Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Virus why so polorized
What happens if I told you that more Americans have died from this virus than that of Korea+Vietnam+Gulf+Iraq wars combined. I will include the source at the bottom as always.

Some folks say well it is just the elderly, what are your thoughts about that idea?
Some folks say the flu has killed more Americans in a year, this is a lie that I will debunk with source at the bottom
Some folks say the numbers are inflated, my response why would they stop at 170K, just in my county alone we average 5 to 10 deaths a week times that 6 months then times that by 120 counties we should be well over 1000 deaths due to the virus. In other words, the math does not add up.

The point is we have a killer, not one that can be seen, why are we not treating this like a war. WE all should be waving our flags, wearing our masks, and yet we are not. I will say the numbers are getting better. If this was a war and we were asked to sacrifice would we answer the call like the greatest generation? I have my doubts. I think we are to selfish. When we look at the numbers, it proves the point. 

As promised sources:
Military: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta...%20rows%20

flu: https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/qa/ho...ch%20year.
(08-31-2020, 12:24 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: What happens if I told you that more Americans have died from this virus than that of Korea+Vietnam+Gulf+Iraq wars combined. I will include the source at the bottom as always.

Some folks say well it is just the elderly, what are your thoughts about that idea?
Some folks say the flu has killed more Americans in a year, this is a lie that I will debunk with source at the bottom
Some folks say the numbers are inflated, my response why would they stop at 170K, just in my county alone we average 5 to 10 deaths a week times that 6 months then times that by 120 counties we should be well over 1000 deaths due to the virus. In other words, the math does not add up.

The point is we have a killer, not one that can be seen, why are we not treating this like a war. WE all should be waving our flags, wearing our masks, and yet we are not. I will say the numbers are getting better. If this was a war and we were asked to sacrifice would we answer the call like the greatest generation? I have my doubts. I think we are to selfish. When we look at the numbers, it proves the point. 

As promised sources:
Military: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta...%20rows%20

flu: https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/qa/ho...ch%20year.

As usual you show remarkable detachment from the facts when your post.

"The CDC updated the provisional counts on deaths that have occurred from COVID-19 on Aug. 26, and in the section on comorbidities, they revealed that 'only 6% of the deaths were caused by just the virus.'

That means of the 170K you and Cardfan keep going on about, (as if anybody was likely to buy into it in the first place) only 9,000 of those
deaths were directly attributable to CV. I mean, even Obama's doctored, (pun intended) statistics amounted to 12,000 H1N1 flu deaths. But to make things worse, you run right over the published fact that a high number of the remaining 170K had THE FLU, which the last time I checked always kills a lot of poor folks each and every season. Oh except for this one just past. And glory of glories it was a miracle flu season. Very few reported deaths relatively speaking, and why? Because those deaths, like motorcycle accidents and etc. were statistically attributed to death by CV. And again why? $38,000 per death, and over a thousand for each reported case. And of course the political factor.

The numbers of CoronaVirus deaths ARE inflated. And many of the tests by which a person is deemed to be infected with CV have been errant. Or a false positive. Along with all the dishonesty swirling around the CoronaVirus epidemic is the fact that the infection has been politicized. It is the left who are 'polarized' in the resistance war effort, and trying therefore to make a contagion, CV in this case which was sent here from China, the fault of the President. And frankly there Mrtvtime, you ought to check the polls because even though skewed against the President, those very same weighted polls show the President overtaking your old boy's lead. NOBODY's buying the baloney anymore, and that's why Joe is out in the daylight today trying to campaign a little bit. Too late, but nonetheless entertaining. It's time for Obama and ol Joe to sit down for another on-camera interview. During which Obama will do all the talking, LOL  No problem there, Oblah-blah-blah still really loves the sound of his own voice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
first there are over 205,000 more deaths this year
than at the same time last year can you explain what
else it would be ?
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/09/cdc-di...-covid-19/
i believe you are just peddling Bullsh!t because your dear leader is
mr. fundamental as your question why the virus is so polorized
just read TRT reply if there dear leader tells them the sky is purple
then it must be

now on the real NUMBERS and FACTS
around 186,000 Americans Dead from the disaster of handling the virus
by there Dear Leader i can remember the last president had 4 people killed
in Benghazi and they Sh!t there pants and let's not forget the 4 years of investigations
over 20,000,000 Americans have lost there jobs more like 30,000,000
riots we have not seen since the 60's

