•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Desantis
Liberal turds on here have no problem with this lol
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/14...3328563200
(08-05-2021, 06:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: DeSantis is not preventing any Floridian from wearing a mask. Not one. You Nanny-state lovers can always be counted upon to oppose true civil rights.

A person's civil rights only go as far as to not impeding on someone else's civil rights.
(08-06-2021, 11:24 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 06:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: DeSantis is not preventing any Floridian from wearing a mask. Not one. You Nanny-state lovers can always be counted upon to oppose true civil rights.

A person's civil rights only go as far as to not impeding on someone else's civil rights.
LOL. Nobody is interfering with your right to be a dumba$$. Like anyone with a pulse needs the government to tell them what their rights are.
Fauci says listen to Doctors instead of Desantis. Big Grin
"Fauci says" lol. You guys are the worst. Fauci being against DeSantis will only help. Everything you guys say is so far out there it is comical. All of you combined do not have enough credibility or trust to talk someone out of a burning building.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
Desantis variant.
We will be in this hellscape another 6 months because of this idiot.

(08-08-2021, 09:56 PM)jetpilot Wrote: "Fauci says" lol. You guys are the worst. Fauci being against DeSantis will only help. Everything you guys say is so far out there it is comical. All of you combined do not have enough credibility or trust to talk someone out of a burning building.

:D  you have zero credibility.  JP, you have dismissed this pandemic with your litter kicking friends since day one.  
Now it’s killing your ilk and your voters.  

I have a good question…Is Desantis vaccinated? mtG? Gaetz? Paul? McConnell? Trump?  

you people are chumps!  Dying for foolishness.
^^^Liar and idiot
(08-08-2021, 11:11 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Liar and idiot

Nice comeback. 

your 1st grader type that ?
^^^No, your mom did.
(08-08-2021, 11:14 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^No, your mom did.

wow, your 7th grader typed that one. 

can we get an adult to participate?
CF1 had no problem with superspreader riots all year, all Dem leaders openly defying their own lockdowns, Lallapalooza, Obama superspreader, and just about everything else that never made it on the air at CNN or MSNBC. Total liar, fraud, senseless fool.
Come on
jP

Let’s talk some Destanis and all that sweet governmental work he’s doing right now while Florida is the epicenter of the nation.
A good portion are vacationers headed back this way.

Sending kids back to school with no masks to protect each other. He is killing his constituents and his 2024 candidacy. Sad!

(08-08-2021, 11:16 PM)jetpilot Wrote: CF1 had no problem with superspreader riots all year, all Dem leaders openly defying their own lockdowns, Lallapalooza, Obama superspreader, and just about everything else that never made it on the air at CNN or MSNBC. Total liar, fraud, senseless fool.
What?  loolopalooza was stupid. Obama had a private party that I’m certain had a vaccine requirement. 

let’s stay focused on the epicenter of the delta variant: Florida.  Led by a Trumplican science denier.
Fake news idiot stuff.
(08-08-2021, 11:16 PM)jetpilot Wrote: CF1 had no problem with superspreader riots all year, all Dem leaders openly defying their own lockdowns, Lallapalooza, Obama superspreader, and just about everything else that never made it on the air at CNN or MSNBC. Total liar, fraud, senseless fool.
Oh and I almost forgot open borders letting anyone in who might spread disease...no problems there either. You know what these people think about any issue before they even know what they think. Brainless brainwashed liberal hack sheep.
Predictably, China Joe is opposed to imposing any vaccination mandates on illegal aliens. He has no qualms about requiring vaccinations on our own military members but he is doing his best to get as many illegal aliens across the border as quickly as possible, with absolutely no concern that they are spreading the virus. I would like to see a breakdown of how many illegal aliens are dropped off in red states as opposed to blue states. I would be shocked if Biden was not instructed border officials to deposit super spreader illegals in red states in greater numbers than blue states.
(08-08-2021, 09:56 PM)jetpilot Wrote: "Fauci says" lol. You guys are the worst. Fauci being against DeSantis will only help. Everything you guys say is so far out there it is comical. All of you combined do not have enough credibility or trust to talk someone out of a burning building.
Jet I think you said that the common flu kills more than the DeSantis Flu has correct me if I am wrong.

(08-08-2021, 11:06 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Desantis variant.
We will be in this hellscape another 6 months because of this idiot.

Big Grin  you have zero credibility.  JP, you have dismissed this pandemic with your litter kicking friends since day one.  
Now it’s killing your ilk and your voters.  

I have a good question…Is Desantis vaccinated? mtG? Gaetz? Paul? McConnell? Trump?  

you people are chumps!  Dying for foolishness.
Hell yell they are vaccinated they just used the trickle down method. Bet Jet even has his shots he better after playing in the litter box.

(08-08-2021, 11:56 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Predictably, China Joe is opposed to imposing any vaccination mandates on illegal aliens. He has no qualms about requiring vaccinations on our own military members but he is doing his best to get as many illegal aliens across the border as quickly as possible, with absolutely no concern that they are spreading the virus. I would like to see a breakdown of how many illegal aliens are dropped off in red states as opposed to blue states. I would be shocked if Biden was not instructed border officials to deposit super spreader illegals in red states in greater numbers than blue states.
Quooter give it some rest DeSantis said he got the little problem at the border just be glad you didn't catch this new strain last March or April
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
^This is literally the dumbest man on the planet. No more wasted time on vector. His posts are worth less than zero. Back to ignore where he belongs.
(08-09-2021, 09:33 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^This is literally the dumbest man on the planet. No more wasted time on vector. His posts are worth less than zero. Back to ignore where he belongs.
This is coming from someone who likes playing in the litter box. By the way did you get your shots ?
(08-09-2021, 09:42 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 09:33 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^This is literally the dumbest man on the planet. No more wasted time on vector. His posts are worth less than zero. Back to ignore where he belongs.
This is coming from someone who likes playing in the litter box. By the way did you get your shots ?
all these cult leaders are vaccinated.  Why do they want their voters dead? Is outrage politics that important?

Sick Sick
vector#1
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
Cardfan1
The contents of this message are hidden because Cardfan1 is on your ignore list.
vector#1
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.

Pretty convenient wouldn't you say Jet? Libs lie their heads off, oh just because... and then they act like conservatives are idiots because they will not accept those lies as incontrovertible owing to nothing past dogged persistence, I guess.

When they finally get all that they have insisted on, they'll be back in the streets howling Noooo! again. DeSantis has done nothing wrong, but hey! The tactic worked so well with DJT you can expect to see it every time a Republican does something good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If Desantis’ goal is to infect all of Florida with Covid, he is doing great.
(08-09-2021, 07:28 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: If Desantis’ goal is to infect all of Florida with Covid, he is doing great.
I bet TRT got his shot I know Quooter did that Dam virus just about done him in. Jury still out on Jet I don't think he is that bright.
(08-09-2021, 07:48 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 07:28 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: If Desantis’ goal is to infect all of Florida with Covid, he is doing great.
I bet TRT got his shot I know Quooter did that Dam virus just about done him in. Jury still out on Jet I don't think he is that bright.

I doubt that Jet is old enough for the vaccine.
Cardfan1
The contents of this message are hidden because Cardfan1 is on your ignore list.
vector#1
The Outsider
The contents of this message are hidden because The Outsider is on your ignore list.

Oh. Is he the one responsible for Covid positive immigrants coming up through Mexico to Florida?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-09-2021, 09:34 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Oh. Is he the one responsible for Covid positive immigrants coming up through Mexico to Florida?

Big Grin 

who’s going to tell him?
Cardfan1
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next