• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Matt Gaetz
(04-12-2021, 08:21 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-12-2021, 07:43 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-12-2021, 06:31 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 12:16 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 07:01 AM)jetpilot Wrote: To break it down for you guys, since you aren't able to break it down for yourselves:

1. "(W)ho had only turned 18 six months earlier" is also commonly known as AN ADULT. To spell it out further for the especially slow, it also means NOT A CRIME.
2. "(H)it up" allegedly an ADULT's nickname could mean virtually ANYTHING.
3. "The women (slow people please notice it doesn't say "girls") TOLD THEIR FRIENDS the payments were for sex, ACCORDING TO TWO PEOPLE FAMILIAR WITH THE CONVERSATIONS." Just LOL, is this 3rd or 4th-hand hearsay, (even if anyone ever said it and The Beast didn't just make it up), I lost track.

You guys need a new hobby, because you really suck at this.

Oh and Outsider, do I need you talk a long look in the mirror and reflect if I don't believe this far-left rag hit piece. LOL don't answer, rhetorical.
Oh boy... you really nailed that, JP. Big Grin

You maybe should have read the article, which shows Matt likes his girls at the High School Senior age and pays an accused sex trafficker using Venmo.  I’m sure it’s just a coincidence the same amount is paid to young girls shortly after Gaetz sends it to his wannabe Epstein.

All of this could be seen on public Venmo accounts. The Daily Beast didn’t even have to do much to find this story. 

You are right that if these girls are 18 it’s bad taste and something most elected officials wouldn’t survive politically, BUT at least one of the gals was underage.   Matty has some problems. He is going to have to admit to this tasteless lifestyle and plead ignorance on this gal’s age. 

If politicians were willing to hunt us down for lies, You fellas would have been signing your paychecks over years ago.
You mean like Swalwell banging a Chinese spy? You are so blatantly hypocritical nothing you say has one iota of credibility. The only person lying here is you. NO evidence anyone got paid for sex and NO evidence of anyone underage involved in anything at all.  Another week passes and nothing changes - more lies by you and no charges filed or even evidence produced against Gaetz.
How many more weeks of no charges before this isn't your favorite thread anymore? LOL.

How old was Swalwell’s spy? That whataboutism doesn’t work. 

Dude, it’s Monday. He’s already been shunned by King Trump this week.  Must have been tough prying those lips off Trump’s rear. 
Matty is left with Gym Jordan, Majorie Qanon Greene as his supporters.  Big Grin 

and JP Big Grin
You left out TRT and Catturd's right hand man
Catturd hates the Repulican establishment. Which makes him not a brainwashed sheep like you guys. You would know that, but you are to incurious, lazy and brainwashed to actually find out anything that isn't spoon-fed to you by your ultralib state-run propaganda TV.
(04-12-2021, 09:26 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 12:16 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 07:01 AM)jetpilot Wrote: To break it down for you guys, since you aren't able to break it down for yourselves:

1. "(W)ho had only turned 18 six months earlier" is also commonly known as AN ADULT. To spell it out further for the especially slow, it also means NOT A CRIME.
2. "(H)it up" allegedly an ADULT's nickname could mean virtually ANYTHING.
3. "The women (slow people please notice it doesn't say "girls") TOLD THEIR FRIENDS the payments were for sex, ACCORDING TO TWO PEOPLE FAMILIAR WITH THE CONVERSATIONS." Just LOL, is this 3rd or 4th-hand hearsay, (even if anyone ever said it and The Beast didn't just make it up), I lost track.

You guys need a new hobby, because you really suck at this.

Oh and Outsider, do I need you talk a long look in the mirror and reflect if I don't believe this far-left rag hit piece. LOL don't answer, rhetorical.
Oh boy... you really nailed that, JP. Big Grin

You maybe should have read the article, which shows Matt likes his girls at the High School Senior age and pays an accused sex trafficker using Venmo.  I’m sure it’s just a coincidence the same amount is paid to young girls shortly after Gaetz sends it to his wannabe Epstein.

All of this could be seen on public Venmo accounts. The Daily Beast didn’t even have to do much to find this story. 

You are right that if these girls are 18 it’s bad taste and something most elected officials wouldn’t survive politically, BUT at least one of the gals was underage.   Matty has some problems. He is going to have to admit to this tasteless lifestyle and plead ignorance on this gal’s age. 

If politicians were willing to hunt us down for lies, You fellas would have been signing your paychecks over years ago.
You mean like Swalwell banging a Chinese spy? You are so blatantly hypocritical nothing you say has one iota of credibility. The only person lying here is you. NO evidence anyone got paid for sex and NO evidence of anyone underage involved in anything at all.  Another week passes and nothing changes - more lies by you and no charges filed or even evidence produced against Gaetz.
How many more weeks of no charges before this isn't your favorite thread anymore? LOL.

