Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley transfer
Shelby Valley has picked up another transfer from east ridge. Kyra looney has transferred to Valley to play softball but she should also help the pre season #1 team in the 15th region in basketball also. Shelby Valley has got numerous transfers from east ridge over the years. The talent pool at Valley must be dried up?
If the talent pool was dried up then those kids wouldn't come to that school. May be a time to step back and see why these kids are leaving?
What kids are leaving Shelby Valley ? They are getting transfers. I say Valley girls win the 15th region this year.
Think Rowe will keep the “offer” from Kentucky since HC retired??
(11-16-2020, 11:20 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: What kids are leaving Shelby Valley ? They are getting transfers. I say Valley girls win the 15th region this year.

I believe he meant why are kids leaving East Ridge. Also, can someone tell me who’s Shelby Valley’s coach please?! Also, how long have they been in that position?!
Rowe girl better suited for Pikeville College. Quickness and size will hurt her in the SEC
I’ve never seen the Rowe girl play in person but I will say that very few early scholarships end up making it to that school in high level D1.
All the D1 experts in

(12-28-2020, 04:18 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: All the D1 experts on this message board cracks me up.  Most you guys never even played high school ball and you want to say someone cant be of D1 caliber.  I guess Macy Morris wasnt either huh?  
CASSIDY ROWE FROM SHELBY VALLEY WAS RECRUITED FOR HER BALL HANDLING, PASSING AND QUICKNESS. MAY I ADD SHE CAN ALSO SHOOT THE 3. THIS KID CAN PLAY AT UK AND IN THE SEC. IF HEALTHY LOOK FOR HER TO HAVE 4 STAR JUNIOR AND SENIOR SEASON AND GET HER TEAM BACK TO THE SWEET SIXTEEN. SHELBY VALLEY IS MY PICK TO WIN THE 15TH REGION.