right now,” the Texas congressman told host Chris Wallace.

Wallace questioned McCaul on what demands the Taliban are making before allowing the flights to leave.

“Well, they are not clearing airplanes to depart. They’ve sat at the airport for the last couple days, these planes, and they’re not allowed to leave,” he said.

“We know the reason why is because the Taliban want something in exchange. This is really, Chris, turning into a hostage situation where they’re not going to allow American citizens to leave until they get full recognition from the United States of America,” he continued.
(09-05-2021, 02:37 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Who could have seen this coming? Biden and those who continue to defend him have blood on their hands. Terrorists recognize a golden opportunity when they see one. The Obama/Biden administration sent a plane loaded with American cash to Iran and the mullahs had no hostages. What terms will an imbecile like Biden agree to? We will probably never know because Biden and his media enablers are such liars.
Quote:Taliban keeping Americans ‘hostage’ by not allowing flights to depart: Rep. McCaul

The Taliban is holding six airplanes carrying Americans and Afghan refugees “hostage” at an airport in Afghanistan, Rep. Michael McCaul claimed in an interview Sunday.

McCaul, the ranking Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, said on “Fox News Sunday” that the flights have been cleared by the US State Department to depart but “the Taliban will not let them leave the airport.”

“In fact, we have six airplanes at Mazar-i-Sharif airport, six airplanes, with American citizens on them as I speak, also with these interpreters, and the Taliban is holding them hostage for demands right now,” the Texas congressman told host Chris Wallace.

Wallace questioned McCaul on what demands the Taliban are making before allowing the flights to leave.

“Well, they are not clearing airplanes to depart. They’ve sat at the airport for the last couple days, these planes, and they’re not allowed to leave,” he said.

“We know the reason why is because the Taliban want something in exchange. This is really, Chris, turning into a hostage situation where they’re not going to allow American citizens to leave until they get full recognition from the United States of America,” he continued.
NEW YORK POST
(09-05-2021, 02:37 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Who could have seen this coming? Biden and those who continue to defend him have blood on their hands. Terrorists recognize a golden opportunity when they see one. The Obama/Biden administration sent a plane loaded with American cash to Iran and the mullahs had no hostages. What terms will an imbecile like Biden agree to? We will probably never know because Biden and his media enablers are such liars.

For sure. And frankly, who would be silly enough to bet money they haven't paid the Taliban off to some degree already?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-05-2021, 03:51 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

NEW YORK POST
You have a real aversion for the truth, don't you, vector? Here is a pro tip for you. Rarely will direct quotes where the name of the person quoted is given be inaccurate, no matter whether the source is conservative or liberal. Americans are being held against their will in Afghanistan. I am not surprised that you don't care.

If an American does not care that his president accepted bribes from foreign governments, then it is unreasonable for me to expect him to care that the Taliban have taken American hostages. You are a pathetic human being for not caring about an unknown number of Americans abandoned in Afghanistan by the U.S. government.
(09-05-2021, 09:11 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

NEW YORK POST
You have a real aversion for the truth, don't you, vector? Here is a pro tip for you. Rarely will direct quotes where the name of the person quoted is given be inaccurate, no matter whether the source is conservative or liberal. Americans are being held against their will in Afghanistan. I am not surprised that you don't care.

If an American does not care that his president accepted bribes from foreign governments, then it is unreasonable for me to expect him to care that the Taliban have taken American hostages. You are a pathetic human being for not caring about an unknown number of Americans abandoned in Afghanistan by the U.S. government.
President Biden if i am not mistaken announced his withdraw in April they had 4 months to get out maybe they was making so much money from our government they didn't want to leave until it was too late i don't know but they had enough time to get out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(09-05-2021, 09:38 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

NEW YORK POST

President Biden if i am not mistaken announced his withdraw in April they had 4 months to get out maybe they was making so much money from our government they didn't want to leave until it was too late i don't know but they had enough time to get out.
The Biden administration promised all Americans safe passage and assured them that they were in no danger until the Taliban took over Kabul. In fact, the Taliban offered to let the U.S. secure Kabul before the evacuation and the Biden administration declined. The Taliban were told that the U.S. only needed control of the airport, so they moved into Kabul. Americans and Afghani translators are stranded there because of Biden's incompetence and that is not just my opinion - it is why Biden's job approval numbers are dropping like a rock.
(09-05-2021, 10:10 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
NEW YORK POST

