• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stop the Steal
(11-28-2020, 03:46 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 01:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 12:08 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 11:41 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 10:02 AM)vector#1 Wrote: they better do it by monday or there term runs out
Hillary had a better case than your Dear Leader
Should of stuck with the Russia and Comey game plan
You're babbling nonsense again. The Russian interference game plan was a hoax that Hillary cooked up. Comey was just her lackey. BTW, Carter Page has filed a huge lawsuit against Comey and a long list of other Obama/Hillary crooks for their attempt to destroy his life. I don't think we are going to be hearing much from Comey. His lawyer is going to be doing a lot of talking on his behalf.
Well in 2016 the Russians and Comey was in your Dear Leader's Camp and he won
Fast forward to 2020 your Dear Leader fires Comey we don't know about the full effect from the Russian's yet but Putin is the only major world leader who has not congratulated President Elect Biden and your Dear Leader has lost in a landslide shouldn't of change the game plan
The  Pennsylvania State Legislature expires Monday they better move fast if your Dear Leader has any chance

One more thing when President Elect Biden takes office i hope he releases the transcripts on the secret server of your Dear Leader and other world leaders conversations
What we know about the "Russian's" is that the charges of Russian interference on Trump's behalf were total fiction concocted and paid for by Hillary Clinton. The flaw in her plan was that she lost the election and never got a chance to cover her tracks properly. Comey and other Clinton leftovers tried to run interference for her but bungled the job. If Trump wins a second term, then those who perpetrated the Russian hoax will be held accountable.

You do realize that Flynn pled guilty?
Give it a rest, hack.
(11-28-2020, 04:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
That's not what Flynn plead guilty to not once but twice
Lying to the FBI is what he plead guilty to not once but twice why he lied who knows but he has to know they was listening to him
maybe he was guilty of other crimes and that was the deal he made with them 
President Elect Biden also knows they are listening to him but he is not as dumb as Flynn i am like your Dear Leader on this one i don't like them when they get caught

Well looks like Wisconsin goes to President Elect Biden again he gains another 132 votes
It cost the Dear Leader's Donor's 3 million dollars
Sucker's born every minute
We are having a Benghazi every 3 and a half minutes now
What has the Dear Leader done the last 2 days ?
This should be a easy one PLAYING GOLF
Hooter and TRT when it's a Republican its all just fine
When it's a Democrat Bad
Yes there is a Pattern it's called being a HYPCRITE
(11-28-2020, 05:56 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
Lying to the FBI is what he plead guilty to not once but twice why he lied who knows but he has to know they was listening to him
President Elect Biden also knows they are listening to him but he is not as dumb as Flynn i am like your Dear Leader on this one i don't like them when they get caught

Well looks like Wisconsin goes to President Elect Biden again he gains another 132 votes
I can always count on you to make an ignorant response. The Logan Act was the phony excuse that the FBI made up to justify questioning Flynn. He was accused of lying about a non-existent crime. The DOJ dropped the charges against him but the Obama-appointed judge refused to drop the case LTG Flynn was the victim of a political prosecution. The fact that you continue to demonize him says a lot about your own character.

Keep telling yourself that counting illegal votes means something. I am sure you don't have many opportunities to feel smart, so you should savor them while you can. The Wisconsin election was rigged the same as Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Michigan were. Trump won the election by a landslide. Recounting illegal votes will not change that fact.
It is unlikely that a Benghazi would have happened on President Trump's watch, but if it were to happen there would be one sure and notable distinction. Trump would have moved heaven and earth to stop the attacks immediately in real time. He would not have allowed Americans to die without so much as a whimper the way Barack and Hillary Clinton did. Our troops were ordered to stand down.

On to the pandemic. On JAN 31st 2020 MR Trump imposed the China travel ban to curb the spread of CV-19.  A move DR Fauci admitted saved countless lives. But the very next day, FEB 1st, here is what Joe Biden said---  “We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency."

Don't try and act like Biden or anybody else on the left would have lifted a finger about coronavirus. They were all consumed with the fake impeachment at the time. By FEB 24th, a full month later, San Fran Nan made a video asking tourists to come out to Chinatown.

MR Trump was busy having the Federal Government replace the medical HazMat equipment that Barack and Uncle Joe used up during the Swine Flu epidemic that the affected states never bothered to replace. Which BTW is their direct responsibility under the guidelines of the CDC.

