Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To all BGR posters from dangerousdaneerfan!!!!!

Santa asked me to drop off a couple items for him.

Westy - A Dana Holgorsen playbook for Doc Holliday to study.

Imaginethat - My WVU cohort in crime. Thanks for having my back. Santa asked me to give you a Huggy fathead.

catwomen - My old pal - Sweet memories of growing up in Sistersville, WV.

TideHoss32 - My fellow Pirate fan - A World Series title for the Pirates in 2011.

Benchwarmer - A Coach K voodoo doll.

Aslan - An invitation to join your local Lions Club. You, my friend, would make a good one.

Stardust - Sweet memories of old matches between Flair and Dusty!!!

To the rest of the UK faithful - A Final Four for Calipari and a BCS bowl for Joker.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:To all BGR posters from dangerousdaneerfan!!!!!

Imaginethat - My WVU cohort in crime. Thanks for having my back. Santa asked me to give you a Huggy fathead.

TideHoss32 - My fellow Pirate fan - A World Series title for the Pirates in 2011.

Aslan - An invitation to join your local Lions Club. You, my friend, would make a good one.

To the rest of the UK faithful - A Final Four for Calipari and a BCS bowl for Joker.

Eerie
The gift is much needed and appreciated. Old Doc used his intimate knowledge of WVU's offense to ALMOST pull the upset this year. I'm afraid that's as close as the Boys in Green are going to get in the foreseeable future.

Merry Christmas to you Eerie. I hope you have a good one.
This is funny.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:To all BGR posters from dangerousdaneerfan!!!!!

You da' Man DDF :worthy:
:Thumbs: