• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Desantis
(08-30-2021, 08:46 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 05:13 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 04:19 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 04:44 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 01:15 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: He has not. Find me one clip. 

Your understanding? Big Grin 

You have decided in 2021 that vaccines shouldn’t be mandated yet your kids have to deal with them for years. This fake a$$ reality you people live in these days is comical. 

he sure as hell is pushing a non fda approved treatment for folks who have Covid but isn’t pushing vaccines at this point. If I remember correctly he got vaccines out to the rich and famous, but then he went back to Trumplican politics.
Liar. That's not how this works. You make the allegation, then you support it. Once again, you are caught just making things up and then expecting somebody else to prove you wrong. If the biggest liar in BGR history (that's you) does not have any evidence to support his allegations, then he should refrain from posting.
Isn't that how we do things around here?  Throw crap on the wall and hope it sticks.   I have learned from the best, dr. hooter.  
Ole Ronny has voiced that vaccines are encouraged, but his support has been tepid at best.

He hasn't come out supporting ivermectin but a psychiatrist, he takes advice from, has.  
He does love him some monoclonal antibody treatments since they donate directly to his campaign.   Just another crook willing to sacrifice his sheep for $$$.

I would say you're just scared that DeSantis would be a threat come 2024, and you're trying to character assassinate him early. But I think more likely it's just a matter of your hatred for conservatives and the 2 for 1 sale you get for your trouble. You do want to destroy him but the kick you get out of it is a very close second. That and the fact that a Trump supporting congressman/governor who goes down will help in the effort to destroy Trump. Which has not happened yet but I mean and it's not that the depth of the crap you've thrown on the wall isn't measured in feet.
Desantis causes his own problems; it doesn’t take me to assassinate his character. 

Trump will destroy Desantis if he decides to run. Kind of like the way Trump pummeled and emasculated Ted Cruz.  If Desantis takes that he is a spineless coward.
How ironic. A Biden supporter suggesting that any other person on Planet Earth is a spineless coward. I would say that people who live in glass houses...but  a glass house would be a big improvement for a Biden supporter. Biden supporters are living in the open air on thin ice and Pedo Joe has a started a fire to keep you warm.
(08-30-2021, 10:28 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 04:44 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Liar. That's not how this works. You make the allegation, then you support it. Once again, you are caught just making things up and then expecting somebody else to prove you wrong. If the biggest liar in BGR history (that's you) does not have any evidence to support his allegations, then he should refrain from posting.
Isn't that how we do things around here?  Throw crap on the wall and hope it sticks.   I have learned from the best, dr. hooter.  
Ole Ronny has voiced that vaccines are encouraged, but his support has been tepid at best.

He hasn't come out supporting ivermectin but a psychiatrist, he takes advice from, has.  
He does love him some monoclonal antibody treatments since they donate directly to his campaign.   Just another crook willing to sacrifice his sheep for $$$.

I would say you're just scared that DeSantis would be a threat come 2024, and you're trying to character assassinate him early. But I think more likely it's just a matter of your hatred for conservatives and the 2 for 1 sale you get for your trouble. You do want to destroy him but the kick you get out of it is a very close second. That and the fact that a Trump supporting congressman/governor who goes down will help in the effort to destroy Trump. Which has not happened yet but I mean and it's not that the depth of the crap you've thrown on the wall isn't measured in feet.
Desantis causes his own problems; it doesn’t take me to assassinate his character. 

Trump will destroy Desantis if he decides to run. Kind of like the way Trump pummeled and emasculated Ted Cruz.  If Desantis takes that he is a spineless coward.
How ironic. A Biden supporter suggesting that any other person on Planet Earth is a spineless coward. I would say that people who live in glass houses...but  a glass house would be a big improvement for a Biden supporter. Biden supporters are living in the open air on thin ice and Pedo Joe has a started a fire to keep you warm.
I hit nerve talking about your idol Cancun Ted Cruz.  Big Grin   
Fire is coming from those red hot Covid numbers being bred by Red state guvs.  Gonna be a long winter Dr/General Hooter.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
(08-31-2021, 08:52 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 10:28 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 04:19 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Isn't that how we do things around here?  Throw crap on the wall and hope it sticks.   I have learned from the best, dr. hooter.  

I hit nerve talking about your idol Cancun Ted Cruz.  Big Grin   
Fire is coming from those red hot Covid numbers being bred by Red state guvs.  Gonna be a long winter Dr/General Hooter.
Dr/General Quooter is like one of those pups he will just move to the next tit
(08-31-2021, 02:19 PM)vector#1 Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florid...hp&pc=U531
That is some scary information.  Unless this gets slowed we are in for an awful winter.
(08-29-2021, 04:44 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 01:15 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: He has not. Find me one clip. 

