Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady
I mean, really? His 10th Super Bowl? At age 43? Comes to the NFC and beats Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers in back to back road games. Now will be the first qb to play Super Bowl in his home stadium. I never cared for the Patriots, but winning trumps everything. This guy is the GOAT.
(01-24-2021, 08:51 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: I mean, really? His 10th Super Bowl? At age 43? Comes to the NFC and beats Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers in back to back road games. Now will be the first qb to play Super Bowl in his home stadium. I never cared for the Patriots, but winning trumps everything. This guy is the GOAT.

Please don't say trump.    Smile

I agree . This accomplishment is something else. To leave the Patriots after all he accomplished there and then lead Tampa to the Promise Land is amazing. Speaks for itself.

The late, great Cas Walker used to say in one of his slogans,  " Cas Walker has the biggest and finest nuts in town."   

This Brady guy has some big ass nuts. Maybe the biggest and finest ever...
Folks said Brady was only the product of Coach Bill Bellichics (spell check) so he decides to leave and head to warmer climate. And the man puts a team that everyone had high hopes for in early season then they faded out midway and then picked up steam when they needed.

He’s the greatest QB of all time without question and now we get to see him go up against who potentially can become the greatest QB ever in Patrick Mahommes.

This super bowl is going to be incredible!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Brady made me a bunch of money. Never follow a legend or go against him. PERIOD...

Thanks Mr. Brady that extra cash will be spent wisely.
I pledge allegiance to Tom.
I don't like Tom Brady at all, but tonight has proven to me that he is the GOAT.
Brady is the GOAT.  Will he retire?
(02-10-2021, 05:03 PM)BBN2021 Wrote: Brady is the GOAT.  Will he retire?

No he has 2 more go as long as he doesn’t take any bad hits. I honestly think he may have played his best this last game.
Still beating myself up about not taking the bet early and then again when gronk signed and then again when brown signed...guh.
(07-06-2021, 06:40 AM)BakedJeff18 Wrote: Still beating myself up about not taking the bet early and then again when gronk signed and then again when brown signed...guh.

Just went to check Brady's odds for a repeat

https://www.sportsbetting3.com/nfl/nfl-betting

Do we know if Gronk and Brown are coming back? Any big marquee signings?

Chiefs, Packers and Bills should all be decent again next year.