Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beware of the Coronabros - they are trying to shut football down
I can just picture this as contact tracing the whole student body because of one positive test, thereby turning Pike County red on some idiot map and now Pikeville HS can't play football because of one kid at UPike who tested positive but isn't even sick.

If I was a student there I would go about my business and if they asked me why I was out of my room I would say I was going to get a case of beer and a bag of chips because I was hungry...smdh
Y’all wild
(09-21-2020, 11:37 PM)jetpilot Wrote: UPike on 72-hour lockdown and students can't leave their rooms except to get food. It's getting stupid out there...

https://www.wymt.com/2020/09/22/universi...-19-cases/
Out there...yep
Twitter: @tc_analytics

(09-21-2020, 03:45 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: I believe in this virus and the reason I wear a mask is so hopefully these kids can play the game they love, plus I love to watch them,too. Now I do believe that there are some like the Governor and a lot of the media in this state especially in the Louisville and Lexington area would love to see it shut down.There has been a lot of deaths from these virus and that’s bad(and it is) I pray that all the people involved that the good Lord will give them peace as only he can. Yet the same group of people say it’s ok to abort so many babies in this country everyday but yet that is ok. Personally i think that is a double standard in my way of believing. Everyone has their own  beliefs and their opinions and that is their  right
So I don’t think that name calling helps anything. It’s good to have conversations about issues we don’t agree on but leave the name calling and hostile remarks out of it because that helps nothing. As always GO PANTHERS!!!

There's been lots of deaths from lots of different viruses, but people didn't wear masks. So why wear one now? viruses never go away so are you going to wear a mask the rest of your life?
I think they are just trying to limit the number impacted the best they can before they get a working vaccine. It’s a matter of damage control. Limit the damage until a fix can be come up with.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

(09-21-2020, 11:51 PM)jetpilot Wrote: I can just picture this as contact tracing the whole student body because of one positive test, thereby turning Pike County red on some idiot map and now Pikeville HS can't play football because of one kid at UPike who tested positive but isn't even sick.

If I was a student there I would go about my business and if they asked me why I was out of my room I would say I was going to get a case of beer and a bag of chips because I was hungry...smdh

Big Grin
(09-21-2020, 07:15 PM)jamesclay Wrote: Again, I'm not a liberal, I just happen to have (and use) common sense. I also work at a hospital and know what it looks like.

I didn't say anything about "not getting on with your lives" or "fear" or anything else. I said "follow the guidelines." It's very simple but you're all so psycho conservative that you have to throw out your stupid, pointless buzzwords...sheep, liberal, talking out the other end,  flaming liberal, coronabros, cancel culture, etc. 

The truth is that you're exposing yourselves as simple-minded nitwits who don't trust scientists or doctors. This virus doesn't care who you vote for or whether or not you want to "live your life."

shove your guidelines and mask governator and go hide under the couch Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Coach Booth, Deuce8
(09-21-2020, 09:12 PM)Spirit100 Wrote: Fear mongers suck and all the Karens ( no offense to cool Karens ) can go pound salt. Get busy living folks !!!

ONWARD HS SPORTS !!!
10-4
oh well ok. I overlooked the read on that. No worries.

(09-21-2020, 10:20 PM)cadets1988 Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 07:41 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^Listen up everybody, Clay has common sense, works at a hospital, and trusts the doctors and scientists.
L Oh to the freaking L hahahahahahaha*catches breath*BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
***farting sound***

:D :D :D

Clay has to be a liberal. He is brainwashed.
He must think nobody else works at hospitals or knows anyone who works at hospitals.  Also seems to think all doctors and scientists share his worldview. Plus seems to think he has common sense and we are "simple-minded nitwits". All telltale signs of liberalism.

actually i don't recall him saying that he works in a hospital.   Thats me.   However not a janitor -  thank god thats nasty work and I have a lot of respect for those that work in it.   I work for the Division of Public Safety and Security.   I get to deal with all peoples drama, whether visitors or patients or staff - always a fun day.   I enjoy the days when i just get to have some peace.    I hate the days I get the hospital, student body and the staff.   They just can't relax man.   Always something.   Anywho - yall be safe.

(09-22-2020, 12:43 AM)JuicedMtnGoat Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 11:37 PM)jetpilot Wrote: UPike on 72-hour lockdown and students can't leave their rooms except to get food. It's getting stupid out there...

https://www.wymt.com/2020/09/22/universi...-19-cases/
Out there...yep

Because Lord Faucci said wear masks and wear goggles.   There fore Lord Faucci knows best.   Problem is that Lord Faucci can't really seem to make up his mind.   Go to school, don't go to school, wear a mask, don't wear a mask, any thingthing is better than nothing, to N95 but then hospitals like mine band them because they aren't safe enough.   (try having that conversation with someone) and then only mask that is 3ply will work.

sorry ban not band. sorry didn't proofread before i hit reply
Someone called belldad gave this thread 1 star rating. Never seen a belldad on here and can't find his profile...so disregard, fake news unless he ever shows up...
Now Juiced Mt Goat did too!!! All the right people!!!
(09-23-2020, 10:43 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Now Juiced Mt Goat did too!!! All the right people!!!

Scared lefty tattle-tell's taking  their masks off long enough for us to see who they are.

The father of this country said  "If all else fails, I will retreat up the valley of Virginia, plant my flag on the Blue Ridge, rally around the Scots-Irish of that region and make my last stand for liberty amongst a people who will never submit to tyranny whilst there is a man left to draw a trigger ,and that's my people.
(09-23-2020, 10:43 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Now Juiced Mt Goat did too!!! All the right people!!!

Scared lefty tattle-tell's taking  their masks off long enough for us to see who they are.

The father of this country said  "If all else fails, I will retreat up the valley of Virginia, plant my flag on the Blue Ridge, rally around the Scots-Irish of that region and make my last stand for liberty amongst a people who will never submit to tyranny whilst there is a man left to draw a trigger ,and that's my people.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • jetpilot
Ok so serious question In the color coated map we go by now with red being the color that stops everything why does jails and nursing homes count against you? The people in these 2 places have pretty much zero activity out in the community. School and sports could basically be shut down with zero confirmed cases if these 2 facilities numbers get high enough. That just baffles me
(09-25-2020, 09:19 AM)Runrunrun Wrote: Ok so serious question In the color coated map we go by now with red being the color that stops everything why does jails and nursing homes count against you? The people in these 2 places have pretty much zero activity out in the community. School and sports could basically be shut down with zero confirmed cases if these 2 facilities numbers get high enough. That just baffles me
Our Dem governor loves the fear covid provides. Logic isn't a strong suit. Jails, nursing homes, Universities all count against you. Doesn't matter if nobody on your team has it or has had it. SCIENCE!