Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beware of the Coronabros - they are trying to shut football down
You show me someone who has a selfie of them wearing their mask as their social media profile picture right now and I show you a snowflake.
[-] The following 1 user Likes EKUAlum05's post:
  • jetpilot
(09-20-2020, 12:37 PM)BoondockSaint Wrote: For the life of me I can’t understand why the snowflakes who choose to live in fear can’t just stay in their basements and leave the rest of us the hell alone.

They are confused, and  think they are gonna preserve their lives and live forever on this earth. I've always known I'm not going to, and I refuse to live in fear.
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • jetpilot, Patriot1
(09-20-2020, 03:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 03:15 PM)PHSFAN Wrote: I like wearing the masks because it makes it harder for people to recognize you.  I was at the Grocery store this morning in Pikeville and saw 3 people I know... if I didnt have my mask on I would've been in there atleast a hour listening to stuff that I couldn't care less about...instead I was in and out in 15 minutes...I have no idea if they help with the Coronavirus but I'm gonna wear them for a long time.
The masks have also been great for the rioters, looters, and arsonists working for BLM and Antifa. Armed robbers can now just get in line at any store or bank and just wait their turn before drawing their weapons.

True...I've found them to be very helpful in that aspect also. Plus I can put a mask on when driving by Walters Chevy Dealership/Pauley Bridge area on 23 and can't ever smell the sewage...the masks can serve multiple purposes.

(09-20-2020, 03:31 PM)EKUAlum05 Wrote: You show me someone who has a selfie of them wearing their mask as their social media profile picture right now and I show you a snowflake.

Either that or they don't have any teeth.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHSFAN's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(09-20-2020, 12:22 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 03:13 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: Until  We the people stand up and stop this shit it won’t end ....it will only get worse
IM WITH YA!!!
Yes, you sound stupid. It's easy to run your mouth when you don't have a breathing tube shoved down your throat. Follow the guidelines and stop complaining about everything.

(09-20-2020, 03:31 PM)EKUAlum05 Wrote: You show me someone who has a selfie of them wearing their mask as their social media profile picture right now and I show you a snowflake.
So anyone who follows the rules is a "snowflake"?
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamesclay's post:
  • LCC#1
so here we go with the cancel culture. If you don't agree with them you say they " sound stupid"

No that is the liberal way of trying to shut anyone down that don't agree with them. I got news for ya guy, there are far more of us that feel the way we do than there are of you. You will not cancel us out just because you don't like what we say.

and if you have a tube stuck down your throat on a daily basis Id say stay in the hospital or in your hospital bed at home.
(09-20-2020, 06:20 PM)jamesclay Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 03:13 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: Until  We the people stand up and stop this shit it won’t end ....it will only get worse
IM WITH YA!!!
Yes, you sound stupid. It's easy to run your mouth when you don't have a breathing tube shoved down your throat. Follow the guidelines and stop complaining about everything.

Has nothing to do with "rules". I wear my mask in every place it is mandated or any place that I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable as a common courtesy, that is following the rules and doing my part.

I am talking about these people who are so self absorbed that they post a selfie specifically wearing their mask as their social media profile pic. There are no "rules" that state you need to do that.

I have yet to find someone who isn't a sensitive snowflake who does this. Including the people in the original post who have nothing better to do with their time than to look at bleachers to observe if people are properly socially distancing. 

Lefties immediately judge anyone in a red hat as a racist and bigot, the mask selfie is probably equally more telling.
(09-20-2020, 06:57 PM)EKUAlum05 Wrote:
IM WITH YA!!!

Has nothing to do with "rules". I wear my mask in every place it is mandated or any place that I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable as a common courtesy, that is following the rules and doing my part.

I am talking about these people who are so self absorbed that they post a selfie specifically wearing their mask as their social media profile pic. There are no "rules" that state you need to do that.

I have yet to find someone who isn't a sensitive snowflake who does this. Including the people in the original post who have nothing better to do with their time than to look at bleachers to observe if people are properly socially distancing. 

Lefties immediately judge anyone in a red hat as a racist and bigot, the mask selfie is probably equally more telling.
I have no profile photo on Twitter. To be honest, I was considering wearing a mask to obscure by identity but I do not want to be mistaken for a snowflake. Maybe I will go with a black ski mask and risk being mistaken for a bank robber instead.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • Patriot1
Post of the year!
[-] The following 1 user Likes 2000PHS's post:
  • Patriot1
IM WITH YA!!!

turn the mask sideways and... you know the rest.
(09-20-2020, 11:10 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
IM WITH YA!!!

