Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Stanford 40 Virginia Tech 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Total domination by Stanford in the 2nd half of the Orange Bowl. What was eveybody's thoughs on the game?
VT couldn't do anything to stop the run and Andrew Luck looked awesome in the second half.

Tyrod Taylor had an amazing touchdown pass, but that was about the only positive for the Hokies in this one.

The ACC is 2-11 all-time in BCS bowls.
I was surprised at how well Stanford played against VT.
This was a good game til the start of the 3rd quarter. Stanford dominated!
Stanford is for real.
So Andrew Luck will be Carolina's #1 pick, will Harbaugh precede him and become the new coach in Carolina?
^They were talking on SportsCenter last night about how Luck and Mallet said they were going to stay in college next year.
I'm sure their tunes will change when the agents come calling.
But that's what was said I do believe.
zaga_fan Wrote:^They were talking on SportsCenter last night about how Luck and Mallet said they were going to stay in college next year.
I'm sure their tunes will change when the agents come calling.
But that's what was said I do believe.

If I was Luck, and am the #1 overall, I'd have to come out now. We have seen it happen in the past, guys who were projected as the top pick, have something happen their next year that hampers their draft status. It's not that I like early outs, but it would be awful hard to not council my own son to do it.
I tell myself that I would stay....
but I doubt I would with all that money in front of me lol