Trump took office in January 2017, the debt was at $19.9 trillion.
As of July 27, according to the most recently available data,
that number has grown to $26.5 trillion
your dear leader has added $6.6 trillion dollars to the debt in 3 years and 6 months
https://www.newsweek.com/under-trumps-wa...on-1521418

if i was President Elect Joe i would not debate unless Fact Checked in real time

Welcom To Donald's America
(09-02-2020, 06:32 PM)vector Wrote: first there are over 205,000 more deaths this year
else it would be ?
then it must be

in Benghazi and they Sh!t there pants and let's not forget the 4 years of investigations

your dear leader has added $6.6 trillion dollars to the debt in 3 years and 6 months

if i was President Elect Joe i would not debate unless Fact Checked in real time

Ok vector I've looked over your goofiness lately but if you're going to get nasty let's just lay a few things on the line. First is your confusion about money. Your side won't consent to a second round of coronavirus relief because they want to triple the amount that the Republicans have offered to give just like they did the first round. Did that add, would that add to the debt?

I quoted from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, website. You know, that place DR Fauci vests so much confidence in? If you've got a problem with my post, then you've got a problem with DR Fauci and the CDC. Take it up with them.

Thirdly, and even more glaring is your confusion about the meaning of the term --- 'President Elect'   IF Biden was to be elected president come this November, he would then and only then be referred to as the president elect. From the time the Electoral College declares him the winner, until Jan 20, 2021; he would be referred to as the president elect. Got that? Right now he's just plain old candidate Biden.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-02-2020, 06:32 PM)vector Wrote: first there are over 205,000 more deaths this year
else it would be ?
then it must be

ttt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-02-2020, 08:03 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
else it would be ?
then it must be

Ok vector I've looked over your goofiness lately but if you're going to get nasty let's just lay a few things on the line. First is your confusion about money. Your side won't consent to a second round of coronavirus relief because they want to triple the amount that the Republicans have offered to give just like they did the first round. Did that add, would that add to the debt?

I quoted from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, website. You know, that place DR Fauci vests so much confidence in? If you've got a problem with my post, then you've got a problem with DR Fauci and the CDC. Take it up with them.

Thirdly, and even more glaring is your confusion about the meaning of the term --- 'President Elect'   IF Biden was to be elected president come this November, he would then and only then be referred to as the president elect. From the time the Electoral College declares him the winner, until Jan 20, 2021; he would be referred to as the president elect. Got that? Right now he's just plain old candidate Biden. 

let's see really what you mean if a democrat president adds to the debt it's BAD
if a republican president adds to the debt it's the democrats fault
the second round of coronavirus relief has not passed so what is your excuse of your Dear Leader adding $6.6 trillion to the debt in JUST 3 years and 6 months i think you are a hypocrite 

now as far as you peddling your Dear Leaders Sh!t 
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...00491.html

but i see you have NO answers to the terrible leadership from your Dear Leader of the 185,000 deaths even though you Sh!t your pants over Benghazi[b] or the BIGLY unemployment numbers and the riots in the streets
and let's not forget your Dear Leader if he get's his way will destroy Social Security

And you are right about President Elect Joe
This is Donald's America

[/b]
(09-02-2020, 09:44 PM)vector Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 08:03 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
else it would be ?
then it must be

let's see really what you mean if a democrat president adds to the debt it's BAD
if a republican president adds to the debt it's the democrats fault
the second round of coronavirus relief has not passed so what is your excuse of your Dear Leader adding $6.6 trillion to the debt in JUST 3 years and 6 months i think you are a hypocrite 

now as far as you peddling your Dear Leaders Sh!t 
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...00491.html

but i see you have NO answers to the terrible leadership from your Dear Leader of the > 185,000 deaths even though you Sh!t your pants over Benghazi[b] or the BIGLY unemployment numbers and > the riots in the streets
and let's not forget your Dear Leader if he get's his way will > destroy Social Security

And you are right about President Elect Joe
This is Donald's America

[/b]

Quite frankly I forget absolutely everything you post as soon as I read it.

>  On February 24th Nancy Pelosi was on TV out in Chinatown telling Americans to come there and have a good time, no threat from coronavirus here she said. And meanwhile Joe was on TV telling Americans that China is/was no threat, and to a man the rest of the Democrats were all engaged in denying there was anything at all to the coronavirus. their denials and mocking were an ill advised part of their ongoing congressional 'resistance' to this Administration and they were in full swing with their mocking and laughing at the President's act of banning travel from China a month earlier January 31st.

