Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arkansas 81 Kentucky 80
Cats came back from 12 down with four or five minutes left but a missed rebound, a crucial turnover,  and a head scratching final play sends the Cats down to their 13th loss in 18 games on the season.  Poor foul shooting didn't help either.

Cats lose despite making  14 threes.
(02-10-2021, 01:16 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Cats came back from 12 down with four or five minutes left but a missed rebound, a crucial turnover,  and a head scratching final play sends the Cats down to their 13th loss in 18 games on the season.  Poor foul shooting didn't help either.

Cats lose despite making  14 threes.
 Sounds like it was another great coaching job turned in by the second highest paid NCAA basketball coach. Imagine how bad this team would be if UK had not locked Coach Calipari into a lifetime contract.
Here's my stat of the night. In the second half of the last five games, the Cats have been outscored  by a combined  63-19  from the foul line.
When you finally shot really well and can not win, I am not sure they can beat anybody...
(02-11-2021, 08:40 AM)BlueSky Wrote: When you finally shot really well and can not win, I am not sure they can beat anybody...
That's a salient point, Mr Bluy Sky. How often would this team hit fourteen three-pointers? Most likely, not again this season. To hit 14 threes at home and still lose has to be somewhat demoralizing.