Your understanding? Big Grin 

You have decided in 2021 that vaccines shouldn’t be mandated yet your kids have to deal with them for years. This fake a$$ reality you people live in these days is comical. 

he sure as hell is pushing a non fda approved treatment for folks who have Covid but isn’t pushing vaccines at this point. If I remember correctly he got vaccines out to the rich and famous, but then he went back to Trumplican politics.
Liar. That's not how this works. You make the allegation, then you support it. Once again, you are caught just making things up and then expecting somebody else to prove you wrong. If the biggest liar in BGR history (that's you) does not have any evidence to support his allegations, then he should refrain from posting.

If you really believed that you wouldn't spend so much time and effort trying to tear him down. My statement did not preclude Trump's intention to run or the likelihood that DeSantis couldn't prevail. In fact I think if Trump runs it's a sure bet DeSantis won't. Past that I stand by my post that you tried to muddy up by inserting your own brand of guile.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-31-2021, 02:19 PM)vector#1 Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florid...hp&pc=U531
for perspective that is almost one Kabul bombing an hour.  where is the outrage?   11 Americans lives gone not in a war zone.

(08-31-2021, 03:29 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 04:44 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Liar. That's not how this works. You make the allegation, then you support it. Once again, you are caught just making things up and then expecting somebody else to prove you wrong. If the biggest liar in BGR history (that's you) does not have any evidence to support his allegations, then he should refrain from posting.

If you really believed that you wouldn't spend so much time and effort trying to tear him down. My statement did not preclude Trump's intention to run or the likelihood that DeSantis couldn't prevail. In fact I think if Trump runs it's a sure bet DeSantis won't. Past that I stand by my post that you tried to muddy up by inserting your own brand of guile.
Desantis is bad for Florida and he will be bad for our country just like Trump. He needs to be torn down.  Fortunately, he is tearing himself down.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical...hp&pc=U531

(08-31-2021, 03:29 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

TRT Trump is going to run in 2024 making too much money in donations if he can stay out of jail.
Isn't this guy one sorry SOB ?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...hp&pc=U531

Hard to say how many have died in Florida from the Nasty Trump Flu

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical...hp&pc=U531
The village idiots are out early lying and spewing far-left propaganda this morning...
(09-01-2021, 09:49 AM)jetpilot Wrote: The village idiots are out early lying and spewing far-left propaganda this morning...
Jet don't forget your Chap Stick
Unfortunately, these news outlets are having to mine their information directly from hospitals since Desantis has his state agencies cooking the books.
(09-01-2021, 01:15 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Unfortunately, these news outlets are having to mine their information directly from hospitals since Desantis has his state agencies cooking the books.
After fully supporting former Gov. Cuomo after he actually intentionally underreported deaths in New York by about 25 percent, you accuse DeSantis of cooking the books with no evidence. You have not earned the name Lying King for nothing.
(09-01-2021, 01:30 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 01:15 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Unfortunately, these news outlets are having to mine their information directly from hospitals since Desantis has his state agencies cooking the books.
After fully supporting former Gov. Cuomo after he actually intentionally underreported deaths in New York by about 25 percent, you accuse DeSantis of cooking the books with no evidence. You have not earned the name Lying King for nothing.
Big Grin 
LIAR!!! 

CUOMO=TRUMP.  Said it from the start. Both idiots ignored and mishandled the response to COVID.   

Want to see how they did it...watch Desantis in real-time.  

You don't read the articles that are posted on here do you?
(09-01-2021, 03:12 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
Big Grin 
LIAR!!! 

CUOMO=TRUMP.  Said it from the start. Both idiots ignored and mishandled the response to COVID.   

Liar. You defended Cuomo's record in New York from the earliest days of the pandemic until it became clear that he was either going to be impeached and removed from office or forced to resign. You belatedly condemned Cuomo and then started claiming that you had never supported him. Everybody who participates in this forum on a regular basis knows that to be the truth. I ignore most of your propaganda links because I have found that you do not read many of the articles before posting them. You just Google to find headlines that sound like useful propaganda.
(09-01-2021, 03:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Big Grin 
LIAR!!! 

Liar. You defended Cuomo's record in New York from the earliest days of the pandemic until it became clear that he was either going to be impeached and removed from office or forced to resign. You belatedly condemned Cuomo and then started claiming that you had never supported him. Everybody who participates in this forum on a regular basis knows that to be the truth. I ignore most of your propaganda links because I have found that you do not read many of the articles before posting them. You just Google to find headlines that sound like useful propaganda.

attempting to attach me to Cuomo doesn’t excuse Desantis for his failure to respond to the Covid spread in his state 18 months after the beginning and a vaccine.  

Hooter, do you want me to start making up things you said?  This could get real interesting. Big Grin
(09-01-2021, 07:23 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
Big Grin 
LIAR!!! 

attempting to attach me to Cuomo doesn’t excuse Desantis for his failure to respond to the Covid spread in his state 18 months after the beginning and a vaccine.  

Hooter, do you want me to start making up things you said?  This could get real interesting. Big Grin
They have that selective memory disease
Big Grin 
LIAR!!! 