Dude, it’s Monday. He’s already been shunned by King Trump this week.  Must have been tough prying those lips off Trump’s rear. 
Matty is left with Gym Jordan, Majorie Qanon Greene as his supporters.  Big Grin 

and JP Big Grin
You continue to amaze me with your amazing ability to cram several different completely idiotic things into a single post.
You act like it's ok for Swalwell who is on the intel committee in the House, to bang a Chinese spy as long as she is over 17. Then you bring up whataboutism, which is only a very lame excuse for hypocrisy. Swallwell is the only one we know did something very very wrong. But you don't care. Again, NO charges or evidence against Gaetz.

BTW, Trump refusing to meet Gaetz was fake news, aka MORE LIES. CNN made it up and all ignorant brainwashed libs ran with it. Trump's team and Gaetz both said it never happened, but you would rather believe and repeat more lies.

Then you really go off the rails and attack a bunch of other people who have nothing to do with this thread. Epic fail by you, again. Take the L here at least until some info comes out that you could maybe actually use to make an actual point.
Start a thread on Swalwell and his sins.  You’ll see if I defend him. I won’t. 

But this thread is about Gaetz chasing high school girls, which you are defending.  

Big Grin  then in the next few days Trump and Gaetz will be arm and arm.  I’ll wait, and gladly eat crow when the master and Padawan come together.  

Those people have spoken up in support of Gaetz.  They are sticking their necks out for him just like you are.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-tru...y?ref=home

Meanwhile, another trend has emerged in recent years: Donald Trump attracted rabid boosters who had a vested interest in lowering the bar on ethical and moral standards (see Gaetz), and he created a permission structure that spawned other imitators (see Marjorie Taylor Greene). If you don’t believe me, you can take their word for it. “We’ve got a president now who doesn’t care for puritanical grandstanding or moralistic preening,” Gaetz boasted to Vanity Fair last September. “This is a good time to be a fun-loving politician instead of a stick-in-the-mud,” he continued. “I have an active social life, and it’s probably easier in the era of Trump.”
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
(04-13-2021, 02:56 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-tru...y?ref=home

Meanwhile, another trend has emerged in recent years: Donald Trump attracted rabid boosters who had a vested interest in lowering the bar on ethical and moral standards (see Gaetz), and he created a permission structure that spawned other imitators (see Marjorie Taylor Greene). If you don’t believe me, you can take their word for it. “We’ve got a president now who doesn’t care for puritanical grandstanding or moralistic preening,Gaetz boasted to Vanity Fair last September. “This is a good time to be a fun-loving politician instead of a stick-in-the-mud,” he continued.I have an active social life, and it’s probably easier in the era of Trump.”
None of anything Gaetz said had anything to do with lowering the bar on ethical or moral standards. The Daily Beast causes permanent brain damage and you guys are living proof. You can't even READ A SENTENCE lol.
(04-13-2021, 07:20 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 12:16 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Oh boy... you really nailed that, JP. Big Grin

and JP Big Grin
You continue to amaze me with your amazing ability to cram several different completely idiotic things into a single post.
You act like it's ok for Swalwell who is on the intel committee in the House, to bang a Chinese spy as long as she is over 17. Then you bring up whataboutism, which is only a very lame excuse for hypocrisy. Swallwell is the only one we know did something very very wrong. But you don't care. Again, NO charges or evidence against Gaetz.

BTW, Trump refusing to meet Gaetz was fake news, aka MORE LIES. CNN made it up and all ignorant brainwashed libs ran with it. Trump's team and Gaetz both said it never happened, but you would rather believe and repeat more lies.

Then you really go off the rails and attack a bunch of other people who have nothing to do with this thread. Epic fail by you, again. Take the L here at least until some info comes out that you could maybe actually use to make an actual point.

But this thread is about Gaetz chasing high school girls, which you are defending.  

Big Grin  then in the next few days Trump and Gaetz will be arm and arm.  I’ll wait, and gladly eat crow when the master and Padawan come together.  

Those people have spoken up in support of Gaetz.  They are sticking their necks out for him just like you are.
This is a lie. You just keep repeating lies instead of waiting for facts. Lying is all you've got, so you just stick with it. Which makes you a..............serial liar.
(04-13-2021, 05:48 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 07:20 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-12-2021, 06:31 PM)jetpilot Wrote: You mean like Swalwell banging a Chinese spy? You are so blatantly hypocritical nothing you say has one iota of credibility. The only person lying here is you. NO evidence anyone got paid for sex and NO evidence of anyone underage involved in anything at all.  Another week passes and nothing changes - more lies by you and no charges filed or even evidence produced against Gaetz.

and JP Big Grin

This is a lie. You just keep repeating lies instead of waiting for facts. Lying is all you've got, so you just stick with it. Which makes you a..............serial liar.
Big Grin Big Grin 
Can’t wait for this crow dinner.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/13/us/po...gaetz.html

Oh goodness.

