Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Debunking Thread: Hunter Biden and More False Claims Debunked Here
(04-08-2022, 12:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: It's easy to understand why some people - liberal Democrats to be more specific - are tired of debating politics. I would get tired of being wrong nearly 100% of the time too. This thread is only a small sample of the threads in which the BGR liberal cabal has been proven to have been misinformed, misguided, and generally mistaken.

BTW, does anybody know if CardFan1 is okay? I am genuinely concerned about him. It is very unusual for a member who was so active on BGR to suddenly fall completely silent. I hope that he is alright.

Now that he has gotten his way and Democrats are in power across the board, he's grieving with the unfortunate specter of not being able to afford to buy gas to power his new bass boat or the truck he uses to tow it to the lake.

And of course food is so high a lunch on the lake is equally burdensome. And things will only get much worse once people burn through all the COVID money they're getting buy on at the moment.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Debunking Thread: Hunter Biden and More False Claims Debunked Here - by TheRealThing - 04-09-2022, 10:51 AM