Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Once And For All, Pres. Biden is No Threat to Anyone's Children. STOP THE LIES !
(07-28-2021, 05:31 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 05:03 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 04:51 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 04:44 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 04:26 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter their's NO doubt the guy holding the camera is a Trumpster you can do better than this Quooter.

TRT you left yourself out. And don't forget about your Twin Quooter.
Are you saying that the little girl in the video jumped for no reason and is now lying about being pinched? The video clearly shows that she was in fact, pinched by the Pedo in Chief. I have never seen so many liars who refuse to acknowledge what their own eyes witness and their own ears hear. I am sure that you must have concocted some equally implausible explanation by now for what appeared to be Jeff Sessions preventing Biden from touching another young girl.

Joe Biden has been a prolific liar throughout his career. You four Marxists prefer to believe that everybody but Biden lies and ignore his record. There was a time that Biden's dishonesty made him a laughingstock even among the most liberal Washington journalists. There are videos to prove that is the truth, just that there are videos proving that Biden has inappropriately touched females of all ages for many years. Open your eyes and BELIEVE WHAT THEY ARE SHOWING YOU.
Quooter I am saying the video was doctored by a bunch of Trumsters.
That video has been around since before Trump even announced that he intended to run for President. I would say nice try, but it was a pretty feeble effort, Welfare King. Maybe one of those "Trumsters," whatever that is, has a time machine.
Quooter so you are saying no one could doctor a video before 2015 ?
I'm saying that your fingers are moving but your words are making no sense. You are lying to yourself even before you lie to us. If all of the videos showing China Joe touching little girls and women of all ages inappropriately were doctored, there would be eye witnesses disputing the claims. As a matter of fact, witnesses include a Secret Service agent who had to be restrained when Biden groped his girlfriend in front of him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Once And For All, Pres. Biden is No Threat to Anyone's Children. STOP THE LIES ! - by Hoot Gibson - 07-28-2021, 08:02 PM