Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson County 8th v.s Boyd County
Can JC Handle Baker????:redboxer:
Baker better hope JC isn't anything like Bell Co.!!! If they are, it's gonna be a long day!!:HitWall:
Johnson Central can play with anybody every year. They are always taught the fundamentals at an early age and the staff over there develops those kids the right way. I don't even know what Boyd Co. has this year but I guarantee it will be a good game as far as Johnson Central goes.
JC will be well coached and will play their typical game against BC...BC is more than just Baker,,their stable of running backs are very talented..Their 8th grade team has many players that will prove to be the core for BCHS in the future....Last season JC held Baker to his season low in touchdowns with two. These teams will meet again at season's end in the playoffs for sure. It should be a game worth the price of admission...
ashfan Wrote:JC will be well coached and will play their typical game against BC...BC is more than just Baker,,their stable of running backs are very talented..Their 8th grade team has many players that will prove to be the core for BCHS in the future....Last season JC held Baker to his season low in touchdowns with two. These teams will meet again at season's end in the playoffs for sure. It should be a game worth the price of admission...

When these two teams met as 7th graders last season, it was for the right to go to Lexington for the Final Four of the KYMSFA 7th Grade State tournament. JC came out of there with the win and eventually finished second in the state to a tough Pulaski County team.

This game is in Boyd County just like last year and we all know that BC will want to exact some revenge on the team that kept them from advancing to Lexington. Should be a great game.

I have not seen BC play this season but JC is huge up front and has plenty of speed. In my opinion, QB Blake Martin is going to be a bright spot in the high school program in a few years....strong arm, accurate passer and the ability to tuck it and run if the need should arise.
JC 7th plays BC tonight as well.
baker wasnt even impressive as they shoot him up to be. Id take number 3 over him any day. baker has a bad attitude and was unsportsman like.