Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tennesee 104 - (22)Memphis 84
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Vols crush the Tigers at home.

Tobias Harris finished with a double double.
Scott Hopson added 16.
This was a complete beatdown, and this game was not even as close as the 20 point final margin.
^I'm going to say after viewing this game, Tenn. is quite underrated.
They have the ability to beat a lot of good teams.

SD, can you put in the title (22)Memphis.. forgot to add that Big Grin
I think Memphis has been overrated all season. However UT did play a very good game...their best in a while. But I can't say that Tenn. is underrated because of their recent losing streak to mid-majors. They are a very streaky team.
Memphis is definitely overrated and beating them isnt' a stupendous accomplishment....
However, Tennessee played well enough to beat a lot of teams tonight.
UT is scary because they are a Top 10-15 team when they turn it on, but they can go SOOO cold. You never know what you get.
Ballers Wrote:^I'm going to say after viewing this game, Tenn. is quite underrated.
They have the ability to beat a lot of good teams.

SD, can you put in the title (22)Memphis.. forgot to add that Big Grin

That's the thing. Tennessee is capable of beating almost anybody in college basketball, but they've also shown there capable of losing to anybody too.
^Well, they beat us last year and made it to the elite 8.
Farther than UofL made it Wink
I'm telling you right now, this was a complete beat down, just like Stardust said, the 20 point margin was not even that close to the way this game was played. I think Tenn was amped up for an instate rivalry game and this was the last game for Bruce Pearl til the UCONN game when he comes back from suspension...
IMO Tenn will beat UCONN and tear Kemba limb from limb.
Sec!!!!
Tennessee must just want to win the big games.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Tennessee must just want to win the big games.

Seems that way.

W- 3# Pitt, #7 Villanova, and #22 Memphis

L-Oakland, College of Charleston,and Charlotte.
there like a yo-yo up and down and sometimes tied up in a knot,lol