Wow, so is a snowflake one that has bone spurs... asking for #MoscowMitch! 

Lol.

I sincerely, pray for all of those that have this thing. I have friends in the hospital because of it and have lost one person due to it.  I pray that none of you have to go through this. May the Good Lord keep all our boys safe!
[-] The following 1 user Likes mr.fundamental's post:
  • LCC#1
(09-20-2020, 11:15 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 11:10 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
IM WITH YA!!!

Wow, so is a snowflake one that has bone spurs... asking for #MoscowMitch! 

Lol.

I sincerely, pray for all of those that have this thing. I have friends in the hospital because of it and have lost one person due to it.  I pray that none of you have to go through this. May the Good Lord keep all our boys safe!

I've watched lots of family members die from  cancer and lung problems and someday I'll leave this earth. I've always known this.
(09-20-2020, 06:42 PM)cadets1988 Wrote: so here we go with the cancel culture.  If you don't agree with them you say they " sound stupid"

No that is the liberal way of trying to shut anyone down that don't agree with them.  I got news for ya guy, there are far more of us that feel the way we do than there are of you.  You will not cancel us out just because you don't like what we say.

and if you have a tube stuck down your throat on a daily basis Id say stay in the hospital or in your hospital bed at home.
Surprise I'm not a liberal and my posts have nothing to do with politics. Take off your shades. 

I got news for you guy, there are far more people with common sense who don't speak up than there are keyboard warriors who do.
  • LCC#1
There’s a couple folks in this thread that are the type that can’t stand that people want to get on with their lives.

People think that just because you don’t fear COVID-19 that you don’t have empathy. This is just nonsense and another way to try and justify your emotions against someone else.

My grandmother had Alzheimer’s. You didn’t care until I mentioned it. You have empathy for all forms of diseases when they affect you and people you know. Until then, sadly everyone is a statistic. Blunt, but true.

People are trying to do the right thing. Wearing face coverings and keeping distance from folks they don’t know.

This will not be perfect but those people that are trying are doing so with best intentions.

If your job is to make other people miserable by taking pictures and trying to be a tattletale, then take up a new hobby. If you can’t find a reason to go outside without fear, then don’t do it.

Stop with the nonsense. People hate a “Karen”. If your hurt that someone isn’t kissing your feet, move along. And better get if you’re that scared, stay home. Please. Do us all a favor.

(Feeling a little feisty today)
[-] The following 4 users Like CowboyDad's post:
  • Deuce8, jetpilot, pjdoug, Tomcat Pride
^^^Amen, great post!
Liberals suck and will destroy this country if we don’t stand up. JamesClay you are a flaming liberal and you can’t hide from that fact. This picture that went around twitter on Sunday about the crowd at Pikeville was posted by the Lexington Herald’s own resident liberal Josh Moore. Check out his twitter account when you get a chance and you will find out all that you need to know about him. If I were in charge at Pikeville he would never step foot on my property again. It’s time to fight back against these clowns.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tomcat Pride's post:
  • Deuce8
(09-21-2020, 12:09 AM)jamesclay Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 06:42 PM)cadets1988 Wrote: so here we go with the cancel culture.  If you don't agree with them you say they " sound stupid"

No that is the liberal way of trying to shut anyone down that don't agree with them.  I got news for ya guy, there are far more of us that feel the way we do than there are of you.  You will not cancel us out just because you don't like what we say.

Surprise I'm not a liberal and my posts have nothing to do with politics. Take off your shades. 

I got news for you guy, there are far more people with common sense who don't speak up than there are keyboard warriors who do.
You're a liberal. People with common sense don't talk out the wrong end like you do.
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Deuce8, Tomcat Pride
(09-21-2020, 09:28 AM)Tomcat Pride Wrote: Liberals suck and will destroy this country if we don’t stand up. JamesClay you are a flaming liberal and you can’t hide from that fact. This picture that went around twitter on Sunday about the crowd at Pikeville was posted by the Lexington Herald’s own resident liberal Josh Moore. Check out his twitter account when you get a chance and you will find out all that you need to know about him. If I were in charge at Pikeville he would never step foot on my property again. It’s time to fight back against these clowns.

