Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (6) Ohio State 31 - (8) Arkansas 26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final in the Sugar Bowl.

On the blocked punt, why didn't the Arkansas player just pick it up and run into the endzone? HUGE mental lapse. Cost them the game. I also still think the five players for OSU shouldn't have been eligible to play tonight. Those five were all part of OSU's season and win tonight. The outcome would have been different if justice would have been served to those players instead of suspending them for next season.
Thought arkanasas was gonna pull it off. There receivers really cost them,
I think he did the right thing for that moment.
He's not looking behind him and he already dropped it twice....
you might as well fall on it at that point because you don't know how close an OSU player could be to picking it up.

What about Tressel going for it on 4th down in his own territory with less than a TD lead?
This is an utter joke. Arkansas is a disgrace to the SEC.
One of the players that should have been suspended got the int that sealed the W for OSU...surprise, surprise.
Wonder how long it'll be before TP sells that sugar bowl hat.
^ l o l
^
Did you all enjoy seeing all of the tats that someone else paid for?
He looks like a clown out there with that hiddeous stuff running up and down his arms. If it looked good that would be one thing, but he looks retarded.
Opps....Butterfingers
Arkansas really beat themselves in this game. All the dropped passes, and I also think the guy should have picked up the blocked punt and ran it in. Heck the first play of the game was a dropped pass that could have gone for 6.
zaga_fan Wrote:I think he did the right thing for that moment.
He's not looking behind him and he already dropped it twice....
you might as well fall on it at that point because you don't know how close an OSU player could be to picking it up.

What about Tressel going for it on 4th down in his own territory with less than a TD lead?

:Thumbs: I agree.
HawksRule Wrote:Wonder how long it'll be before TP sells that sugar bowl hat.

:lmao: Nice one.
WHY did Arkansas not scoop up the fumble at the end? It was a TD if they pick it up and run it!
How about them Buckeyes!!!!!! I loved it. They showed the SEC what Big Ten Football is all about. Before the verbal attacks start, I'm only joking.
^I know you're joking....
but in all honesty.
Arkansas is one of the softer teams in the SEC.
IMO
Arkansas gave the game away. They had a lot of chances to seal the deal.
Ballers Wrote:Arkansas gave the game away. They had a lot of chances to seal the deal.

I'm just glad they did give it away.
Ballers Wrote:Arkansas gave the game away. They had a lot of chances to seal the deal.

I hardly think they "gave" this one away.
I started watching mid-first quarter and they never led.
OSU almost gave it away but the razorbacks simply couldn't capitalize.
Arkansas had so many mistakes, dropped passes, off sides and then the mental mistake of not picking up the blocked punt and trying to run it in, so what if OSU fell on the ball, the hogs still get the ball where the OSU player fell on it because it's not a change in possession. Let's not even discuss the Pryor fumble that two hog players were fighting over and goes into the end zone where a Buckeye player fell on the ball for the first TD. To many mistakes for Arkansas and the cheaters that were the Buckeyes capitalized on it..
PS, just saw Pryor's MVP trophy on Ebay
I would have much rather seen LSU play OSU, but oh well. SEC is 3-1 against the big ten and 3-4 so far in their bowl games Sad
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I would have much rather seen LSU play OSU, but oh well. SEC is 3-1 against the big ten and 3-4 so far in their bowl games Sad

Are UK and Auburn the only SEC teams left?
someone here in Arkansas said that every time there was a dropped pass that another bird fell from the sky...
Blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then. Cannot eat Buckeyes as they are not edible and are useless.