Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #11 Kentucky @ Georgia 1/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
First conference game of the season for both teams.

Game will begin at 4 PM.

Thoughts/Predictions?
Georgia isn't playing great lately, though they are 11-2. Trey Thompkins is playing well thogh and Travis Leslie is finally scoring the ball better. I think Kentucky will be challenged in this game to start of SEC play. It should be a good one.

Brandon Knight just needs to run the team and quietly put up big numbers like he has been. Liggins and Miller need to guard and stay aggresive. Harrellson needs to use his big body and keep cleaning the offensive glass.

UK is playing very well right now and has quite a bit of momentum. When you have a six-man rotation with your other four players basically not contributing at all, it says a lot about how good your six players are.

I think this game will go about like the Penn game went tonight: challenged in the first half and cruise in the second half.
Not an easy way to start SEC play. Never easy on the road but I think the Cats pull away and win by 15
Cats pull out a close one. UGA has one of the best athletes that UK will see all season.
will be very close and if they dont play good they will lose..
Georgia scares the living **** out of me.. Always has and always will be a good game when going against the Bulldogs.

Georgia has long players that can create problems with any team on any given night.

Trey Thompkins runs the show for this club and averages around 17 pts and 7 boards a game. He will cause trouble for UK, but I say we still prevail.

UK by 8.
Cats by 6
UK by 14
This is a game that Jones has got to step up and be an interior presence. If nothing more than to force Trey Tompkins to work and possible get into foul trouble. I think the Cats can better survive if Jones gets into foul trouble than if Tompkins does for Georgia. That said, if the Cats can keep the kind of pressure on Georgia's guards and make it difficult to feed the paint, the Cat's should come out of this with a hard fought victory.

I didn't pick the Cats just because Georgia is so good at home. However, with the loss that they took at home to a team that the Cats beat, Notre Dame, I may be leaning back to the side of the Cats.
Georgia only beat the EKU Colonels 64-57, but I'm sure the Cats will see a whole different team than the one who showed up against EKU. I think the Cats will win by 10+.
This will be a tough road game for the Cats....but they will pull it out in the final few miinutes.
Cats by 10.
Cats-63
Dawgs-58
Cats by 20+
Ballers Wrote:Georgia scares the living **** out of me.. Always has and always will be a good game when going against the Bulldogs.

Georgia has long players that can create problems with any team on any given night.

Trey Thompkins runs the show for this club and averages around 17 pts and 7 boards a game. He will cause trouble for UK, but I say we still prevail.

UK by 8.

I agree.
Hard to go against UK were they are playing well, but I'm taking the dawgs at home.
Cal will have the Cats ready for their first SEC game.
Cats by 10
I think the cats nip by in a close score.
Cats will be up by as many as 22 and win by 16-17. Georgia is not good.
^ Cats have won the last 6 years regular season match-up in the Georgia Dome, so the Cats have no issues there in the regular season.
UK by 10+
Kentucky 76

Georgia 63
UK-67
UGA-59

Tompkins will own this game though. He'll have 20+ and 10+. I hope Travis Leslie don't posterize (sp) any of our players like he did last year in Rupp.
What station is this game on?
Benchwarmer Wrote:What station is this game on?

In NKY, it is on WSTR. So, it looks like whatever channel you get the Jerry Springer show is where you will find it:please:
Benchwarmer Wrote:What station is this game on?

Game will be airing on Wymt.
WOW - Georgia is incredibly athletic! WOW!
The way this game started, it looked like the Dogs were going to run the cats out of the yard. Cats have settled down quite well.
I thought Thompkins would be unstoppable, so far he is.
How could Jones make that dumb of a foul
Pages: 1 2 3 4