I'll stand beside you.
The #1 thing this virus has revealed are the glass half empty vs half full people.
Seems the easiest solution is to have a mask free seating area and also have a tied off section where masks are required with a buffer zone to separate the two.
I believe in this virus and the reason I wear a mask is so hopefully these kids can play the game they love, plus I love to watch them,too. Now I do believe that there are some like the Governor and a lot of the media in this state especially in the Louisville and Lexington area would love to see it shut down.There has been a lot of deaths from these virus and that’s bad(and it is) I pray that all the people involved that the good Lord will give them peace as only he can. Yet the same group of people say it’s ok to abort so many babies in this country everyday but yet that is ok. Personally i think that is a double standard in my way of believing. Everyone has their own beliefs and their opinions and that is their right
So I don’t think that name calling helps anything. It’s good to have conversations about issues we don’t agree on but leave the name calling and hostile remarks out of it because that helps nothing. As always GO PANTHERS!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • jetpilot
Again, I'm not a liberal, I just happen to have (and use) common sense. I also work at a hospital and know what it looks like.

I didn't say anything about "not getting on with your lives" or "fear" or anything else. I said "follow the guidelines." It's very simple but you're all so psycho conservative that you have to throw out your stupid, pointless buzzwords...sheep, liberal, talking out the other end, flaming liberal, coronabros, cancel culture, etc.

The truth is that you're exposing yourselves as simple-minded nitwits who don't trust scientists or doctors. This virus doesn't care who you vote for or whether or not you want to "live your life."
  • LCC#1
^Listen up everybody, Clay has common sense, works at a hospital, and trusts the doctors and scientists.
L Oh to the freaking L hahahahahahaha*catches breath*BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
***farting sound***

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Clay has to be a liberal. He is brainwashed.
He must think nobody else works at hospitals or knows anyone who works at hospitals. Also seems to think all doctors and scientists share his worldview. Plus seems to think he has common sense and we are "simple-minded nitwits". All telltale signs of liberalism.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Deuce8
Hey James clay ,go back and read your own post !!!!! I believe you calling people STUPID and idiots is the same thing you’re saying not to do ????practice what you preach ....
I guess being a janitor at the hospital counts for working at a hospital.. You’re a joke .... move on sheep
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deuce8's post:
  • pjdoug
Yep. We are reaching new levels.

Thumbnail(s)

Twitter: @tc_analytics

I'm definitely not a liberal but I do think the virus is going to get very bad again and out of control again in some metro areas across the country this fall and winter...this thing isn't going away or getting better until we have a vaccine that is available to everyone, which will be mid 2021 I say.

I think the masks work but I enjoy wearing them out in public regardless. Anything that will possibly decrease the chances of me getting the virus and passing it to my parents I will try it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHSFAN's post:
  • LCC#1
Fear mongers suck and all the Karens ( no offense to cool Karens ) can go pound salt. Get busy living folks !!!

ONWARD HS SPORTS !!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
(09-21-2020, 07:41 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^Listen up everybody, Clay has common sense, works at a hospital, and trusts the doctors and scientists.
***farting sound***

He must think nobody else works at hospitals or knows anyone who works at hospitals.  Also seems to think all doctors and scientists share his worldview. Plus seems to think he has common sense and we are "simple-minded nitwits". All telltale signs of liberalism.

actually i don't recall him saying that he works in a hospital.   Thats me.   However not a janitor -  thank god thats nasty work and I have a lot of respect for those that work in it.   I work for the Division of Public Safety and Security.   I get to deal with all peoples drama, whether visitors or patients or staff - always a fun day.   I enjoy the days when i just get to have some peace.    I hate the days I get the hospital, student body and the staff.   They just can't relax man.   Always something.   Anywho - yall be safe.
(09-21-2020, 10:20 PM)cadets1988 Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 07:41 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^Listen up everybody, Clay has common sense, works at a hospital, and trusts the doctors and scientists.
***farting sound***

He must think nobody else works at hospitals or knows anyone who works at hospitals.  Also seems to think all doctors and scientists share his worldview. Plus seems to think he has common sense and we are "simple-minded nitwits". All telltale signs of liberalism.

actually i don't recall him saying that he works in a hospital.   Thats me.   However not a janitor -  thank god thats nasty work and I have a lot of respect for those that work in it.   I work for the Division of Public Safety and Security.   I get to deal with all peoples drama, whether visitors or patients or staff - always a fun day.   I enjoy the days when i just get to have some peace.    I hate the days I get the hospital, student body and the staff.   They just can't relax man.   Always something.   Anywho - yall be safe.
He just said in his last post that he works in a hospital.
So when does playoffs start this year and when would state championship be
[-] The following 1 user Likes Belfry fan 75's post:
  • Patriot1
UPike on 72-hour lockdown and students can't leave their rooms except to get food. It's getting stupid out there...

https://www.wymt.com/2020/09/22/universi...-19-cases/