As DR Fauci has openly and clearly said, had the President not instituted the travel ban, it's hard to say how much more devastating the unrestricted travel from China would have affected the population of the United States. Many thousands and perhaps millions more people would have been infected than already are. As to what part of this is the fault of the President; under our system of government each state Governor is charged with the responsibility and the authority to protect their citizens from pandemic style threats, and that's why each state has a plan to do so. The actual preparation and the implementation of that plan is the sole responsibility of the Governor. Now you can take the lead of Dems who tell you to blame Trump for the virus the same way they blamed George W. for Katrina (when they know better) if you want, but nobody with a clue is going to agree with you.

> Beginning in 2011 with the Occupy Main Street riots, riots which thanks to the backing of the Dems is ongoing through to today, are orchestrated and have handlers and leaders sent out to managed the protestors. Those leaders are hired thugs. Professional leaders of anarchy who've been arrested over and over again destroying property, terrorizing innocent citizens, committing arson and mayhem. Further, these thugs on somebody's payroll, are targets of DOJ which according to AG William Barr today is hot on their trail. Even with clever ruses to disguise their activities there are records kept to track their movements across the US going from Seattle to Portland to Chicago to Kenosha among other places. And reportedly there are thousands of active investigations going on as we speak to bring these guys to justice and figure out who exactly funds all this stuff.

Don't try to act like you believe Republicans have the first thing to do with any of this there vector. You know there are zero conservatives out there looting and burning and murdering good people. But I'll tell you exactly when it was that your side went too far with the rioting. When the left attacked Senator Rand Paul and those who attended the RNC the night the President spoke, they went a bridge too far. The imagery and the treat those folks faced were vividly burned into the minds of Americans. That alone insured a Trump win in the next two months.

> Trump will not destroy Social Security. The Dems have certainly given the task their best shot however. Social Security is the right of every one who works for his living. But in the mind of a liberal those who don't work deserve to live as good as those who do. Therefore have we as a people elected a sufficiently large a number of Democrats, (who have sworn to take funds from SS and give them to people who contribute not a dime); along with a state and federal handout system that takes care of anybody who just decides to live out their life of free lodging, free food, free health care and free cell phones. Not to mention free love accompanied by the promise of government guaranteed freedom from the restrictions of child raising responsibilities resultant from that free love, or the costs associated with raising said children. No matter how many they produce. That my friend is what has the Social Security System under threat. Votes for dollars.

'President elect' Joe Biden, is a term nobody will ever hear.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
first you need to listen and read what he says about the payroll tax
this is what he says "IF relected i will terminate the payroll tax"
it will be paid out of the general fund P.S. better start doing maintance on the printing machines
but all jokes aside why does he want to do away with the payroll tax ?
because this is the ONE tax the businesses have to pay all of the other taxes they have either eliminated
or reduced just look at the tax revenue and see where it comes from and Donald would
benefit BIGLY from the payroll tax eliminated i know you are all in for your Dear Leader but just
look around he inherited a growing economy now it's as bad as the great depression or maybe worse
listen and read just exactly what your Dear Leader says

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/tru...l-security

"If I'm victorious on Nov. 3, I plan to forgive these taxes and
make permanent cuts to the payroll tax," Trump said.
"I'm going to make them all permanent."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/trumps...-heres-why

SS is funded with the payroll tax if you do not earn enough credits then you will not recieve benefits
you said and i quote "Democrats, (who have sworn to take funds from SS and
give them to people who contribute not a dime)
That's a LIE unless you are counting the spouses who has not worked

https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10035.pdf

SSI is financed by general funds of the U.S. Treasury--personal income taxes,
corporate and other taxes. Social Security taxes collected under the Federal
Insurance Contributions Act (FICA) or the Self-Employment Contributions Act
(SECA) do not fund the SSI program.

https://www.ssa.gov/ssi/text-over-ussi.h...%20general,
not%20fund%20the%20SSI%20program.

