Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pure evil
(03-02-2021, 10:31 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 10:21 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 05:18 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 04:33 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: .
Damn, the stuff you talk about to keep the blame off of lying politicians. 

They ain't lying to me.  They are lying to you.  I find it funny, TBH.  Keep electing them for things they will never change.  

Rs will never win again if they stand for nothing, but culture wars and wedge issues.

I've slammed the Republicans often enough. I don't remember the first negative peep out of you about any Dem though.

Your entire diet is lies. And you never could name the first lie DJT actually told to the people. The not so clever tactic of immediately pronouncing everything coming out of MR Trump's mouth a lie, failed in my opinion. Because there is the public record to compare what was said to what actually happened on any given policy or issue or subject. You can't put a single hat trick together for any given issue. On the other hand Dems who really do have a demonstrable record of lying, them you willfully believe and defend.

Your post is classic and typical liberal/progressive projection.

Trump believes in Abortion.  He supports it in certain cases.  
or so as he lying while speaking?  

I hate it.  TRT, all your heroes are liars.  LIAR!!! 
Big Grin

(03-02-2021, 09:03 PM)vector#1 Wrote: "Have Republican leaders failed to achieve the reversal of Roe v. Wade because they do not really want to? This explanation is more plausible. Republicans in power have been remarkably good at realizing their top priorities: cutting taxes for corporations and the wealthy, increasing military spending, cutting food stamps and other safety net programs, eliminating limits on election spending by corporations, gutting environmental protection laws, maintaining a preferential option for nationalism over refugees and immigrants, supporting the easy availability of assault weapons, keeping health care a largely private and for-profit industry, greenlighting the Contras, the Iraq War, torture, the death penalty and a host of other policies that run counter to Catholic social teaching. On ending abortion, however—arguably their main selling point to Catholic voters—they have been strangely ineffectual."

https://www.americamagazine.org/politics...olic-trump

This explains it about as good as i have read it's all about VOTES
Exactly. 
I’m not arguing Abortion.  I don’t support it, but it’s none of my damn business. It’s all I hear around here, but nothing is done.

GOP has been impotent for 30 years plus about doing anything as far as abortion is concerned.  It’s fake.
If you vote for Democrats, then you support abortion. That is the bottom line. Murder is wrong and abortion is the murder of the most innocent victims on the planet.
Ok....and now if you vote Republican you support violent sieges by traitors on the American Capitol. 

Ole Hooter with another fallacy. 

not everything is black and white.

“ I vote Republican because they at least try to get it right.”

@TheRealThing

Do they ?
They tell you that. This whole thread has been about how none of you realize you’re being lied to, and how gullible you are. The GOP has suckered you people into voting for one issue against your own well being.
Michael Tracey
@mtracey
·
6h
Sen. Ron Johnson elicits an admission from FBI official that no firearms were recovered from Capitol on Jan 6, and no one has been charged with any firearm offenses. Odd that so few are curious about this given repeated declarations that what occurred was an "armed insurrection"

Really can't tell if liberals are lying on purpose or just plain dumb. Really bad look either way.
(03-03-2021, 08:17 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Michael Tracey
@mtracey
·
6h
Sen. Ron Johnson elicits an admission from FBI official that no firearms were recovered from Capitol on Jan 6, and no one has been charged with any firearm offenses. Odd that so few are curious about this given repeated declarations that what occurred was an "armed insurrection"

Really can't tell if liberals are lying on purpose or just plain dumb. Really bad look either way.
Liberal politicians do not really need to worry about lying or saying dumb things. Their supports are either just plain dumb or they do not care that the people for whom they vote lie to them.
@mtracey
·
6h

1.  Isn’t this thread about how mad you guys are about abortion?  

2.  Who is leaving their gun behind ?  
3.  None of the traitors were arrested that day to know if they had guns or not. 
4.  There are videos where these morons are flashing their guns. 

JP, lots of grasping at straws to find anything that will trivialize the treason Trump supporters committed on January 6th. 

but I digress.
(03-03-2021, 09:01 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
@mtracey
·
6h

3.  None of the traitors were arrested that day to know if they had guns or not. 

JP, lots of grasping at straws to find anything that will trivialize the treason Trump supporters committed on January 6th. 

but I digress.
You continuously accuse Trump and his supporters of treason, despite the absence of any evidence that anybody committed treason. Yet, there is evidence that the China Communist Party funneled bribes to China Joe through his crackhead son, Hunter, and you seem oddly uninterested for somebody so concerned about treason against this country.

