Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Simon Kenton 9/25
Should be a great game in Independence next Friday.
Jc 34
Sk 14
Picking johnson central too fiscal up front and defence is a lot faster this year for j.c
Hope SK renews the contract after this year I really like this series,
Johnson Central 35
Simon Kenton 21
35-14 JC
SK will have to stop the run SK is really balanced on offense. I hope SK plays a great game and gets the W.
I think any team that plays Johnson Central will try to stop the run. Key word is TRY. I have been watching there film, those guys wrestling around the defense front and blocking like someone stealing groceries lol. Most teams just don’t have those type lineman in every position. The teams I see have 1 possibly 2 brutes and some decent players filling the other lineman spots and that’s not going to get it done against Johnson Central. Looking at there schedule and not knocking the teams they play but this Simon Kenton game is the best competition of the rest of there season. I don’t see any of the rest of the schedule being able to do anything against them. There just too good up front. My hats off to the staff at JC especially that offensive line coach. They got a good thing going.
SK has very good dline and 4 really good linebackers it is going to be a great match up.
SK plays one heck of a schedule...they will be ready for Nov win or lose with this game. Should be a good one
You can watch the game on Facebook follow Simon Kenton Sideliners.
I appreciate Simon Kenton scheduling Johnson Central. This has been a good series for both programs,

Simon Kenton seems to have improved since last season. This appears to be a different type of Johnson Central team that will rely even more on controlling the LOS but with more speed and less size in the backfield.

If JC avoids putting the ball on the ground, then I think that they will win big. Turnovers will be the biggest key in this game but that is true in all of JC's games. Their running game is very difficult to stop if they keep mistakes to a minimum.
Johnson Central wins
Should be a good game
JC big
Simon Kenton is lead by Sophomore 6'2 190 pound Chase Crone at QB he has 427 yards passing 3 tds.
This will be the Kentucky Sports Radio game of the week... Matt Jones posted that on his Twitter last night.
Their morning show will be live from SKHS on Friday.... 10am-12pm EST.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
These teams have only played one other varsity contest.

2019: Johnson Central 49-11
Looks like SKHS is about 177 miles from Johnson Central.... so about a three hour trip.

South of Florence..... Y'all, lol.

[Image: https://www.fox19.com/resizer/kbOTx-8qT4...HRA54A.JPG]
One more thing..... JC does have a player with last name of Boner. This is not a joke or an attempt to be funny.... Dylan Boner is our starting Center. So if you see that on our roster, it's not a misprint.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pulp Fiction's post:
  • Bull got out!
Johnson Central will be too much for SK. JC 35-14
SK will keep this game closer than it was last year but Johnson Central wins by two touchdowns on the road. SK has a pretty good young quarterback so that will be an interesting matchup against the JC secondary.
Seen on the JC boosters FB page that Simon Kenton sent JC about 120 tickets with players getting first option. Also read that there will be no tickets sold at the gate.

Looks like I'll be tuned in on 98.9 or if SK has a live stream.
(09-22-2020, 04:16 PM)Pulp Fiction Wrote: Seen on the JC boosters FB page that Simon Kenton sent JC about 120 tickets with players getting first option.  Also read that there will be no tickets sold at the gate.

Looks like I'll be tuned in on 98.9 or if SK has a live stream.
Yeah, really sucks for larger families, but just glad to be playing.
I agreed wish I had tickets but SK is streaming all games this year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes UK1fan's post:
  • Pulp Fiction
This is an interesting matchup. I can't wait to see how this one plays out.
Jc steam rolls 42-0
(09-23-2020, 07:22 PM)Blue dawg Wrote: Jc steam rolls 42-0
Come on man.....
(09-23-2020, 07:22 PM)Blue dawg Wrote: Jc steam rolls 42-0

I will have some crow for ya.
(09-22-2020, 07:49 PM)UK1fan Wrote: I agreed wish I had tickets but SK is streaming all games this year.
Do you have the link?
https://kentuckysportsradio.com/main/20-...C8hNuJmrlY

(09-24-2020, 09:30 AM)Coach Booth Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 07:49 PM)UK1fan Wrote: I agreed wish I had tickets but SK is streaming all games this year.
Do you have the link?
I will post the link tomorrow. Not sure if it will be on Simon Kenton Sideliners on Facebook  or YouTube yet.
Do you have the online link to the game yet?