i didn't say there was no riots during Obama's years i said we have not seen riots like
the ones today since the 60's another spin by the spinmaster

i see you have given up on the humongous debt your Dear Leader
has added in a SHORT time 3 years and 6 months

i will agree what you said if Donald hadn't put the China ban on it probaly did save some
lifes but just think how many he could of saved if he took it serious at the beginning
i will cut him some slack on that but when the second wave hit after memorial day that's
all on Donald 165,000 Americans Dead could you imagine if this would of happened
under a democrat president i mean like i said you Sh!t your pants over Benghazi

have you ever notice this is becoming a trend the repbulicans say you are safer when
they are in charge but that's not what the numbers show 9/11,Afghanistan,Iraq and now Covid 19
all happened with a republican in the white house

And YES this is Donald's America
(09-03-2020, 08:20 PM)vector Wrote: first you need to listen and read what he says about the payroll tax
this is what he says "IF relected i will terminate the payroll tax"
it will be paid out of the general fund P.S. better start doing maintance on the printing machines
but all jokes aside why does he want to do away with the payroll tax ?
because this is the ONE tax the businesses have to pay all of the other taxes they have either eliminated
or reduced just look at the tax revenue and see where it comes from and Donald would
benefit BIGLY from the payroll tax eliminated i know you are all in for your Dear Leader but just
look around he inherited a growing economy now it's as bad as the great depression or maybe worse
listen and read just exactly what your Dear Leader says

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/tru...l-security

"If I'm victorious on Nov. 3, I plan to forgive these taxes and
make permanent cuts to the payroll tax," Trump said.
"I'm going to make them all permanent."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/trumps...-heres-why

SS is funded with the payroll tax if you do not earn enough credits then you will not recieve benefits
you said and i quote "Democrats, (who have sworn to take funds from SS and
give them to people who contribute not a dime)
That's a LIE unless you are counting the spouses who has not worked

https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10035.pdf

SSI is financed by general funds of the U.S. Treasury--personal income taxes,
corporate and other taxes. Social Security taxes collected under the Federal
Insurance Contributions Act (FICA) or the Self-Employment Contributions Act
(SECA) do not fund the SSI program.

https://www.ssa.gov/ssi/text-over-ussi.h...%20general,
not%20fund%20the%20SSI%20program.

i didn't say there was no riots during Obama's years i said we have not seen riots like
the ones today since the 60's another spin by the spinmaster

i see you have given up on the humongous debt your Dear Leader
has added in a SHORT time 3 years and 6 months

i will agree what you said if Donald hadn't put the China ban on it probaly did save some
lifes but just think how many he could of saved if he took it serious at the beginning
i will cut him some slack on that but when the second wave hit after memorial day that's
all on Donald 165,000 Americans Dead could you imagine if this would of happened
under a democrat president i mean like i said you Sh!t your pants over Benghazi

have you ever notice this is becoming a trend the repbulicans say you are safer when
they are in charge but that's not what the numbers show 9/11,Afghanistan,Iraq and now Covid 19
all happened with a republican in the white house

And YES this is Donald's America

I will correct you one last time and then I'm done with the silliness for now. When the government takes payroll taxes out of your check they're taking money that you've made. You do understand that fact don't you? Democrats have been taking funds which under past budgets were designated for SS for decades. That's why the Social Security system is under financial duress in the first place. Or did that fact get past you as well?

Able bodied people who don't work these days, significantly outnumber those who do work to pay the bills. And those people who don't work get checks, free housing, food, health care and everything else lined up on the smorgasbord of free goodies, and they are depleting at an ever increasing rate the money that is left. Money that should have gone to Social Security, Medicare, and all forms of discretionary spending is gone. Supposedly you work-- so a very sizable portion of your weekly check goes to pay for people who do not work, but nonetheless have no trouble finding the energy and time to go burn and plunder the resources of this land. At any rate, the money Uncle Sam promised you and which the Social Security Administration should be managing for you in safe keeping for your retirement, will instead be in the pockets of the looter you're so proud of.

If you can overlook the fact that Dems have OPENLY called for lawlessness in our streets (and you obviously can) you ought to be embarrassed and ashamed. Further, none of these so-called protestors have right on their side. NONE. This land held a free and fair election in 2016, possibly the last of it's kind BTW, and the people elected Donald J Trump as their President. Your side refused to accept that and since election eve have led insurrection against that half of the people and this Administration. And in doing so have left a trail of burned out buildings, destroyed businesses and ruined lives. Even worse that trail is dotted with far more than a few dead bodies, not you seem to put any particular import on that. The President has been the victim of false legal charges, illegal investigations.