Is this a case of a double standard or no standards at all? The truth is that you voted for a traitor, despite the evidence against him, and attacking Trump is your childish way of playing the "everybody does it" card.

No, not every president is a traitor. Biden is the second traitor in the White House and the first one was not named Trump.
@mtracey
·
6h

but I digress.
You already took the L on abortion. Any abortion other than to save the mother's life (extremely rare)  is evil. You argue "fake outrage" and that is a lie and/or idiotic.

Jan 6th is a lie/idiotic too

[/url]Dinesh D'Souza

@DineshDSouza

[url=https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza]

·
4h

Number of shots fired by protesters on January 6: zero. Number of firearms recovered by FBI and police: zero. Some “insurrection.” Some attempted “coup.” The biggest bang here is the sound of the Democratic narrative imploding!
Cardfan Wrote:
Trump believes in Abortion.  He supports it in certain cases. 
or so as he lying while speaking? 

I hate it.  TRT, all your heroes are liars.  LIAR!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He doesn't support it in certain cases. He was bound to abide by the conditions under which he came into office. What he said was, "the court allows for abortion in the cases of incest, rape, and danger to mother."

Your hero Obama evolved regarding same sex marriage while in office. You said nada. Trump changed his mind on abortion long before he was elected to high office, but according to you that could not be true. And you've had plenty to say about that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(03-03-2021, 09:30 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
@mtracey
·
6h

but I digress.
You continuously accuse Trump and his supporters of treason, despite the absence of any evidence that anybody committed treason. Yet, there is evidence that the China Communist Party funneled bribes to China Joe through his crackhead son, Hunter, and you seem oddly uninterested for somebody so concerned about treason against this country.

Is this a case of a double standard or no standards at all? The truth is that you voted for a traitor, despite the evidence against him, and attacking Trump is your childish way of playing the "everybody does it" card.

No, not every president is a traitor. Biden is the second traitor in the White House and the first one was not named Trump.

Right, and if they had anything of substance you'd have heard something of it by now. Pure Hollywood, and just today I heard one of FOX News'  trolls talking about what a good job the National Guard had done keeping DC safe. From what must be anybody's guess.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
@mtracey
·
6h

but I digress.

Link or LIE?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(03-03-2021, 11:10 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
@mtracey
·
6h

but I digress.
You already took the L on abortion. Any abortion other than to save the mother's life (extremely rare)  is evil. You argue "fake outrage" and that is a lie and/or idiotic.

[/url]Dinesh D'Souza

@DineshDSouza

·
4h

Number of shots fired by protesters on January 6: zero. Number of firearms recovered by FBI and police: zero. Some “insurrection.” Some attempted “coup.” The biggest bang here is the sound of the Democratic narrative imploding!

I would say he knows better Jet, but unfortunately it's a case of incurable clinical psychosis.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(03-03-2021, 11:10 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
@mtracey
·
6h

but I digress.

[/url]Dinesh D'Souza

@DineshDSouza

·
4h

I have yet to defend abortion.  That cockpit depressurizing is affecting your reading comprehension.   You folks won't admit how weak your Republican leaders have been on abortion.   I wouldn't admit how gullible I have been either.  
I'll take the "L" in engaging you in an abortion thread about MAGA treason.
^^ You may find it deeply distressing to find yourself acquiescing to the moral side of the abortion issue. Having done so even in the small measure you did, actually did your image a lot more good than the ridiculous and ongoing defense you'd offered up. Voting for Dems empowers them to pursue their agenda, no small part of which is the support, funding and defense of abortion rights.

Maybe one day after the ramifications of the resistance hits you between the eyes, you'll be ready to discuss the MAGA doctrine with some measure of obeyance to history on that count as well. But at this point if you want to debate, try actually reading the last four years of  posts on here regarding same. Believe me in the remedial sense you have some real work to do and at that point you may be ready to actually talk and not just spout rehearsed talking points.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(03-04-2021, 04:32 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ You may find it deeply distressing to find yourself acquiescing to the moral side of the abortion issue. Having done so even in the small measure you did, actually did your image a lot more good than the ridiculous and ongoing defense you'd offered up. Voting for Dems empowers them to pursue their agenda, no small part of which is the support, funding and defense of abortion rights.