We now have 5 CV-19 vaccines due to the fact that our President, Donald J Trump, pushed for them to be developed in a historically short duration of time through the oversight of Operation Warp Speed. No lockdown would have done a thing to quell this coronavirus. The only thing that would have stopped coronavirus was a vaccine. Most Flu vaccines are somewhere around 70% effective. These new vaccines are 95% effective.

Thank you Mister President
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(11-28-2020, 06:57 PM)vector#1 Wrote: We are having a Benghazi every 3 and a half minutes now
What has the Dear Leader done the last 2 days ?
This should be a easy one PLAYING GOLF
Hooter and TRT when it's a Republican its all just fine
When it's a Democrat Bad
Yes there is a Pattern it's called being a HYPCRITE
You keep posting the idiotic allegation that Trump is responsible for all COVID-19 deaths but all you are doing is reinforce what everybody already knows about your mental capacity. You are running on fumes.

Nothing is going to cleanse the bloody hands of Obama, Biden, and Hillary who went to bed knowing that their decision condemned four American citizens to death in Bengazi.
(11-28-2020, 08:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I can always count on you to make an ignorant response. The Logan Act was the phony excuse that the FBI made up to justify questioning Flynn. He was accused of lying about a non-existent crime. The DOJ dropped the charges against him but the Obama-appointed judge refused to drop the case LTG Flynn was the victim of a political prosecution. The fact that you continue to demonize him says a lot about your own character.

Keep telling yourself that counting illegal votes means something. I am sure you don't have many opportunities to feel smart, so you should savor them while you can. The Wisconsin election was rigged the same as Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Michigan were. Trump won the election by a landslide. Recounting illegal votes will not change that fact.

Why would you lie under oath to committing a non-existent crime?  One would have to be pretty stupid to do so.

At least to Trump's credit, he will be smart enough to pardon himself and his family members before he leaves office.
Hey Hoot,

I agree the whole election is rigged, please tell all others not to vote and if you friends in Georgia please tell them to take a stand and not vote to such a rigged system.

LOL!
(11-28-2020, 10:27 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

Why would you lie under oath to committing a non-existent crime?  One would have to be pretty stupid to do so.

At least to Trump's credit, he will be smart enough to pardon himself and his family members before he leaves office.
If I thought you had any concern for truth, justice, and the American way, then I might try to explain the persecution of LTG Flynn to you. You don't. The details of what the Obama administration and the Obama appointed "judge" did to him are available to anybody who is interested. Sidney Powell has provided very detailed accounts of the entire miscarriage of justice.
(11-28-2020, 10:35 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: Hey Hoot,

I agree the whole election is rigged, please tell all others not to vote and if you friends in Georgia please tell them to take a stand and not vote to such a rigged system.

LOL!
Again, it is apparent that you have no interest in whether the 2020 elections were fair or not, Comrade. I have never understood how people can enjoy winning with the knowledge that they had to cheat, but you are living, breathing proof that such people do, in fact, exist.
(11-28-2020, 11:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 10:35 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: Hey Hoot,

LOL!
Again, it is apparent that you have no interest in whether the 2020 elections were fair or not, Comrade. I have never understood how people can enjoy winning with the knowledge that they had to cheat, but you are living, breathing proof that such people do, in fact, exist.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/in-key-states-republicans-were-critical-in-resisting-trump-s-election-narrative/ar-BB1brYzt?ocid=msedgntp

Thank God there are still honest members in the GOP who are willing to put the truth and their Country in front of themselves.
^^Poster boy of willful ignorance. Trump won. Biden has been exposed as a cheater. The evidence is overwhelming. Election records must be kept two years by law, so running out the clock is not an option for crooked Democrats who support election fraud. The truth will get out, regardless of who is sworn in on January 20. It will just get out quicker with Trump in the White House.
Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! Another coincidence. Kamala's former photographer forgot to count a few thousand votes in Georgia and shazam, they just happened to be votes for Trump. Is this a case of it's a small world or of a big conspiracy? It seems like every time that uncounted votes are found, they are uncounted Trump votes. Democrats just do not seem very good with numbers.

Trump attorneys described Giuliani as 'deranged' and likened the team pushing election fraud claims to a 'clown car,' report says.

According to the Post, some of the campaign and GOP attorneys involved in the election challenge began to distance themselves from Giuliani earlier in November and sought to avoid meetings with Giuliani and his team. When Giuliani and Powell were asked by other campaign officials for evidence to substantiate their fraud claims, they were unable to produce it.

Some attorneys described Giuliani as seeming "deranged" in comments to the Post.

