Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Once And For All, Pres. Biden is No Threat to Anyone's Children. STOP THE LIES !
(07-28-2021, 03:48 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 03:11 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 01:50 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Reading this tripe It's no wonder that the LORD said He would be the One to stop all liars.

Psalm 63:11
But the king will rejoice in God;
everyone who swears by Him will glory,
For the mouths of those who speak lies will be stopped.

Revelation 21:8
But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Revelation 22:15
Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.

Proverbs 19:22
What is desirable in a man is his kindness,
And it is better to be a poor man than a liar.

1 Timothy 1:10
and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching,
Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/The-End-Of-Liars

Not even the whole US Army could stop the lies. Only the Creator of this universe has power enough for the task.
TRT looks like he will start with your King and move on down to you and Quooter.

(07-28-2021, 01:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: STOP THE LIES! China Joe Biden IS A PEDOPHILE and so is his worthless crackhead son, Hunter.

Steve Daines’ Niece Confirms Joe Biden Pinched Her Nipple, According To Report
Quooter looks like your President Biden is going to get his infrastructure bill that will be a Great Win for Americans. But the King is going to try his best to not let it happen.
Quooter this is nothing but more of your Lies if I was President Biden I would sue over this.

(07-28-2021, 01:55 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Nothing but trash sites spreading this garbage. Again, the propagators of this dung should be investigateed thoroughly. It's probably projection for many of these weirdos spreading this baseless trash. The only people pinching children's nipples are the ones spreading these fables.

Vector, let me ask you this question because i know you will tell it like it is.  Who would you trust more around your grandkids--- the honorable Joseph Robinette Biden's, a man who has served his country honorably and dutifully for nearly a half century, or one of these conspiracy sleezeballs who spread this tripe?

Let's play 'Who Do You Trust?' ?  Respected lawmaker on both sides of the political isle for decades or someone who hangs out on GAB and fondles himself in the basement of his mother's house while watching old Trump videos?

Who would you trust more around kids, vector?
That's a NO brainer Our Great President Biden.
If my kid was still young I wouldn't let him ride a Bicycle by their house I would be afraid the stupid syndrome would be contagious  just maybe if he wore a mask maybe.

(07-28-2021, 01:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: STOP THE LIES! China Joe Biden IS A PEDOPHILE and so is his worthless crackhead son, Hunter.

Steve Daines’ Niece Confirms Joe Biden Pinched Her Nipple, According To Report
Quooter this guy who wrote the story is a Trumpster

Patrick Howley - Wikipedia
What about the guy holding the camera, Welfare King. Was he also a Trumpster and if so, then did that cause the video to show Biden pinching a young girl's nipple? I would say, "Come on now, you are smarter than that," but the fact is you aren't.
Quooter their's NO doubt the guy holding the camera is a Trumpster you can do better than this Quooter.

(07-28-2021, 04:20 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 01:50 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Reading this tripe It's no wonder that the LORD said He would be the One to stop all liars.

Psalm 63:11
But the king will rejoice in God;
everyone who swears by Him will glory,
For the mouths of those who speak lies will be stopped.

Revelation 21:8
But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Revelation 22:15
Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.

Proverbs 19:22
What is desirable in a man is his kindness,
And it is better to be a poor man than a liar.

1 Timothy 1:10
and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching,
Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/The-End-Of-Liars

Not even the whole US Army could stop the lies. Only the Creator of this universe has power enough for the task.

^^ This is what OSH and vector have to look forward to. Every word of it.
TRT you left yourself out. And don't forget about your Twin Quooter.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Once And For All, Pres. Biden is No Threat to Anyone's Children. STOP THE LIES ! - by vector#1 - 07-28-2021, 04:26 PM