Matthew Stafford

Lions:

QB Jared Goff
3rd RD Pick 2021
1st RD Pick 2022
1st RD Pick 2023
Rams gave up a lot. They really wanted rid of Goff

With Stafford at QB. I think they become Super Bowl contenders
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(01-31-2021, 03:44 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Rams gave up a lot. They really wanted rid of Goff

I dont think this trade by itself was a lot.  When you break it down one first round pick was just for the lions to take Goff's contract, so then it really was just a QB exchange and a first round pick.  Thats not too bad.

But when you look at the fact that the Rams have now spent 5 First round picks on Goff (2 to get the pick, 1 to draft him, 2 to send him away) this had better work for the Rams. 

I also agree that Stafford is a way better QB than his numbers indicate, he was just on a crappy team for so long that had no offensive help.  Don't forget arguable one of the best ever receivers in the game, quit on him early in his career, imagine if he had continued to play the numbers he would have had.
Rams' Matthew Stafford Becomes Fastest QB in NFL History to Throw for 50,000 Yards!

35 touchdowns on the year too, cant believe Brady still pips him by 1 good lord.

https://www.sportsbetting3.com/nfl/super-bowl-betting

Chiefs and Packers still 1 and 2 for superbowl odds.
Rams look like the winners in this deal.
(01-31-2021, 03:44 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Rams gave up a lot. They really wanted rid of Goff

Well looking back this was a pretty good take..