His political opponents have lied their heads off, resisted him at every turn, and generally made the US the laughing stock of the civilized world. On top of that you don't seem to be able to figure out that even if these same paramilitary thugs, trained and armed with the courage to commit the unthinkable without a second's remorse, do actually get the President they want the violence, property destruction, mayhem and murder are now a way of life for them. Apocalyptic style mobs roam the streets of Portland, Chicago, New York, Kenosha Wisconsin every night. Nobody goes to those places anymore, people and families are bailing out left and right. And the mobs sure won't lay down and behave once MR Trump's term is fulfilled, can you not understand that? So welcome yourself--- to the world of lawlessness that your ilk created for yourselves there vector. You haven't started to regret it all yet but IMHO you will. Big time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol, well at least I know my answer now...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgntp
^^ Like I said I need a break, so I didn't bother to look up your link. Suffice it to say your answer, your ideas, your talking points such as they are, all come to you courtesy of the DNC liars.

It's very hard to argue with liars because all they do when cornered is make up more lies. I'm out
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You’re out because your boy has now been proven, ON TAPE, not by hearsay, to have known what America was facing. And he told us it was just gonna miraculously go away. Indefensible. Don’t even try.
(09-09-2020, 09:57 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Like I said I need a break, so I didn't bother to look up your link. Suffice it to say your answer, your ideas, your talking points such as they are, all come to you courtesy of the DNC liars.

It's very hard to argue with liars because all they do when cornered is make up more lies. I'm out

If you were wondering the link is to a source we can count on for the highest level of ethical standards in news reporting, Yahoo News.
(09-10-2020, 07:47 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: You’re out because your boy has now been proven, ON TAPE, not by hearsay, to have known what America was facing. And he told us it was just gonna miraculously go away. Indefensible. Don’t even try.

You know Van, initially I thought you were just a tad more objective in your views. But if you can honestly try to compare the conversation between the President and Woodward, (a man who thinks of himself in historical terms as the man who takes down Presidents, and always looking to ambush Trump with something), to the existential threat posed by the coup raging across America, you obviously are just another whose led about by hearsay yourself. There is no viable reason to conclude the President has in any way been derelict. I've seen the conversation. If not creating a panic seems criminal to you then by all means, vote for Joe. The President's response has been more than laudable, the Governors? Not so much but let's blame Trump anyway, right? As for me and my house, we will vote (in person) for DJT. Not to mention that your side's one time savior, DR Tony Fauci, has just said that he did not see anything worthy of criticism in the President's performance.

The press, which just 2 months ago based was basing it's reason to exist on every word Fauci said, now think they know more than he does I guess. Like every one of the fake scandals the Dems and the Press have cooked up over the course of the past 4 years, this will all blow over with either no adverse affect, or Trump will get a bounce because the people recognize the absurdity of it all. But I can sum this all up in one word for you there Van, you're ---  DESPERATE

Joe Biden and the rest of 'your boys" see you and the rest of the middle class as little more than pinatas. The thing about that which is indefensible in my book, is the fact that you're either willfully or genuinely ignorant of the eventual outcome should Biden gain the White House. If you work, you'll be taxed into a form of slavery yourself. You'll have pushed for it, rooted for it, and voted for it

A vaccine is supposed to be imminent according to reports. Does that count for anything? Joe and Obama, by accusation of their administration's own infectious disease expert, got lucky with their near invisible effort to quell the Swine Flu epidemic. The only thing that saved them was in the fact that the flu turned out not to be nearly as deadly as coronavirus. In any case, if you're comfortable being lackey to a party which has done nothing but troll and use you, by all means go for it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
See, I told you not to even try, and you couldn't stand it.  As my wife would say "Bless your heart." Even when faced with the truth, all you want to do is try to flip the script and deflect instead of answering about this despicable human being you have tied your wagon to.  Believe me, if the script had been flipped, and this had been Biden (or Obama, or Clinton, whatever) that had known and just blew it off without any warning to the American people, you would be screaming bloody murder right now. Bless your heart.
(09-10-2020, 12:51 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: See, I told you not to even try, and you couldn't stand it.  As my wife would say "Bless your heart." Even when faced with the truth, all you want to do is try to flip the script and deflect instead of answering about this despicable human being you have tied your wagon to.  Believe me, if the script had been flipped, and this had been Biden (or Obama, or Clinton, whatever) that had known and just blew it off without any warning to the American people, you would be screaming bloody murder right now. Bless your heart.
You are supporting a man with dementia to become our next president. I agree with you - it would be a waste of time to attempt to change your opinions with facts and logic. Bless your little heart.
(09-10-2020, 12:51 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: See, I told you not to even try, and you couldn't stand it.  As my wife would say "Bless your heart." Even when faced with the truth, all you want to do is try to flip the script and deflect instead of answering about this despicable human being you have tied your wagon to.  Believe me, if the script had been flipped, and this had been Biden (or Obama, or Clinton, whatever) that had known and just blew it off without any warning to the American people, you would be screaming bloody murder right now. Bless your heart.

