• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Desantis
(09-06-2021, 11:37 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 11:28 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 11:23 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: ^^^
My Gosh…

Hard to listen to Hooter call somebody anti American when he cheers for Desantis and other pro covid guvs.
It's hard to listen to dishonest anti-Americans like you. Nobody is pro-COVID, asshole, but you are clearly not pro-America.
You sure about that, Doctor Hooter?  Desantis, Lee, Reeves, and Abbott are doing their best to help Covid spread by blocking public health measures. 

Those are Americans that are getting sick, racking up medical bills, and dying from Covid.  
Who is anti-American?
You are lying and you know that you are lying. You are a true scumbag. Huddle with your buddy vector. You share the same delusion that your lies have an audience eager to hear them. You are a laughingstock, just as Joe Biden is a laughingstock. He is just a little smarter than the two of you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • pjdoug
(09-06-2021, 11:41 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
My Gosh…

Hard to listen to Hooter call somebody anti American when he cheers for Desantis and other pro covid guvs.
It's hard to listen to dishonest anti-Americans like you. Nobody is pro-COVID, asshole, but you are clearly not pro-America.
You sure about that, Doctor Hooter?  Desantis, Lee, Reeves, and Abbott are doing their best to help Covid spread by blocking public health measures. 

Those are Americans that are getting sick, racking up medical bills, and dying from Covid.  
Who is anti-American?
You are lying and you know that you are lying. You are a true scumbag. Huddle with your buddy vector. You share the same delusion that your lies have an audience eager to hear them. You are a laughingstock, just as Joe Biden is a laughingstock. He is just a little smarter than the two of you.
Lying about what?  Americans sick, dying, and being strapped by med bills or the guvs I mentioned blocking public health measures?  

I thought they were saving freedumbs. Hell, you were bragging about it last week.  Now shtf it’s a lie?
(09-06-2021, 11:57 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
My Gosh…

Who is anti-American?
Lying about what?  Americans sick, dying, and being strapped by med bills or the guvs I mentioned blocking public health measures?  

I thought they were saving freedumbs. Hell, you were bragging about it last week.  Now shtf it’s a lie?
More lies. No Republican governor is "doing their best to help COVID spread" or blocking public health measures. As I said before, you are nothing but a lying scumbag, and posts like those above are all the evidence that thinking people need to know about you.
(09-06-2021, 12:09 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 11:28 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: It's hard to listen to dishonest anti-Americans like you. Nobody is pro-COVID, asshole, but you are clearly not pro-America.

Who is anti-American?

More lies. No Republican governor is "doing their best to help COVID spread" or blocking public health measures. As I said before, you are nothing but a lying scumbag, and posts like those above are all the evidence that thinking people need to know about you.
What are you trying to do when you block public health measures?  Seems to me that they want it to spread. 

Surely you’re not telling me these dolts believed Covid wouldn’t spread like wildfire? Are you saying they are that stupid?
(09-06-2021, 12:47 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 11:37 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: You sure about that, Doctor Hooter?  Desantis, Lee, Reeves, and Abbott are doing their best to help Covid spread by blocking public health measures. 

Who is anti-American?

What are you trying to do when you block public health measures?  Seems to me that they want it to spread. 

Surely you’re not telling me these dolts believed Covid wouldn’t spread like wildfire? Are you saying they are that stupid?
No, I am saying you are that stupid for making such a ridiculous accusation. You are that stupid for assuming that people like Biden and Fauci have all the right answers for dealing with the pandemic.
(09-06-2021, 01:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 11:41 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You are lying and you know that you are lying. You are a true scumbag. Huddle with your buddy vector. You share the same delusion that your lies have an audience eager to hear them. You are a laughingstock, just as Joe Biden is a laughingstock. He is just a little smarter than the two of you.

No, I am saying you are that stupid for making such a ridiculous accusation. You are that stupid for assuming that people like Biden and Fauci have all the right answers for dealing with the pandemic.
My local and state health officials are saying the same things Biden and Fauci are saying. Only right wing nuts are saying what you and the Covidiot guvs are saying.  

I’m going with the drs.
(09-06-2021, 01:14 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 11:57 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Lying about what?  Americans sick, dying, and being strapped by med bills or the guvs I mentioned blocking public health measures?  

My local and state health officials are saying the same things Biden and Fauci are saying. Only right wing nuts are saying what you and the Covidiot guvs are saying.  

I’m going with the drs.
Keep lying, CF. It is all I expect from you. Eventually, you will stop defending the morons who are currently in charge of the federal government but it is obvious that it is going to take many more Biden screw-ups for you to reach that point.
(09-06-2021, 01:36 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 12:09 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: More lies. No Republican governor is "doing their best to help COVID spread" or blocking public health measures. As I said before, you are nothing but a lying scumbag, and posts like those above are all the evidence that thinking people need to know about you.

I’m going with the drs.
Keep lying, CF. It is all I expect from you. Eventually, you will stop defending the morons who are currently in charge of the federal government but it is obvious that it is going to take many more Biden screw-ups for you to reach that point.
You mean the drs.  The people who have multiple degrees and years of expertise.  Versus you and your knowledge of basement roaches and a few computer programs.  