Maybe one day after the ramifications of the resistance hits you between the eyes, you'll be ready to discuss the MAGA doctrine with some measure of obeyance to history on that count as well. But at this point if you want to debate, try actually reading the last four years of  posts on here regarding same. Believe me in the remedial sense you have some real work to do and at that point you may be ready to actually talk and not just spout rehearsed talking points.

On this issue, your politicians lie to you. Which is a major conundrum because for many “Republicans” that is why they vote for the GOP.  They participate in the blatant racism and elite tax schemes, because the GOP promises to save their guns and save the babies.  
There is no real threat to guns.  That’s a lie Democrats tell to their base.  

Just like their is no chance Abortion is going away. 

Americans (either side) don’t care about life: see 2020 if you want a very recent example. 

To be perfectly honest, both issues should be kicked from both platforms, so we can vote on governance.  

hogwash, there are no ramifications for the resistance to Trump.  There seems to be some ramifications for the cuckoos who supported Trump. Big Grin
(03-04-2021, 06:58 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 04:32 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ You may find it deeply distressing to find yourself acquiescing to the moral side of the abortion issue. Having done so even in the small measure you did, actually did your image a lot more good than the ridiculous and ongoing defense you'd offered up. Voting for Dems empowers them to pursue their agenda, no small part of which is the support, funding and defense of abortion rights.

On this issue, your politicians lie to you. Which is a major conundrum because for many “Republicans” that is why they vote for the GOP.  They participate in the blatant racism and elite tax schemes, because the GOP promises to save their guns and save the babies.  

Americans (either side) don’t care about life: see 2020 if you want a very recent example. 

To be perfectly honest, both issues should be kicked from both platforms, so we can vote on governance.  

hogwash, there are no ramifications for the resistance to Trump.  There seems to be some ramifications for the cuckoos who supported Trump. Big Grin

And your politicians tell the truth about--- What?

There IS a very real threat to guns. The Democrat proposed gun tax is $200 per gun and 200 per magazine per year. What they can't get rid of they merely make too expensive to afford.

Right. The Republicans can elect a President which the Dems oppose and obstruct and resist and investigate and lie about 24/7; and there are no ramifications.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(03-02-2021, 08:03 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 07:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 06:00 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Here is a big lie from the Dear Leader

The Republicans don't want to overturn Roe Wade
They rather campaign on it Hell what else would they run on i guess guns

(03-02-2021, 04:57 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 04:33 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: No, I'm saying what the Republicans have done has been weak and ineffectual considering the power they have had. 

GOP constituents have been sold an idea that this is the evil that must be eradicated, but national Republicans have made extremely limpwristed attempts at banning abortion.  Most of their attempts have had so many holes in them it seemed they didn't even want them to pass, and then we get to this administration when the full-court press should have been on, but nope, stuck on the back burner.  

I'm just the messenger fellas.  You are getting mad at me, but the questions should be aimed at your leadership that did zilch while they have had control of every federal branch of govt. recently.  You both are making excuses for guys who lied to you and didn't do their job.

They ain't lying to me.  They are lying to you.  I find it funny, TBH.  Keep electing them for things they will never change.  

Rs will never win again if they stand for nothing, but culture wars and wedge issues.
The Republican Party has not been weak and ineffectual in fighting against the murderous abortionists and the evil people who support the butchers. Until there is a clear majority of U.S. Supreme Court Justices that are willing to overturn a direct assault on abortion procedures, there is really nothing that can be done to overturn the decision legislatively. Republican state legislatures and Congressional Republicans have saved thousands of the innocent unborn but thanks to Democrats and their supporters, more lives have been lost to abortion than saved.

I would challenge you to outline how, in you infinitesimal wisdom, Republicans could have "repealed" abortion with simple majorities in the House and Senate and Trump in the White House but I am pretty sure that if Ted Cruz has not figured out how to do so, you haven't figured it out either.
They have the same majority NOW as when they voted for Roe Wade it's not going to get any better
It's a Campaign issue i mean after 50 years what else could it be

(03-02-2021, 02:06 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 11:11 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: What?   Man can't legislate morality?  What the hell is this thread about then?  Just gripe fest?!

FWIW, I'm not arguing the right or wrong of Abortion.  I just want to know why the politicians who are hellbent, frothing over abortion in election season, but are impotent when it comes to doing anything about it.  

Dodgy Dodgy  Maybe you will be judged for continuing to vote for people who don't rid this nation of Abortion.