Somebody may need to work on their crow recipes.
^^^LOL you've still got nothing. Nothing at all.
(04-13-2021, 09:48 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^LOL you've still got nothing. Nothing at all.
Keep sticking that neck out for a child sex offender.
(04-13-2021, 10:04 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 09:48 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^LOL you've still got nothing. Nothing at all.
I don't stick my neck out for any politician, it's called waiting for facts to emerge.  And you are dangerously stupid.
(04-13-2021, 10:13 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 10:04 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
I don't stick my neck out for any politician, it's called waiting for facts to emerge.  And you are dangerously stupid.
Whaaaaat ...? Only the trumplicans you love have ever received that patience. 

I can not wait until this guy is cuffed and stuffed.  I may enjoy it more than the day that Trump’s head is smacked into the side of a black cop car.
^^^More lies and now on top of your constant lying you are triggered and enraged. This really is my favorite thread! LOL!
(04-13-2021, 10:26 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^More lies and now on top of your constant lying you are triggered and enraged. This really is my favorite thread! LOL!
Enraged?! Big Grin 
1. It’s going to be great. I’m excited. 
2. I’m getting a thrill out of the tears you will shed for these criminals.
^^^i don't get a thrill out of anything political, but I take great satisfaction from the simple fact that you have nothing.
More Bad News for your Boy Gaetz
Now it looks like he had a good reason on January 6th
PARDON ?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

And it just keeps getting better

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/14/politics/...index.html
^^^Still nothing.

Emerald Robinson Latin cross
@EmeraldRobinson
·
3h
The same people who ignored Hunter Biden's laptop suddenly want to talk about Matt Gaetz's Venmo all day long.
(04-14-2021, 10:13 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Still nothing.

@EmeraldRobinson
·
3h
The same people who ignored Hunter Biden's laptop suddenly want to talk about Matt Gaetz's Venmo all day long.
You mean Dear Leader's Justice Department who ignored Hunter's laptop
Did you every think there's NOTHING there ?
NEWSMAX you can do better than this
Be better off say you seen it on FB
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
^^^Says the guy who only gets info from Dem-run propaganda sites. We already know what's on the laptop. But not you brainwashed sheep. You see only what they want you to see, and they know you are dumb enough to buy 100% of anything they make up, no matter how outrageous.
(04-14-2021, 10:32 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Says the guy who only gets info from Dem-run propaganda sites. We already know what's on the laptop. But not you brainwashed sheep.  You see only what they want you to see, and they know you are dumb enough to buy 100% of anything they make up, no matter how outrageous.
Now you know and I know if there was anything on Hunter's laptop Dear Leader's Attorney Barr would released it 
You can do better than this
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(04-14-2021, 11:12 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-14-2021, 10:32 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Says the guy who only gets info from Dem-run propaganda sites. We already know what's on the laptop. But not you brainwashed sheep.  You see only what they want you to see, and they know you are dumb enough to buy 100% of anything they make up, no matter how outrageous.
Now you know and I know if there was anything on Hunter's laptop Dear Leader's Attorney Barr would released it 
You can do better than this
Barr did nothing to anyone. You are so easily fooled it isn't even funny. That's why your leaders love you! But they just want your vote, deep down they hate you and do nothing for you. But they know you will never figure that out either.

@EmeraldRobinson
·
3h
I missed Hunter’s election win.
(04-14-2021, 07:55 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

@EmeraldRobinson
·
3h
I missed Hunter’s election win.
I miss Catturd's BS
Still nothing!
(04-14-2021, 08:19 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Still nothing!
Big Grin 

You gonna do this every day until he’s arrested?  

Scalise came out today stating the GOP will take action when Gaetz is charged. 

it’s happening just be patient.
He said "if", you can't read. He knows there is nothing! I love my favorite thread!
Wow, sure got awful quiet on my favorite thread...where did everybody go?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(04-21-2021, 11:10 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Wow, sure got awful quiet on my favorite thread...where did everybody go?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Cool Cool

just chillin’

takes a minute to formulate a criminal case. 
silence is bad for your friend, JP.
Mr. Gaetz was the lone vote in the House in a 2017 anti-human trafficking bill.  When I first read about it, I thought surely that couldn't be true. But I fact-checked it myself. The Combating Human Trafficking in Commercial Vehicles Act passed  418- 1 .   Gaetz  was the one "nay" vote.  Very interesting in light of his recent problems.   This is the most "punchable"  face in Washington.  And yet some still take up for him.  For anyone with young daughters, would you want them interning for this guy???

[Image: https://i.insider.com/5fa6b3caf7d1cb0019...&auto=webp]
I wouldn't want my daughters interning for anyone in Washington DC. Still nothing on Gaetz.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next