Giuliani clashed with other Trump campaign attorneys, according to the report, and continued to tell the president he had a serious chance of winning his lawsuits, while other officials offered more realistic assessments. Trump after November 13 handed Giuliani and his team control of the legal effort.

One senior administration official was scathing about Giuliani's strategy. "Just roll everybody up who is willing to do it into a clown car, and when it's time for a press conference, roll them out," is how the official characterized it to the Post.
(11-29-2020, 01:14 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Trump attorneys described Giuliani as 'deranged' and likened the team pushing election fraud claims to a 'clown car,' report says.

According to the Post, some of the campaign and GOP attorneys involved in the election challenge began to distance themselves from Giuliani earlier in November and sought to avoid meetings with Giuliani and his team. When Giuliani and Powell were asked by other campaign officials for evidence to substantiate their fraud claims, they were unable to produce it.

Some attorneys described Giuliani as seeming "deranged" in comments to the Post.

Giuliani clashed with other Trump campaign attorneys, according to the report, and continued to tell the president he had a serious chance of winning his lawsuits, while other officials offered more realistic assessments. Trump after November 13 handed Giuliani and his team control of the legal effort.

One senior administration official was scathing about Giuliani's strategy. "Just roll everybody up who is willing to do it into a clown car, and when it's time for a press conference, roll them out," is how the official characterized it to the Post.
What a clown! Although you did not identify the source, I assume that "Post" refers to the newspaper that Jeff Bezos has turned into his personal propaganda factory. If you have read the 104 page that Sidney Powell filed in Georgia, then you know that there is no shortage of evidence supporting her allegations. The same goes for the Michigan suit that she filed. If she refused to divulge her evidence to the anonymous source (if there was a source) for the Post's "article," then she evidently is a very good judge of people.

And i also count on you to show your ignorance the FBI does the investigation the DOJ does the prosecution
The man plead guilty not once but twice lying to the FBI why ? who knows maybe he was guilty of something else or trying to protect his son If i knew they was listening which he should of why lie.
But it's always good to have friends in high places
As far as the election your Dear Leader LOST BIGLY should of stated with the Russia and Comey playbook
(11-29-2020, 02:31 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

And i also count on you to show your ignorance the FBI does the investigation the DOJ does the prosecution
The man plead guilty not once but twice lying to the FBI why ? who knows maybe he was guilty of something else or trying to protect his son If i knew they was listening which he should of why lie.
But it's always good to have friends in high places
As far as the election your Dear Leader LOST BIGLY should of stated with the Russia and Comey playbook
As I said, the DOJ dropped the charges against Flynn. You are a fountain of nonsense - constantly pumping and spewing the same disinformation.
(11-28-2020, 08:24 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: It is unlikely that a Benghazi would have happened on President Trump's watch, but if it were to happen there would be one sure and notable distinction. Trump would have moved heaven and earth to stop the attacks immediately in real time. He would not have allowed Americans to die without so much as a whimper the way Barack and Hillary Clinton did. Our troops were ordered to stand down.

On to the pandemic. On JAN 31st 2020 MR Trump imposed the China travel ban to curb the spread of CV-19.  A move DR Fauci admitted saved countless lives. But the very next day, FEB 1st, here is what Joe Biden said---  “We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency."

Don't try and act like Biden or anybody else on the left would have lifted a finger about coronavirus. They were all consumed with the fake impeachment at the time. By FEB 24th, a full month later,  San Fran Nan made a video asking tourists to come out to Chinatown.

MR Trump was busy having the Federal Government replace the medical HazMat equipment that Barack and Uncle Joe used up during the Swine Flu epidemic that the affected states never bothered to replace. Which BTW is their direct responsibility under the guidelines of the CDC.

We now have 5 CV-19 vaccines due to the fact that our President, Donald J Trump, pushed for them to be developed in a historically short duration of time through the oversight of Operation Warp Speed. No lockdown would have done a thing to quell this coronavirus. The only thing that would have stopped coronavirus was a vaccine. Most Flu vaccines are somewhere around 70% effective. These new vaccines are 95% effective.

This is your Dear Leader's Benghazi and he has failed miserable 
Trying to say that the China Ban was the cure what a joke the Trump Flu was already here so basically what your Dear Leader did was locked the door after the killer was already in the house
We will never know how President Elect Biden would of done he wasn't president
But we definitely know what your Dear Leader did History will show how BAD he has failed on this
If he had done as good as you think he did he would be planning his inauguration parties now it's can i pardon myself.
Judge orders the State of Georgia to preserve evidence of election fraud by not resetting the voting machines.