What a greased pig you are. That's not what I said. Men are to legislate in observance of and on the moral standards which were recognized by the founders as the authority under which men may rightfully self govern. Those moral standards had been handed down to them and us by God, which is why they are inalienable. What we've been doing in this country since the 1950 SC decision on the 'Separation of Church and State,' is contrary to God. Those who do not like what the Lord says is best for us, merely do end runs around laws they can't get changed, or legislation they can't get passed, and they do so in direct rebellion to God. In this day of the left having declared the mention of God as being something to mock or at best passe, they are using government to eliminate or at least control the diehards who still insist on honoring God in their lives. Similarly Rome tried to eliminate the early Church and failed. But persecution against the people of God is just part of the turf.

Man's attempts at revising morality and reality will fail. And advocates of the Satanic forces opposing the Church will not be counted innocent.
Matt 16
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

The left's kind of rebellious thinking got prayer out of schools and schools are a mess. That kind of thinking gave us an abortion rate that would challenge the zombie kill count of the best of the best. That kind of thinking repealed DADT and now we have weight lifters in tutu's participating in girls sports. That kind of thinking got us state and federal government at war with themselves. And we have Cardfan cheerleading it all on.

I have a Savior, worry about yourself.
"Moral Standards"
Exodus 21:16
“Whoever steals a man and sells him, and anyone found in possession of him, shall be put to death"
I don't believe your founding fathers had high moral standards
So, according to Comrade vector, the slaughter of millions of innocent babies is okay because the founding fathers owned slaves. How twisted and sick is that logic?!! I don't think that I have ever seen more convoluted logic applied to the abortion debate.
Once again Wrong Way Quooter that's not what i said 
Now i do believe it's a woman choice not Quooter's or TWWT"(TRT) or My choice but i find it hypocritical that you want to cut food stamps or anything to help the kids out it's no longer your problem 
TRT or should say TWWT said the founding fathers had "Moral Standards" I disagree owning other Humans is not Moral Standards
in my opinion but everyone is entitled to there own
Quooter you said wait until Republicans get a majority on the court or something crazy like that 
They have controlled the court since FDR it's more conservative now than it's ever has been 
My opinion is the Republicans don't want to fix it they love campaigning on it better 
Just look at the last 4 years what was there top priorities repeal Obamacare cut taxes on the rich cut people from food stamps 
They have had 50 years to do something with it

(03-02-2021, 07:37 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 06:00 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Here is a big lie from the Dear Leader

The Republicans don't want to overturn Roe Wade
They rather campaign on it Hell what else would they run on i guess guns

(03-02-2021, 04:57 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 04:33 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: No, I'm saying what the Republicans have done has been weak and ineffectual considering the power they have had. 

GOP constituents have been sold an idea that this is the evil that must be eradicated, but national Republicans have made extremely limpwristed attempts at banning abortion.  Most of their attempts have had so many holes in them it seemed they didn't even want them to pass, and then we get to this administration when the full-court press should have been on, but nope, stuck on the back burner.  

I'm just the messenger fellas.  You are getting mad at me, but the questions should be aimed at your leadership that did zilch while they have had control of every federal branch of govt. recently.  You both are making excuses for guys who lied to you and didn't do their job.

The Republican Party has not been weak and ineffectual in fighting against the murderous abortionists and the evil people who support the butchers. Until there is a clear majority of U.S. Supreme Court Justices that are willing to overturn a direct assault on abortion procedures, there is really nothing that can be done to overturn the decision legislatively. Republican state legislatures and Congressional Republicans have saved thousands of the innocent unborn but thanks to Democrats and their supporters, more lives have been lost to abortion than saved.

I would challenge you to outline how, in you infinitesimal wisdom, Republicans could have "repealed" abortion with simple majorities in the House and Senate and Trump in the White House but I am pretty sure that if Ted Cruz has not figured out how to do so, you haven't figured it out either.
They have the same majority NOW as when they voted for Roe Wade it's not going to get any better
It's a Campaign issue i mean after 50 years what else could it be

(03-02-2021, 02:06 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 11:11 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: What?   Man can't legislate morality?  What the hell is this thread about then?  Just gripe fest?!

FWIW, I'm not arguing the right or wrong of Abortion.  I just want to know why the politicians who are hellbent, frothing over abortion in election season, but are impotent when it comes to doing anything about it.  