Maybe I will come to me my senses and listen to moms basement dwellers over 50 year veterans. 

get over yourself, coward.
(09-06-2021, 09:52 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 12:47 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: What are you trying to do when you block public health measures?  Seems to me that they want it to spread. 

I’m going with the drs.
You mean the drs.  The people who have multiple degrees and years of expertise.  Versus you and your knowledge of basement roaches and a few computer programs.  

Maybe I will come to me my senses and listen to moms basement dwellers over 50 year veterans. 

Look at the big, brave keyboard warrior. Dumbass.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • pjdoug
(09-06-2021, 09:52 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 12:47 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: What are you trying to do when you block public health measures?  Seems to me that they want it to spread. 

I’m going with the drs.

You're the coward. I wouldn't trust you zombies as far as I could throw you.
[-] The following 3 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Hoot Gibson, jetpilot, TheRealThing
^^ LOL. Somethings are just obvious.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • pjdoug
As of today, Desantis wins he can withhold school employee salaries who enforce a mask mandate. In Kentucky govt we see this as overreach and too much executive power.

How you boys see it?
DeSantis is protecting Florida residents from attacks on their personal liberty - the exact opposite of what Biden is doing. Everybody in Florida has the right to wear masks wherever they want but the government cannot force people to wear masks, most of which are useless anyway. In our system of governance, the primary duty of the government is to protect citizens' God-given rights, not deprive them of those rights. We did not fight the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, and two world wars only to end up with a totalitarian regime that bypasses the legislative process to rob us of our human rights.
(09-11-2021, 12:12 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: DeSantis is protecting Florida residents from attacks on their personal liberty - the exact opposite of what Biden is doing. Everybody in Florida has the right to wear masks wherever they want but the government cannot force people to wear masks, most of which are useless anyway. In our system of governance, the primary duty of the government is to protect citizens' God-given rights, not deprive them of those rights. We did not fight the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, and two world wars only to end up with a totalitarian regime that bypasses the legislative process to rob us of our human rights.
Bs 

schools and workplaces should be able to mandate masks.  The fact you don’t support that proves you only support Republican policies.
(09-11-2021, 12:32 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-11-2021, 12:12 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: DeSantis is protecting Florida residents from attacks on their personal liberty - the exact opposite of what Biden is doing. Everybody in Florida has the right to wear masks wherever they want but the government cannot force people to wear masks, most of which are useless anyway. In our system of governance, the primary duty of the government is to protect citizens' God-given rights, not deprive them of those rights. We did not fight the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, and two world wars only to end up with a totalitarian regime that bypasses the legislative process to rob us of our human rights.
Bs 

schools and workplaces should be able to mandate masks.  The fact you don’t support that proves you only support Republican policies.
That is not true and you know it not to be true. My support for personal liberty has been consistent throughout my adult life. As for only supporting Republican policies, I have opposed many Republican actions over the years because in many cases elected officials cooperate to deprive us of our constitutional rights. Most Republicans who run as conservatives govern the same as moderates and pay wat too much attention to their poll numbers after they are elected.
Hoot, you have danced around this. If you believed Beshear was overstepping isn’t DeSantis also?
Jet, should Desantis be able to hamper schools and workplaces abilities to protect students and workers?
(09-11-2021, 11:41 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Jet, should Desantis be able to hamper schools and workplaces abilities to protect students and workers?
Students are more likely to die of suicide than Covid.  And USPS being exempt from Biden's "order" tells you all you need to know. Not to mention open borders letting any potential Dem illegal voter walk in unvax'd.
^^ Yeah. Unvaxxed and feverish no less. And that is those they didn't just wave through and load up on buses immediately without so much as one question asked.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • jetpilot
(09-11-2021, 12:00 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(09-11-2021, 11:41 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Jet, should Desantis be able to hamper schools and workplaces abilities to protect students and workers?
Students are more likely to die of suicide than Covid.  And USPS being exempt from Biden's "order" tells you all you need to know. Not to mention open borders letting any potential Dem illegal voter walk in unvax'd.
Jet the USPS isn’t exempt. 
You’re dancing around the question.

Is Desantis overreaching?

(09-11-2021, 07:53 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Yeah. Unvaxxed and feverish no less. And that is those they didn't just wave through and load up on buses immediately without so much as one question asked.
TRT, you have invented another fable. Where is the proof of this?  

Even Desantis isn’t trying to spread this lie anymore.
There is good reason for Democrats to fear Gov. DeSantis. Unlike Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, DeSantis does not run and hide from reporters' questions. Our system needs an adversarial media that challenges elected leaders to be accountable for their actions, but the system also needs elected leaders who are not too cowardly to face tough media scrutiny.

Quote:DeSantis Fires Back At Biden: He Promised To End Pandemic And Now Cases 300% Higher, Policies Failing

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis slammed President Joe Biden during remarks on Friday after Biden took cheap shots at DeSantis during a widely criticized press conference this week.

