Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: N Carolina St 23 West Virginia 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haha!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Haha!

:igiveup:
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote::igiveup:

:Thumbs:
I watched the 2nd half of this tonight on ESPN3 and I gotta say I loved every minute of it any time I can see WVWho fall its a good day.
:lmao:
love watching wv get beat. I don't care if its in swimming!
lol...feels good doesn't DDF?
I hated every second of it. I like the Eers.
Westside Wrote:I hated every second of it. I like the Eers.

:please:
WVU played like they were on cruise control. Hated to see them lose, but the way they played, they deserved to be beat.
Some of you guys just cannot get over March 27, 2010, can you? All I have to say about the game or lack of preparation for the game is "Lame Duck Coach".
Heels roll the Neers.
Good stuff.
Ballers Wrote:Heels roll the Neers.
Good stuff.

Heels??
ImagineThat! Wrote:Some of you guys just cannot get over March 27, 2010, can you? All I have to say about the game or lack of preparation for the game is "Lame Duck Coach".

As a matter of fact, I have always hated wv. I just despise everything that they are about.
Mountaineers go down. Sad to see if you are a fan.
LOL, neerfan, you knew this was coming Smile
Sorry, didn't see the state part!
In that case, the "baby heels" roll the neers Smile
ImagineThat! Wrote:Some of you guys just cannot get over March 27, 2010, can you? All I have to say about the game or lack of preparation for the game is "Lame Duck Coach".

Actually i wish i could go back in time and change a few things in 1863. Smile
I Have always hated WVU and I have a friend that is a big time WVU fan and Im not letting him live this down
ImagineThat!;1124527[[B Wrote:B]]Some of you guys just cannot get over March 27, 2010, can you?[/B[/B]] All I have to say about the game or lack of preparation for the game is "Lame Duck Coach".

Imagine, what's that got to do with West Virginia getting an *** kicking last night. I'm a WVU fan but don't understand your post. I believe you've got it backwards. You can't get over March 27, 2010. You're the one who keeps getting on here and bringing it up. I find it funny you still remember the exact date.
Westside Wrote:Imagine, what's that got to do with West Virginia getting an *** kicking last night. I'm a WVU fan but don't understand your post. I believe you've got it backwards. You can't get over March 27, 2010. You're the one who keeps getting on here and bringing it up. I find it funny you still remember the exact date.

Since the Elite Eight lose, some on BGR feel the need to bash WVU every chance they get. Many on here are by WVU now like they are/were after Laetner's slop. They get nearly as much joy out of WVU losing as UK winning. I didn't remember the date, I had to look it up. I only use that game to fire back at the in-laws and/or die-hard UK fans that want to bash WVU. I'm a realist, I know WVU will go into the NCAA tourney as an 8 or 9 seed or the NIT this year.

Last night's butt kicking did not surprise me in the least. I figured it would happen. I had read where Stewart hardly practiced the guys when they got to Orlando. I didn't even watch the game, I went to watch my sister-in-law play basketball. By the way die hard UK fans, forgive me for using that nasty "L" name above...I'll try not to do that again. I can't stand it either.:biggrin:
ImagineThat! Wrote:Since the Elite Eight lose, some on BGR feel the need to bash WVU every chance they get. Many on here are by WVU now like they are/were after Laetner's slop. They get nearly as much joy out of WVU losing as UK winning. I didn't remember the date, I had to look it up. I only use that game to fire back at the in-laws and/or die-hard UK fans that want to bash WVU. I'm a realist, I know WVU will go into the NCAA tourney as an 8 or 9 seed or the NIT this year.

Last night's butt kicking did not surprise me in the least. I figured it would happen. I had read where Stewart hardly practiced the guys when they got to Orlando. I didn't even watch the game, I went to watch my sister-in-law play basketball. By the way die hard UK fans, forgive me for using that nasty "L" name above...I'll try not to do that again. I can't stand it either.:biggrin:

I wonder who caused this to happen? Hint Hint ^
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...p?t=100257

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=98661

keep WVU fans from posting threads like this and you wont see as much hate. i liked WVU till crap like this hit the boards...
ImagineThat! Wrote:All I have to say about the game or lack of preparation for the game is "Lame Duck Coach".
Whatever! Your coach didnt get you best. Turnovers got you beat.