I got an issue with letting lies stand, you're right. But I never allow people, even you, to tell me what to do. The truth is you're misinterpreting the truth to help the liars get the most incapable candidate in history elected. Initially Fauci was blowing off the seriousness of the threat, but excepting him there was Pelosi, Schumer and just about every other Dem to include Cuomo and de Blasio, blowing off the threat. Nobody else was blowing off the seriousness of the CV threat. Otherwise why did Trump suspend travel from China on Jan 31st?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
NOTE to Van Hagar: Please skip this post. I would not want you to think that I am trying to change your uninformed opinion on this topic. You have convinced me that it would be a pointless waste of my time and your's to engage you in a debate on anything involving Trump.  Big Grin

Democrat candidates facing election understand that their supporters do not follow current events very closely. Not many Democrat voters will recall that Trump was heavily criticized by Democrat "leaders" for overreacting to the COVID-19 threat when he imposed travel bans. 

That is a side benefit for Democrat candidates who are counting on support from Antifa and Black Lives Matter supporters who have been too busy burning, looting, and vandalizing dozens of major American cities. Their supporters are too busy destroying inner cities and terrorizing elderly white people and conservative black Americans to keep informed about current events.

You Democrats who rely on mainstream liberal media outlets like CNN for your news need to get out more before you vote. BLM supporters, many of whom are loud, obnoxious liberal white women, have formed roving mobs in DC to intimidate white folks into giving the black power salutes with their white hands. That is, when they are not busy shoplifting and vandalizing small businesses, many of which are minority-owned.

It amazes me that any native of Kentucky raised outside of Louisville and Lexington would even consider voting for Joe Biden or any other Democrat who has supported groups that are attempting to terrorize average American citizens for no other reason than they love this country.
^^ As the running dialogue above clearly shows, what we're witnessing across this land is varying degrees of mass wilful ignorance. Some know better but are choosing to play the useful idiot anyway. They defy their own better judgment and their actions cause their consciences to burn within them; But lacking integrity they nonetheless yield to superficial forces like peer pressure, and wind up going back out at night anyway. At the other end of the scale are those whose abilities of discernment are completely subjective. Empty vessels failed by their own parents, rudderless and malleable. Either way the result is the same and I know for a fact they will rue these days deeply. Hindsight is 20/20 in any case, and coming in the near future for the first time in their lives they'll have benefit of a basis for comparison. Life before the destruction of a blessed and free America, against a life of shortages and suffering after.

And then we have those who perhaps are the most despicable of all. The enablers who refuse to admit the obvious, and vote "at" the right out of contempt. For them it's the classic Dante's scenario. Better to rule in Hell than serve in paradise.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ok. So 190K Americans dead and counting! Now boys do not worry Trump will carry Kentucky. Here is a chant for you GO TEAM GO! LIE TO ME LIE TO ME, I DON'T CARE.
You need to practice this: It would be great for you. I still love each of you. I mean how could I not love my biographer TRT.

Hey how is that war on coal going, deficit spending, term limits and any other LIE that the conservatives say they are for? I mean I know what happens out in Portland directly affects them in Prestonsburg but dang boys.

I would prefer that people would say " hey, I have no principles, nothing else matters, my team must win, what ever that means". Oh wait a minute the GOP did do this at the convention, look at the platform. LOL!!!

To Hoot, I really do feel bad for you though as an elder statesman it must kill you that the party of Reagan is dead and the party of Trump is here!

To the rest and to my favorite TRT who I am going to buy a beer and meet someday "GO TEAM, OWN THE LIBS"!

If you can not tell I am having fun, do not get your underwear in a twist.

