Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morehead State University Is Going Dancing
For the first time in 10 yards Morehead is going back to the NCAA tourney after their win over Belmont in the OVC Championship!

Congrats to coach Preston Spradlin and Betsy Layne High School Alum!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Yeah, Congrats to Coach Spradlin. He made a bunch of Bobcats proud tonight.
Morehead looked great tonight. Don’t forget, their last trip to the tournament 10 years ago they shocked Rick Pitino’s Louisville team in the first round. This team looks like they might have a chance to win a game too.
LOVE IT!!!!   Eagles  2-2 all-time in the Big Dance.  Here's hoping they get win #3.

The big question now is Belmont. Do they still get an at-large bid?  They were  24-1 at one point and had won 36 of their last 37 games.  They did falter a little bit late with a loss @ EKU and two losses to MSU.   Still, they finish with  26 wins. Do they deserve a bid?
(03-07-2021, 03:56 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: LOVE IT!!!!   Eagles  2-2 all-time in the Big Dance.  Here's hoping they get win #3.

The big question now is Belmont. Do they still get an at-large bid?  They were  24-1 at one point and had won 36 of their last 37 games.  They did falter a little bit late with a loss @ EKU and two losses to MSU.   Still, they finish with  26 wins. Do they deserve a bid?

I absolutely believe they do! They got beat by a very hot Morehead team that is very good. Belmont could very easily beat a couple teams in the tourney with how well they shoot the ball and they have a great PG and big man
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
ZERO chance that an OVC team that lost three of its last five is getting a bid, that’s just the way it is. Joe Lunardi, who is usually pretty spot-on, doesn’t even have them in his first EIGHT out.
I agree with both Spuds and VH in their last posts.   I absolutely believe that Belmont deserves a bid. I believe they could win a couple of games in the NCAA Tourney.  I also agree with VH that they likely won't get a bid. Deserving of a bid...Absolutely!   Getting a bid... Probably not.