Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Can OSU get a first for them and the Big 10 this season tonight?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ohio State is 0-9 all time vs SEC teams in bowl games and the Big 10 is 0-5 so far this bowl season? Will they stop both of these streaks tonight what does everyone think?
I think OSU breaks the streak, even though I don't want them to.
I don't think the Buckeyes will put a stop to the bleeding tonight. I beleive the Arkansas offensive line will hold their blocks and Ryan Mallett will remain poised and calm in the pocket and make some big plays for the Hogs tonight.

I think the Razorbacks take this one by a TD or two.
It'd be the third for the Big 10, Iowa and Illinois both won. But no, OSU will get killed
I have a bad feeling about this game for Arkansas.
The situation is a tremendous one. OSU has the entire Big 10 rooting for them. That confrence's pride riding on OSU's shoulders not to mention the gorilla that the Bucs have on their back already from getting owned by the SEC. Also because the NCAA is all about money and not integrity, OSU has 5 star players that should be suspended playing. Also OSU has the luxury of playing an abnormal SEC squad in that Arkansas doesnt have a prolific defense that LSU or Bama or Florida has. Everythign is going in favor of OSU.

I think they win in a close one.
Arkansas is overmatched imo. They are not all that good if you ask me but they can win this game.
I am gonna change my predicition and say OSU wins in big way. Arkansas D looks like UK's. They cant stop anything.

I wonder if Pryor will sell his Sugar Bowl ring? Yea I bet he does.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Arkansas is overmatched imo. They are not all that good if you ask me but they can win this game.

The game already started lol
Looks like I was wrong. I'm very surprised too.
not looking goood for the hogs
Once more arkansas Is overmatched. They gotta get td's not field goals but this game is far from over.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Once more arkansas Is overmatched. They gotta get td's not field goals but this game is far from over.

"Not so fast my friend" as Lee Corso would say. Looks like Arkansas is making the comeback.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:"Not so fast my friend" as Lee Corso would say. Looks like Arkansas is making the comeback.

Fail.
And wouldn't ya know all the "illegal" players for OSU had big games. Even the game clinching int was by one of those guys who should have been watching from Coloumbus. Well the NCAA got the result they was shooting for.