Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Carolina 30 - Tennessee 27 (2 OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Music City Bowl @ Nashville, TN

Double OT
Man, what a game. Dooley just had deja vu from the LSU game. Heart breaking lost for the Vols. Man, who said there was to many bowls? This one was the best so far in the bowl season.
TN qb was cocky after every touchdown, and after the last one the next throw he throw a pick,thats why you just play the game and dont act like that, good game though..
Wasn't the interception in overtime thrown to Fugate but he fell?
Aslan Wrote:Wasn't the interception in overtime thrown to Fugate but he fell?

Yep. But the pass would have been intercepted anyway. The LB had under coverage and there was coverage over the top.
I was screaming at the coach for North Carolina when I seen the special teams players running on the field. Great game!
That was one heck of a game to watch,the start of more to come.
Too many red flags in this game for me;

1. TN can salute, spike and put X's on their chest but KSt. cannot?
2. NC was out of bounds on the controversial catch, yes he caught in bounds, then the hit came and he lost possession then regained it out of bounds.
3. No way NC should be credited with time on the clock at the end of the game because it was an offensive penalty. I thought the clock started automatically on offensive penalties, therefore, limiting coaches to have an automatic penalty to stop the game?

Lots of mishaps.
Bray is going to be an outstanding QB in the SEC over the next three seasons
All I have to say is, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I quit watching this game too soon. I stopped when UNC failed to convert on the 4th and 20. I didn't think there was any way that UT could lose that game.
I can't believe that guy launched into the air on that receiver on the last drive in regulation....
and the guy that came in on the late hit was actually worse off than that. Luckily, that one wasn't called.
The special teams going on the field was completely stupid....
I'm at a loss on that one.
Congrats to the Center and QB for at least getting it snapped and taking the penalty.
How I love to see TN beat, in anything, by I don't care who.
TheRealVille Wrote:How I love to see TN beat, in anything, by I don't care who.
Thats a good way to end 2010; with the best post of the year, lol :Thumbs:
Tennessee, Georgia, and soon to be UK. Another reason why 6-6 teams shouldn't be in bowl games.