Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball dead in east ky?
Was wondering if paintball is dead in the area? I hope not. I know there is several still playing in Pikeville and on Facebook I saw a new field being set up in paintsville. Morehead still has a group playing also. But is there anyone else playing?
Most of the Yella Bellies got wasted away in the last shootout! One of their yella belly whinebags moved to tv in Lexington which he must have thought was the western channel. I think he does sports down yonder and even on radio like Gene Autry did. Johnny Tyler Madcap
Caney Creek Paintball opened today to a really good crowd. I’m a little past my prime, but it would have been fun to dust off the gear and join them.
(09-04-2021, 10:51 PM)hawg laig Wrote: Caney Creek Paintball opened today to a really good crowd. I’m a little past my prime, but it would have been fun to dust off the gear and join them.

I've always wanted to do paintball but never seen anyone I know do it.  How can I get involved? Is there a facebook page or anything to join?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL