Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Wanted to 'Stay in Power Forever' Like Putin, Says His Ex-National Security Adv
(10-12-2021, 01:36 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 01:06 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Republican or Democrat, if you disagree with Jet or the head conspiracy monger's  weird world views, you're called a liar. Again, these are the same people that believe in bamboo ballots,  anti-vax  quacks, sky fairies and talking snakes. They give their money to crooked TV preachers who idolize Trump and demonize Biden , yet fail to condemn an insurrection attempt to overthrow the government.  Outsider... continue on posting the truth that these poor indoctrinates refuse to acknowledge.

Calling anyone who disagrees with you a liar, bullying and belittling is straight from the Trump playbook.  This is one of the main, if not the main reason, that our country is so divided.  Trump brings out the worst in people.

As true a statement as could be made. I've seen it in dozens of people I know personally. Trump has given his flock of indoctrinates permission to be the very worst of themselves. I've seen it in former friends and even family members. And you see it on here with this Trump triad. Trump bullies those who disagree with him and calls them liars. These three on here  model their ugly behavior after their orange god. I think a lot of these Trumpites had a lot of the anger and bigotry already inside of them before Trump. He has just given them permission to be proud about it and to let it flow freely.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Wanted to 'Stay in Power Forever' Like Putin, Says His Ex-National Security Adv - by Old School Hound - 10-12-2021, 02:46 PM