A reporter asked DeSantis about Biden’s remarks, noting that Biden did not mention DeSantis by name but was “obviously referring to” the Florida governor.

“Well I would just say generally when you’re taking action that’s unconstitutional, that threatens the jobs of the people in my state, many, many thousands of jobs, I’m standing for them,” DeSantis responded. “We’re going to protect their jobs against federal overreach. This is a guy who criticizes the state of Florida for protecting parents’ rights. He says school boards should be able to eliminate parents’ rights and force five-year-old kids to wear masks all day. That’s what he thinks is appropriate government. Yet, here he comes from Washington, D.C. instituting an unprecedented mandate, which even his own people have acknowledged in the past is not constitutional. That’s not leadership.”

“And I think the problem I have with Joe Biden, more than anything, this guy doesn’t take responsibility for anything,” DeSantis continued. “He’s always trying to blame other people, blame other states. This is a guy that promised when he ran for president, that he would shut down the virus. If you look now there’s 300% more cases in this country today than a year ago when we had no vaccines at all. So his policies are not working.”

"He’s doubling down on things that are going to be very destructive for the livelihoods of many, many Americans, and obviously going to be destructive to our constitutional system and the rule of law. And so these are times when you believe in that constitution, you got to stand up. And obviously the substantive issues’ important because there are places that are going to toss aside people who’ve worked, they’ve worked this whole time throughout COVID, now all of a sudden they should be tossed aside? They were working when nobody had vaccine, you don’t know their history, you don’t know why they’re making decisions that they’re making. Many of these people have already recovered and they have immunity. The idea that somehow you have somebody that gets a Johnson and Johnson, they can work, but someone that’s got natural immunity somehow can’t?

That natural immunity is strong. So it’s not based on science. And you can say, he’s saying, he’s losing patience with people. You know, at the end of the day, we don’t live with a one person rule in this country. We live in a constitutional system, which people’s rights are respected, but particularly in this juncture, their livelihoods and their jobs have to be protected. I mean, just think about, you know, what this mandate would do. It’s going to drive people out of work, out of hospitals, out of all this stuff where you have a need for people. So it’s totally counterproductive, and I think it will ultimately lose in court. But before that there needs to be action taken to protect the people of our state and hopefully the entire United States. Nobody should lose their job based on this decision."
Big Grin

Oh boy the damn lack of self awareness!!!

The Desantis variant of the Trump flu has created this problem and he wants to blame it on Biden’s missteps. Big Grin

Mini-Trump accepts no accountability.
(09-12-2021, 09:59 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-11-2021, 12:00 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
Jet the USPS isn’t exempt. 
You’re dancing around the question.

Is Desantis overreaching?

(09-11-2021, 07:53 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Yeah. Unvaxxed and feverish no less. And that is those they didn't just wave through and load up on buses immediately without so much as one question asked.
TRT, you have invented another fable. Where is the proof of this?  

Even Desantis isn’t trying to spread this lie anymore.

Again let's get this straight. You're the one who couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it. You're the "inventor of fables" ---  in short, you're the one who by choice is continually and always forced to lie to defend your own lies. I mean it only makes sense, right?

I get my info from Border Patrol officials such as former ICE Director Tom Homan and Secretary of Homeland Security Chad Wolf and others of that ilk. I don't have to prove a thing they say, they're credible sources. Along with health industry workers from the Texas area I have heard do live interviews on the matter. But do go ahead and continue to take your cues from Jen Psaki, and Anthony Fauci.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-11-2021, 11:09 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Hoot, you have danced around this. If you believed Beshear was overstepping isn’t DeSantis also?

They both were overstepping.  The difference being DeSantis appears to be doing it for political gain while Beshear seems to be doing it for the benefit of the public even though it will harm him politically.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
(09-11-2021, 11:09 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Hoot, you have danced around this. If you believed Beshear was overstepping isn’t DeSantis also?
When has Beshear taken an action to protect constitutional rights? Because that is why I support DeSantis' actions regarding the banning of mask mandates.
This can't be right! Democrats keep telling us what a horrible governor Ron Desantis is for Florida but Republican registration is poised to overtake Democrat registration this year in the Sunshine State for the first time in modern history. I am beginning to suspect that Democrats have been attacking DeSantis because they realize that he is a long term threat to the incompetent politicians that are running every major U.S. city and most of the states that are struggling right now.

Quote:Republicans on Verge of Outnumbering Democrats in Florida for First Time

Republicans appear ready to claim more registered voters than Democrats in Florida for the first time in modern political history, Politico reported.
Democrats had 23,055 more registered voters than Republicans in the Sunshine State at the end of August — that was down from the 700,000 voters advantage President Barack Obama won the state with in 2008.

"Without a full-frontal, professional and accountable partisan effort to turn it around, sometime before the end of this year, there will be more Republicans registered in Florida than Democrats — that has NEVER happened before," longtime Florida Democrat operative Steve Schale told Politico.
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next