(11-29-2020, 02:42 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 08:24 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: It is unlikely that a Benghazi would have happened on President Trump's watch, but if it were to happen there would be one sure and notable distinction. Trump would have moved heaven and earth to stop the attacks immediately in real time. He would not have allowed Americans to die without so much as a whimper the way Barack and Hillary Clinton did. Our troops were ordered to stand down.

Don't try and act like Biden or anybody else on the left would have lifted a finger about coronavirus. They were all consumed with the fake impeachment at the time. By FEB 24th, a full month later,  San Fran Nan made a video asking tourists to come out to Chinatown.

This is your Dear Leader's Benghazi and he has failed miserable 
Trying to say that the China Ban was the cure what a joke the Trump Flu was already here so basically what your Dear Leader did was locked the door after the killer was already in the house
We will never know how President Elect Biden would of done he wasn't president
But we definitely know what your Dear Leader did History will show how BAD he has failed on this
If he had done as good as you think he did he would be planning his inauguration parties now it's can i pardon myself.

I don't know where you got this ^^ analogy from vector but it's as bad as your grammar. And you can keep pressing it all you want, it will still be tiresomely absurd.

The China ban was a travel ban, the cure are the 5 vaccines which have been developed as I clearly stated. As for Biden, we know plenty about how he would have done with handling the coronavirus. He would have mismanaged it as miserably as he and Obama mismanaged the H1N1 Swine Flu. And incredibly, we have a job performance report on file given by one of his most trusted aides. His present pick for White House Chief of Staff no less. LOL

ARTICLE---
President-elect Joe Biden named Ron Klain as his White House chief of staff on Wednesday – and the longtime Biden aide, who worked as an Obama administration Ebola response coordinator, is on record saying the previous administration handled the H1N1 outbreak poorly.

In a Pandemic and Biosecurity Policy Summit hosted in May, 2019, Klain – who was not involved directly in the H1N1 response but was a White House staffer at the time – said “a bunch of really talented” people were working on it, but “did every possible thing wrong.”
“Sixty million Americans got H1N1 in that period of time and it’s just purely a fortuity that this isn’t one of the great mass casualty events in American history,” Klain said. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right, it just had to do with luck.”
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flashba...admin-h1n1

President Donald J Trump surely, is my "dear leader" as you say. I am proud in my lifetime to have seen at least one more President with the moral compass and the force of character as my other favorite President had, one Ronald Wilson Reagan. What a joy it has been.  

I'm certain that you are very confused about history. History is like math, a pure science. Oh not the revisionist polluted blather you put out--- no I'm talking about that which is undefiled with liberal meddlesome propaganda... actual history. I can assure you there is a great gulf between what bounces back and forth between your ears and actual history. ABTW, I'm still waiting for your grand reveal, you know, the list of US Democrat Congressmen that switched parties in the days of the LBJ presidency?

Actual history will be very gracious with its account of the Trump legacy, which ain't over yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This quote from The Real Thing ("President Donald J Trump surely, is my "dear leader" as you say. I am proud in my lifetime to have seen at least one more President with the moral compass and the force of character as my other favorite President had, one Ronald Wilson Reagan. What a joy it has been")may very well be the funniest thing I have read on here. You may want to take your show on the road.
Explain to me as concisely as your abilities allow, check that, simply list the president's more notable ills as you see them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(11-29-2020, 07:58 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Explain to me as concisely as your abilities allow, check that, simply list the president's more notable ills as you see them.

Below are a few for starters.

1. He is undoubtedly a narcissist.
2. His companies have declared bankruptcy 6 times, only after he took huge salaries and left his partners and shareholders often times in financial ruin.
3. He has been sued over 60 times for failure to pay contractors for work, commissions to real estate agents, attorney fees, etc.
4. He has been cited 20+ times for failure to pay minimum wages and overtime to employees.
5. He has a complete lack of empathy for anyone.
6. He is a misogynist.
7. He exhibits racist qualities.
8. He misleads, lies or exaggerates 72% of the time when speaking in public, according to PolitiFact.

Reagan is surely turning over in his grave on being considered similar to Trump.
For any liberal Democrat who has made the claim that there is no evidence of widespread election fraud in the 2020 presidential election, I recommend listening to the presentation of evidence by the Trump legal team and witnesses to a group of Arizona legislators. 