The Biden administration promised all Americans safe passage and assured them that they were in no danger until the Taliban took over Kabul. In fact, the Taliban offered to let the U.S. secure Kabul before the evacuation and the Biden administration declined. The Taliban were told that the U.S. only needed control of the airport, so they moved into Kabul. Americans and Afghani translators are stranded there because of Biden's incompetence and that is not just my opinion - it is why Biden's job approval numbers are dropping like a rock.
Quooter Trump promised all Americans he was going to build a wall and Mexico was going to pay for it. Trump promised all Americans he was going to pay the debt off in 10 years. Trump promised all Americans he was going to repeal Obamacare I could go on all night with the promises sometimes it just doesn't work out they had plenty time to get out why not I don't know but they had time.
(09-05-2021, 11:03 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-05-2021, 10:10 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-05-2021, 03:51 PM)vector#1 Wrote: NEW YORK POST

Quooter Trump promised all Americans he was going to build a wall and Mexico was going to pay for it. Trump promised all Americans he was going to pay the debt off in 10 years. Trump promised all Americans he was going to repeal Obamacare I could go on all night with the promises sometimes it just doesn't work out they had plenty time to get out why not I don't know but they had time.
They were told that they were safe and that no American would be left behind. They were left behind because the Taliban would not allow them safe passage to the airport. Biden lied. This was not a campaign promise that Biden could not keep because he could not muster the votes. Biden is Commander-in-Chief of what was the most powerful military in the world. He alone had the power to command the military to ensure the safe passage of every American home. Security in Kabul was insufficient and Americans were left behind. Some of them are likely to die. That is why Kamala Harris fled Washington. She thinks that fleeing the country instead of working to return Americans home will improve her electability. I think that all she did was prove her cowardice.
The last thing that Pedo Joe wants is for American citizens that he abandoned in Afghanistan to return home to criticize him and his Democrat enablers. So, which is true, is the Taliban keeping airplanes from returning Americans home, or is the Biden administration the bottleneck?

Quote:State Dept blocking private rescue flights from leaving Afghanistan, organizers say: 'Blood is on their hands'

Americans involved in private evacuation efforts tell Fox News that the State Department is the only reason their planes haven't left Afghanistan

Americans engaged in the rescue of U.S. citizens, SIVs and green card holders left behind by President Biden in Afghanistan are horrified by what they describe as inexplicable delays from the State Department that are preventing evacuation flights from leaving the country. 

The State Department's delays are recklessly endangering American lives, three different individuals involved in the private evacuation effort told Fox News. 

Rick Clay, who runs the private rescue group PlanB, told Fox News that the State Department is the only thing preventing the flights he's organizing from leaving Afghanistan. 

Two other American individuals separately involved in evacuation efforts, whom Fox News is not naming to avoid jeopardizing ongoing rescue efforts, similarly said that the State Department is the sole entity preventing their charter flights from leaving Afghanistan. 

"This is zero place to be negotiating with American lives. Those are our people standing on the tarmac and all it takes is a f****ing phone call," one of those individuals, who has been integral to private evacuation efforts from Afghanistan, told Fox News. 

"If one life is lost as a result of this, the blood is on the White House's hands. The blood is on their hands," that individual said, adding: "It is not the Taliban that is holding this up – as much as it sickens me to say that – it is the United States government." 

That individual suggested that the State Department's obstruction is motivated in part by embarrassment that private individuals are rescuing Americans that the U.S. government left behind. 

Those seeking clearance to land in Qatar were informed by military channels that they must first go through the State Department to gain approval, an email reviewed by Fox News shows. 

Clay has a manifest of 4,500 names of U.S. citizens, green card holders, SIVs and refugees trying to get state-side. So far, they've given the State Department 800 names for a first round of flights. Fox News has reviewed that manifest, which confirms Clay's account. 
Hooter, maybe HRC can get those folks out. I saw where has chartered at least one plane out as of last week.

Big Grin
I can’t wait until you are faced with cheering for Hillary Clinton and her efforts to save those who want out of Afghanistan.
(09-06-2021, 12:52 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Hooter, maybe HRC can get those folks out.  I saw where has chartered at least one plane out as of last week. 

Big Grin
I can’t wait until you are faced with cheering for Hillary Clinton and her efforts to save those who want out of Afghanistan.
If Hillary can save people from Joe Biden's incompetence, then she will deserve some credit. That will not change the fact that Biden abandoned American citizens to a country controlled by the Taliban. Nor will it change the fact that you defended him for doing so.
(09-06-2021, 12:52 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Hooter, maybe HRC can get those folks out.  I saw where has chartered at least one plane out as of last week. 