See you next week.
(09-18-2020, 09:30 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: Ok. So 190K Americans dead and counting! Now boys do not worry Trump will carry Kentucky. Here is a chant for you GO TEAM GO! LIE TO ME LIE TO ME, I DON'T CARE.
You need to practice this: It would be great for you. I still love each of you. I mean how could I not love my biographer TRT.

Hey how is that war on coal going, deficit spending, term limits and any other LIE that the conservatives say they are for? I mean I know what happens out in Portland directly affects them in Prestonsburg but dang boys.

I would prefer that people would say " hey, I have no principles, nothing else matters, my team must win, what ever that means". Oh wait a minute the GOP did do this at the convention, look at the platform. LOL!!!

To Hoot, I really do feel bad for you though as an elder statesman it must kill you that the party of Reagan is dead and the party of Trump is here!

To the rest and to my favorite TRT who I am going to buy a beer and meet someday "GO TEAM, OWN THE LIBS"!

See you next week.

P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N  
It's a clinical thing.

To exemplify-- Dem's were so self absorbed with the falsity and treachery of impeaching President Trump the coronavirus threat got right by them at first. When taking preventative action was at it's most critical phase, they in fact taunted and mocked President Trump for taking the threat seriously and initiating the travel ban. So to save face what do they (Dems) do? Blame Trump of course. Like a bunch of grade schoolers at recess.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-19-2020, 12:23 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 09:30 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: Ok. So 190K Americans dead and counting! Now boys do not worry Trump will carry Kentucky. Here is a chant for you GO TEAM GO! LIE TO ME LIE TO ME, I DON'T CARE.

See you next week.

P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N  
It's a clinical thing.

To exemplify-- Dem's were so self absorbed with the falsity and treachery of impeaching President Trump the coronavirus threat got right by them at first.  When taking preventative action was at it's most critical phase, they in fact taunted and mocked President Trump for taking the threat seriously and initiating the travel ban. So to save face what do they (Dems) do? Blame Trump of course. Like a bunch of grade schoolers at recess.
It is unfortunate that we no longer have any liberal participants in this forum who are capable of rational debate or willing to acknowledge great achievements by a political opponent. I am unlikely to ever agree that Donald Trump belongs on the same level as Ronald Reagan, mainly because of his governing style and liberal fiscal policy. However, President Trump's achievements have eclipsed those of every other Republican president of my lifetime.

Trump's foreign policy accomplishments in the Middle East have exceeded those of every president with the possible exception of Jimmy Carter - but Carter's peace deal with Israel and Egypt were tarnished by the Iranian hostage fiasco. If a deal is struck between Saudi Arabia and/or Kuwait and Israel, then he will unquestionably have had the most success of any U.S. president in brokering peace in the Middle East. Reagan's efforts to win the Cold War will always keep him at the top of Republican presidents in the area of foreign policy, IMO, but a runner-up finish is more than anybody had a right to expect of Trump. If a Democrat had help negotiate the deals that Trump has in the Balkans and the Middle East, the media would be proclaiming him as a hybrid between Gandhi and Mandella.

This election offers us the easiest choice of any election since I voted for Reagan over Carter. Democrats offer a man who was an idiot when he graduated college, when he was elected to the House of Representatives at the age of 29, and who now suffers from dementia at the top of the ticket, and a woman who supports Marxist mob violence and who slept her way into politics as his running mate. Trump offers a record of successful economic and foreign policies and a clear mind, who is not afraid to answer unscripted questions from the media and from the public.

It has become clear that Biden is a very poorly disguised Trojan Horse who the media is allowing to read scripted questions and answers from a teleprompter during "interviews." They are also not covering the very small turnouts that attend his campaign events and the strange disconnect between the size of Trump's rallies and the results of most polls. Absent too from media stories is the transparent plan by the Democrats to create voting chaos by sending out unrequested ballots to registered voters and to allow third parties to return those ballots through the U.S. mail.

We live in interesting times where we are witnessing things that I never expected would happen in my country during my lifetime.
Wow. Hoot, So you are willing to say the Obama's economy is always improving? That he helped lead us out of a recession.

Didn't think so and your rebuttal will prove it.

To my dear elder statesman, I will leave you with the President's own words and the his own words again. Please tell me which one I need to believe. Also will leave you with the clip of President Trump when he lost me...

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=vid...&FORM=VIRE

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=aud...&FORM=VIRE

This goes with part two
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-s...rus-threat

Part three
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/did-tru...ack-him-up

Being coherent... goes with part three.
(09-19-2020, 01:26 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 12:23 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

See you next week.