If you really believe that there is no evidence, then you should be curious about how the Trump legal team will fill up to five hours of testimony. My guess is that no liberal participants in this forum will bother to listen to the hearing because you already know the truth. Trump won the election. Bigly. The only question now is will Joe Biden get away with stealing the election through an unprecedented level of fraud?

The hearing has begun.

[Video: ]
(11-30-2020, 11:16 AM)The Outsider Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 07:58 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Explain to me as concisely as your abilities allow, check that, simply list the president's more notable ills as you see them.

2. His companies have declared bankruptcy 6 times, only after he took huge salaries and left his partners and shareholders often times in financial ruin.
3. He has been sued over 60 times for failure to pay contractors for work, commissions to real estate agents, attorney fees, etc.
4. He has been cited 20+ times for failure to pay minimum wages and overtime to employees.
6. He is a misogynist.
8. He misleads, lies or exaggerates 72% of the time when speaking in public, according to PolitiFact.

Reagan is surely turning over in his grave on being considered similar to Trump.

LOL. I just wanted the people to see what for the left, passes for facts. ironically the only thing on your 'list' which may have the remotest bearing on the way the President has filled his office is point #8, in which you cite exaggeration with which I disagree.  The irony being that you rely (to state it politely), almost entirely on exaggeration to compile your list. Funny how you want to excoriate, even to the point of seeing DJT imprisoned for the imaginary crimes of your mention. But you want to expedite our moving along in the case of Joe Biden, where there exists an abundance of records such as wire transfers of money, and a withering assessment from his pick for White House Chief of Staff on Biden's performance in the handling of the Swine Flu epidemic.

Listen, I got it, you hate MR Trump and his supporters. My prediction should Biden prevail, is that you will rue the day you rooted on a verifiably illegitimate administration. Verifiable in the context of anything of substance being in existence applicable to MR Trump as opposed to MR Biden. On one side we have not so much as a mole hill, on the other a mountain.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Most liberals will never regret supporting crooked Joe Biden for president. Taking responsibility for their own actions is just not who they are. Instead, most of them will blame Donald Trump for all of the many mistakes that Joe Biden will make, if Biden is installed through this fraudulent election.
(11-30-2020, 01:52 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Most liberals will never regret supporting crooked Joe Biden for president. Taking responsibility for their own actions is just not who they are. Instead, most of them will blame Donald Trump for all of the many mistakes that Joe Biden will make, if Biden is installed through this fraudulent election.

I know what you're saying. Some of them still have a shred of a functioning conscience so I extended him that courtesy.

I do agree completely with you in general. Willful ignorance is not an easy thing to overcome.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(11-30-2020, 01:41 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

6. He is a misogynist.

LOL. I just wanted the people to see what for the left, passes for facts. ironically the only thing on your 'list' which may have the remotest bearing on the way the President has filled his office is point #8, in which you cite exaggeration with which I disagree.  The irony being that you rely (to state it politely), almost entirely on exaggeration to compile your list. Funny how you want to excoriate, even to the point of seeing DJT imprisoned for the imaginary crimes of your mention. But you want to expedite our moving along in the case of Joe Biden, where there exists an abundance of records such as wire transfers of money, and a withering assessment from his pick for White House Chief of Staff on Biden's performance in the handling of the Swine Flu epidemic.

Listen, I got it, you hate MR Trump and his supporters. My prediction should Biden prevail, is that you will rue the day you rooted on a verifiably illegitimate administration. Verifiable in the context of anything of substance being in existence applicable to MR Trump as opposed to MR Biden. On one side we have not so much as a mole hill, on the other a mountain.

I do not see you disputing the facts on the way he has operated is businesses.  I believe that his character flaws have much to do with his businesses failing over time and I believe that we are seeing the same pattern with his Presidency, which went pretty well for a period of time, but inevitably derailed.  If he had 4 more years, it's untelling how large the national deficit would grow and how much further the country would be divided under his lack of leadership.

BTW, I'm a lifelong Republican who does not drink the kool aid and who hopes that Trump has not destroyed the Party.
(11-30-2020, 05:29 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 01:41 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

6. He is a misogynist.

I do not see you disputing the facts on the way he has operated is businesses.  I believe that his character flaws have much to do with his businesses failing over time and I believe that we are seeing the same pattern with his Presidency, which went pretty well for a period of time, but inevitably derailed.  If he had 4 more years, it's untelling how large the national deficit would grow and how much further the country would be divided under his lack of leadership.

BTW, I'm a lifelong Republican who does not drink the kool aid and who hopes that Trump has not destroyed the Party.
Lifelong Republican.  Big Grin
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next