What do you mean "start making things up?" You started long ago. It seems like yesterday when you posted the lie that the AMA had revoked Rand Paul's medical license. That was you, wasn't it, Twin Tick?
(09-01-2021, 08:18 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 01:30 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: After fully supporting former Gov. Cuomo after he actually intentionally underreported deaths in New York by about 25 percent, you accuse DeSantis of cooking the books with no evidence. You have not earned the name Lying King for nothing.
Big Grin 
LIAR!!! 

What do you mean "start making things up?" You started long ago. It seems like yesterday when you posted the lie that the AMA had revoked Rand Paul's medical license. That was you, wasn't it, Twin Tick?
BGR would have to set up another server to contain all your “wrong ways.” 

no, I’m talking straight up lies like you are trying to propagate just to distract from Ole Ronnie’s straight up failures.

if we are going to make up stuff, we can just start making it up.

https://www.news4jax.com/business/2021/0...n-florida/

Oh boy …I can’t wait until Disney puts Ronny in his place.

Government overreach and he gonna lose his political donations. Regeneron better be cranking out those stem cell treatments if Ronny has any chance for re-election.
Big Grin 
LIAR!!! 

DeSantis and Cuomo are cut from the same cloth.  Both are mainly interested in attracting attention to themselves and winning the next election.  Sadly though, both are much better human beings than Trump.
(09-01-2021, 10:33 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
Big Grin 
LIAR!!! 

DeSantis and Cuomo are cut from the same cloth.  Both are mainly interested in attracting attention to themselves and winning the next election.  Sadly though, both are much better human beings than Trump.
DeSantis is the opposite of Cuomo. Another village idiot. Cuomo is a much better human being than Trump? You are sick, deranged, brainwashed and just plain stupid.
Big Grin 
LIAR!!! 

Hopefully, both will never win another election.  

Amen.  Trump is the worst.
(09-01-2021, 10:49 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
Big Grin 
LIAR!!! 

Hopefully, both will never win another election.  

Amen.  Trump is the worst.
Of course you will try to link Cuomo who is already toast for being an incompetent and corrupt idiot with rising star Desantis in the same idiot post. Bad news for you is people with an IQ above a slug that slithered up on their porch know better and don't believe a word from the village idiots.
^^^
Ronny is a supernova at this point, Jet.

Cuomo is an incompetent and corrupt idiot, but he’s toast because of his sexual assaults.

GOPutins worship their incompetent, corrupt, predator politicians.
(09-01-2021, 11:21 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: ^^^

Cuomo is an incompetent and corrupt idiot, but he’s toast because of his sexual assaults.

You defended Cuomo from criticism and abandoned him after the alleged sexual assaults. He should have been toast because he condemned hundreds of healthy elderly nursing homes to death by COVID-19 and underreported pandemic deaths by 27 percent.

You, being the biggest liar in the history of BGR, are dishonestly attempting to paint DeSantis as being corrupt because so many of the Democrats that you defend and support are corrupt. It is a proactive "everybody does it" defense. You think that the fact that there is no evidence to support your allegations and the fact that you ignored the evidence of Cuomo's corruption and incompetence doesn't matter but everybody who posts here regularly knows that you are just lying again. It is too late for you to distance yourself from Cuomo. You two are joined at the hip and vector is joined to his other hip.
(09-02-2021, 12:08 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

You defended Cuomo from criticism and abandoned him after the alleged sexual assaults. He should have been toast because he condemned hundreds of healthy elderly nursing homes to death by COVID-19 and underreported pandemic deaths by 27 percent.

You, being the biggest liar in the history of BGR, are dishonestly attempting to paint DeSantis as being corrupt because so many of the Democrats that you defend and support are corrupt. It is a proactive "everybody does it" defense. You think that the fact that there is no evidence to support your allegations and the fact that you ignored the evidence of Cuomo's corruption and incompetence doesn't matter but everybody who posts here regularly knows that you are just lying again. It is too late for you to distance yourself from Cuomo. You two are joined at the hip and vector is joined to his other hip.
Big Grin 
You keep making yourself look foolish.  I never defended Cuomo's response to COVID. 

Back to Desantis since you are trying so hard to distract from his complete failure to govern after all we know about this disease.  Desantis just extended the pandemic into the fall and late winter.  He did the same thing last year by opening up too early.   Kentucky will suffer.  Mostly unvaccinated adults and children, which is sad because the children have no choice.
(09-02-2021, 11:01 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Big Grin 
You keep making yourself look foolish.  I never defended Cuomo's response to COVID. 

Back to Desantis since you are trying so hard to distract from his complete failure to govern after all we know about this disease.  Desantis just extended the pandemic into the fall and late winter.  He did the same thing last year by opening up too early.   Kentucky will suffer.  Mostly unvaccinated adults and children, which is sad because the children have no choice.
Liar.
(09-02-2021, 12:52 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Big Grin 

Liar.
Quooter that's not nice
(09-02-2021, 01:11 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-02-2021, 12:52 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Big Grin 

Liar.
Quooter that's not nice
Maybe not but it is 100 percent accurate.
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next