Big Grin

Better yet would be if it were you who had to spend some time as one of those over there not knowing from one second to the next if you were going to be beheaded live on the internet or not instead of some of those innocents left stranded.

I saw the sheer terror on the crying faces of those little kids who couldn't get out. You know you could politicize the second coming. Past that a man who could punch the laugh icon button with regard to the national shame of the situation in Afghanistan, is less than despicable.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
Well looks like the 2 Fools on here TRT and Quooter once again proved wrong

Blinken also denied claims by Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas), the top Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, that the Taliban was holding American citizens and Afghan allies at the airport hostage until the United States recognized the militant group as the rightful rulers of Afghanistan.

“We are not aware of anyone being held on an aircraft or any hostage-like situation in Mazar-i-Sharif,” Blinken said. “So we have to work through the different requirements, and that’s exactly what we’re doing.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/bli...d=msedgntp

TRT let me give you some good advice. When Quooter post something you should wait at least 24 hours befor you jump on the band wagon with him that way he won't make a fool out of you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(09-07-2021, 09:33 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Well looks like the 2 Fools on here TRT and Quooter once again proved wrong

Blinken also denied claims by Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas), the top Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, that the Taliban was holding American citizens and Afghan allies at the airport hostage until the United States recognized the militant group as the rightful rulers of Afghanistan.

“We are not aware of anyone being held on an aircraft or any hostage-like situation in Mazar-i-Sharif,” Blinken said. “So we have to work through the different requirements, and that’s exactly what we’re doing.”

TRT let me give you some good advice. When Quooter post something you should wait at least 24 hours befor you jump on the band wagon with him that way he won't make a fool out of you.
What a moron. There are, depending on whom you believe, between 100 and 500 or more American citizens who want to come home to the U.S. but were stranded in Afghanistan by Joe Biden. Either the Biden Administration is refusing to allow them to leave or the Taliban is refusing to allow them to leave. The bottom line is that Biden abandoned them in a country that is now controlled by terrorists.

A careful reader with a good understanding of the English language will read Blinken's statement and understand that it is nonsense. When he says that "
We are not aware of anyone being held on an aircraft or any hostage-like situation in Mazar-i-Sharif," that means that: 1) the allegation could be true but the State Department does not know about it, 2) there are hostages but they are no longer at Mazar-i-Sharif, or that the Taliban are calling the Americans guests and treating them well, or 4) anything else. "we have to work through different requirements" could mean: 1) the Biden administration is making arrangements to be a ransom to secure the release of the Americans, 2) the Taliban has demanded additional documentation, such as a list of all Americans abandoned in Afghanistan, so that they can be sure that they have rounded up all of them, or 3) anything else.

Blinken's statement was deliberately vague to allow morons to interpret it however they want. Diplomats are good at lying by omission. Nothing changes the fact that Americans are stuck in Afghanistan and it is nobody's fault but Joe Biden's.
(09-07-2021, 12:57 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 09:33 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Well looks like the 2 Fools on here TRT and Quooter once again proved wrong

What a moron. There are, depending on whom you believe, between 100 and 500 or more American citizens who want to come home to the U.S. but were stranded in Afghanistan by Joe Biden. Either the Biden Administration is refusing to allow them to leave or the Taliban is refusing to allow them to leave. The bottom line is that Biden abandoned them in a country that is now controlled by terrorists.

A careful reader with a good understanding of the English language will read Blinken's statement and understand that it is nonsense. When he says that "
We are not aware of anyone being held on an aircraft or any hostage-like situation in Mazar-i-Sharif," that means that: 1) the allegation could be true but the State Department does not know about it, 2) there are hostages but they are no longer at Mazar-i-Sharif, or that the Taliban are calling the Americans guests and treating them well, or 4) anything else. "we have to work through different requirements" could mean: 1) the Biden administration is making arrangements to be a ransom to secure the release of the Americans, 2) the Taliban has demanded additional documentation, such as a list of all Americans abandoned in Afghanistan, so that they can be sure that they have rounded up all of them, or 3) anything else.

Blinken's statement was deliberately vague to allow morons to interpret it however they want. Diplomats are good at lying by omission. Nothing changes the fact that Americans are stuck in Afghanistan and it is nobody's fault but Joe Biden's.
Quooter hope you are not playing on here on my dime
(09-07-2021, 12:58 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 12:57 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Quooter hope you are not playing on here on my dime
Nothing is on your dime. You are a deadbeat parasite.
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next