P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N  
It's a clinical thing.

To exemplify-- Dem's were so self absorbed with the falsity and treachery of impeaching President Trump the coronavirus threat got right by them at first.  When taking preventative action was at it's most critical phase, they in fact taunted and mocked President Trump for taking the threat seriously and initiating the travel ban. So to save face what do they (Dems) do? Blame Trump of course. Like a bunch of grade schoolers at recess.
It is unfortunate that we no longer have any liberal participants in this forum who are capable of rational debate or willing to acknowledge great achievements by a political opponent. I am unlikely to ever agree that Donald Trump belongs on the same level as Ronald Reagan, mainly because of his governing style and liberal fiscal policy. However, President Trump's achievements have eclipsed those of every other Republican president of my lifetime.

Trump's foreign policy accomplishments in the Middle East have exceeded those of every president with the possible exception of Jimmy Carter - but Carter's peace deal with Israel and Egypt were tarnished by the Iranian hostage fiasco. If a deal is struck between Saudi Arabia and/or Kuwait and Israel, then he will unquestionably have had the most success of any U.S. president in brokering peace in the Middle East. Reagan's efforts to win the Cold War will always keep him at the top of Republican presidents in the area of foreign policy, IMO, but a runner-up finish is more than anybody had a right to expect of Trump. If a Democrat had help negotiate the deals that Trump has in the Balkans and the Middle East, the media would be proclaiming him as a hybrid between Gandhi and Mandella.

This election offers us the easiest choice of any election since I voted for Reagan over Carter. Democrats offer a man who was an idiot when he graduated college, when he was elected to the House of Representatives at the age of 29, and who now suffers from dementia at the top of the ticket, and a woman who supports Marxist mob violence and who slept her way into politics as his running mate. Trump offers a record of successful economic and foreign policies and a clear mind, who is not afraid to answer unscripted questions from the media and from the public.

It has become clear that Biden is a very poorly disguised Trojan Horse who the media is allowing to read scripted questions and answers from a teleprompter during "interviews." They are also not covering the very small turnouts that attend his campaign events and the strange disconnect between the size of Trump's rallies and the results of most polls. Absent too from media stories is the transparent plan by the Democrats to create voting chaos by sending out unrequested ballots to registered voters and to allow third parties to return those ballots through the U.S. mail.

We live in interesting times where we are witnessing things that I never expected would happen in my country during my lifetime.

^^ Isn't that the truth! The left have dropped all pretense of dignity. And come out of the closet as openly evidenced by the thousands of dangerous criminals (foreign and domestic) that they have let out of jails across America to commit more murder and mayhem. The haters of all things moral, they take pride and derive enjoyment from watching this Republic's spiraling demise. Thus the cheering and reveling in the chaos and riotous destruction taking place in the streets, and the desire to eliminate any force which gets in the way, such as the police. And they have absolutely no defense though, the lies continue on at a demonstrably perpetual pace.

mrtvtime who I do not believe realizes his own indoctrination, is an example of those who cheer it all on. He is incapable of rational debate because he was given his opinion while at school. But stripped of their veneer of civility, no liberal seems very capable of honest debate in my view. It's always been a lie, throwing up straw men and thinly veiled intellectual arguments designed to take advantage of reasonable people's good nature. But the left are no longer taking prisoners. They have given up with civility and chipping away at the US Constitution with such arguments, and are now flat out running over it. They despise the truth as they do all those who love the truth.

2Tim 3:3
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

We need to 'shake these people off.' From the conservative's view, this election is for all the marbles---
"If we get the majority, everything is on the table." ---Chuck Schumer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-20-2020, 11:26 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: Wow. Hoot, So you are willing to say the Obama's economy is always improving? That he helped lead us out of a recession.

Didn't think so and your rebuttal will prove it.

To my dear elder statesman, I will leave you with the President's own words and the his own words again. Please tell me which one I need to believe. Also will leave you with the clip of President Trump when he lost me...

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=vid...&FORM=VIRE

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=aud...&FORM=VIRE

This goes with part two
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-s...rus-threat

Part three
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/did-tru...ack-him-up

Being coherent... goes with part three.
Sorry, but I am not a student, so don't waste your time trying to saddle me with homework. When you learn to construct coherent arguments on your own, then maybe I will follow your linked content. Life is too short for me to allow poorly informed liberals to waste large chunks of time.