Quote Tweet
The Babylon Bee
@TheBabylonBee
· Apr 2
MLB Games To No Longer Require ID For Buying Alcoholic Beverages
https://babylonbee.com/news/mlb-games-to...-beverages
Catturd ™
@catturd2
It’s impossible to be dumber than a voter who votes to raise their own taxes.
2:55 PM · Apr 2, 2021·Twitter Web App
Retweets
Quote Tweets
Catturd ™
@catturd2
Is John Kerry still flying private jets around the world while telling us peasants to ride a bicycle?
7:22 PM · Apr 1, 2021·Twitter Web App
Retweets
Quote Tweets
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
Mar 31
How do you take a break from not having a job? Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joyFace with tears of joy
Quote Tweet
VANITY FAIR
@VanityFair
· Mar 31
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry plan to deliver their second child at home, after which they will take a break to spend time together as a family. http://vntyfr.com/8iAA79K
Catturd ™
@catturd2
I'll believe Matt Gaetz over the lying New York Times any day.
9:57 AM · Mar 31, 2021·Twitter Web App
Retweets
Quote Tweets
(04-07-2021, 02:09 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Catturd ™
@catturd2
I'll believe Matt Gaetz over the lying New York Times any day.
9:57 AM · Mar 31, 2021·Twitter Web App
Retweets
Quote Tweets
Do newspapers lean to the left?  Well yes, obviously they do, but that does should not minimize their crucial role in trying to keep Politicians from both Parties from being totally crooked.  As investigative reporting has been cut back due to finances, people have started believing all of the unvetted news that is spewed from talk radio, twitter, etc..  The result is what you see happening in our Country today, as we are on the verge of tearing ourselves apart from the inside.

Anyone who would believe a politician such as Gaetz over the NY Times needs to do some serious self examination.  Just because they report something that does not agree with your ideology does not make them wrong.
[-] The following 2 users Like The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1, Old School Hound
Not a day goes by without NYT being caught lying. NYT doesn't "lean left," it's pure liberal Democrat party propaganda.
Another day of no evidence and no charges.
(04-07-2021, 06:26 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Not a day goes by without NYT being caught lying. NYT doesn't "lean left," it's pure liberal Democrat party propaganda.

Radicalized.
(04-07-2021, 07:02 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-07-2021, 06:26 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Not a day goes by without NYT being caught lying. NYT doesn't "lean left," it's pure liberal Democrat party propaganda.

Radicalized.
Too much Catturd
Or Sh!t for brains

Radicalized.
Brainwashed with no critical thinking skills and zero skepticism of state-run media propaganda. AKA sheep.
(04-07-2021, 09:34 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Radicalized.
Brainwashed with no critical thinking skills and zero skepticism of state-run media propaganda. AKA sheep.

According to who?  The right leaning talk radio hosts?  I use to waste time listening to some of that garbage myself, that is until I realized the only reason they were saying 90% of what they were spewing was more financial gain.  Open your eyes and learn to listen to people on both sides of the aisle and you may start gaining some actual knowledge instead of allowing yourself to be totally influenced by the agenda of a Political Party that is falling further and further out of touch with reality.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
(04-08-2021, 02:49 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

According to who?  The right leaning talk radio hosts?  I use to waste time listening to some of that garbage myself, that is until I realized the only reason they were saying 90% of what they were spewing was more financial gain.  Open your eyes and learn to listen to people on both sides of the aisle and you may start gaining some actual knowledge instead of allowing yourself to be totally influenced by the agenda of a Political Party that is falling further and further out of touch with reality.
MY God this is the dumbest thing on here ever, and that is almost impossible to do. Congrats. If you ever post something on here that doesn't come from CNN or NYT I will might think your IQ is higher than the dumbest barnyard animal. But I know better and won't hold my breath. And preaching to me to look at both sides. Good lord, galactic level stupidity.
(04-08-2021, 06:53 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

Radicalized.
Oldest liberal trick in the book, take a 4 second soundbite from an entire speech out of context and try to get brainwashed idiots to go for it. And of course you bought it and repeat it. But that 4 second clip means Trump loves you LOL
https://twitter.com/i/status/1379599946073145344
(04-09-2021, 12:13 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 06:53 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

Radicalized.
Oldest liberal trick in the book, take a 4 second soundbite from an entire speech out of context and try to get brainwashed idiots to go for it. And of course you bought it and repeat it. But that 4 second clip means Trump loves you LOL
Just make sure you keep checking them boxes
More bad news from the Dear Leader's Camp which shouldn't surprise anyone bit the Box Checkers

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp
(04-09-2021, 10:31 AM)vector#1 Wrote: More bad news from the Dear Leader's Camp which shouldn't surprise anyone bit the Box Checkers

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

Kind of takes you back in history to the times of Joseph Goebbels and his propaganda ministry. Sad