Dodgy Dodgy  Maybe you will be judged for continuing to vote for people who don't rid this nation of Abortion.

What a greased pig you are. That's not what I said. Men are to legislate in observance of and on the moral standards which were recognized by the founders as the authority under which men may rightfully self govern. Those moral standards had been handed down to them and us by God, which is why they are inalienable. What we've been doing in this country since the 1950 SC decision on the 'Separation of Church and State,' is contrary to God. Those who do not like what the Lord says is best for us, merely do end runs around laws they can't get changed, or legislation they can't get passed, and they do so in direct rebellion to God. In this day of the left having declared the mention of God as being something to mock or at best passe, they are using government to eliminate or at least control the diehards who still insist on honoring God in their lives. Similarly Rome tried to eliminate the early Church and failed. But persecution against the people of God is just part of the turf.

Man's attempts at revising morality and reality will fail. And advocates of the Satanic forces opposing the Church will not be counted innocent.
Matt 16
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

The left's kind of rebellious thinking got prayer out of schools and schools are a mess. That kind of thinking gave us an abortion rate that would challenge the zombie kill count of the best of the best. That kind of thinking repealed DADT and now we have weight lifters in tutu's participating in girls sports. That kind of thinking got us state and federal government at war with themselves. And we have Cardfan cheerleading it all on.

I have a Savior, worry about yourself.
"Moral Standards"
Exodus 21:16
“Whoever steals a man and sells him, and anyone found in possession of him, shall be put to death"
I don't believe your founding fathers had high moral standards

Glad to have you back, vector.  I was worried that maybe Hoot had forced you onto jetpilot's big bird and they dumped you in some remote jungle inhabited solely by rabid flesh-eating  MAGA-ites.
Take more than wrong way Quooter or Jetpilot
Big Grin
(03-04-2021, 08:26 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

There IS a very real threat to guns. The Democrat proposed gun tax is $200 per gun and 200 per magazine per year. What they can't get rid of they merely make too expensive to afford.

Right. The Republicans can elect a President which the Dems oppose and obstruct and resist and investigate and lie about 24/7; and there are no ramifications.

start the thread, and we can talk about specific Dem lies, but you guys brought up abortion, and it’s nothing but hullabaloo from Republicans.  

Ok, another wedge issue for both sides, but neither have the courage to do what you’re saying. 

Maybe, you’re right, maybe there are ramifications; the death of the GOP.
(03-03-2021, 06:35 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 10:36 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: The will is simply not there to overturn Roe.   As long as 61% of Americans say they want it legal in all or most all cases, I don't see anything changing.  1 in 8 says it a lot - only one person in 8  says it should be illegal in every case, no exceptions.  Also,  1 in 8  Republicans say they agree with Democrats more than Republicans on the abortion .  All these number come from Pew Research. I can understand the passionate feelings on both sides of the issue. If I had a daughter who was raped or whose life was threatened by a pregnancy or both, I think I would want the decision to be hers in consultation with her family instead of Long Dong Silver Thomas. I think nearly 9 out of 10 people agree with that.
1.) FALSE

2.) That is 1 in 1000 or more cases, as has been pointed out. Are you deliberately dodging that or is your mind unable to grasp that very simple concept? Put another way, are you against the other 999 abortions out of 1000 where the woman just wants to get rid of her baby? A simple yes or no will do.
What is your response to this OSH? Still waiting...
(03-04-2021, 08:39 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 08:26 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

start the thread, and we can talk about specific Dem lies, but you guys brought up abortion, and it’s nothing but hullabaloo from Republicans.  

Ok, another wedge issue for both sides, but neither have the courage to do what you’re saying. 

Maybe, you’re right, maybe there are ramifications; the death of the GOP.

A lot of Republican voters have the courage. Getting co-opted Congressmen off the schneid is what's hard.

In my book Dem voters being able to ignore all the bad stuff going on just so they get their promised goodies on the false assumption that 'everybody does it,' is no defense. Like I said, when you think about it there's so much stuff going on only God could keep it and the players all straight.

I mean, I will continue to call sin out for what it is. But ultimately I am to understand that no matter how many political fights the right wins or loses, in the near end we're looking down the gun barrel at the coming of globalism and shortly thereafter the reign of antichrist. This world is judged and it's going down end of story. In fact so bad will things get, the Lord says the following:
Matt 24:22
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Ramifications
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]