Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida Gators Overrated!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK now with a loss to Jacksonville AND Central Florida will everyone please quit voting for them in the Top 20-25?? Yes, I am a confirmed GATOR HATER, but enough is enough..............:please:
Gators are not a good team. What about Tennessee losing 3 straight to unranked teams after beating Pitt?
agreed

UT lost to USC last night...
they need to drop out too
Too bad, because it just makes the SEC look that much worse. I disagree, we need as many SEC teams to be ranked as possible in order to better our seeding at the end of the year. If the UF's and UT's are considred "bad", then what credit will UK get for beating a BAD team?????
Stardust Wrote:Too bad, because it just makes the SEC look that much worse. I disagree, we need as many SEC teams to be ranked as possible in order to better our seeding at the end of the year. If the UF's and UT's are considred "bad", then what credit will UK get for beating a BAD team?????

Well said. :Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:Too bad, because it just makes the SEC look that much worse. I disagree, we need as many SEC teams to be ranked as possible in order to better our seeding at the end of the year. If the UF's and UT's are considred "bad", then what credit will UK get for beating a BAD team?????

Dusty, I agree with you, but I also agree with the others. I'm torn between being happy that our rivals suck, and being aggravated that the SEC sucks. I just hope that one of them doesn't upset us this year. They do that alot during years in which they suck.
Everyone and I mean EVERYONE in the $EZ is overrated!!!!!
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Everyone and I mean EVERYONE in the $EZ is overrated!!!!!

So true. The SEC Basketball is about like the Big East football. They both are not good.
I wouldn't say Kentucky is overrated.
vundy33 Wrote:I wouldn't say Kentucky is overrated.

SEC basketball in general.
UK needs to beat quality oppenents to get a higher seed, but watching our rivals lose brings me much joy. I'd rather them be good though, whatever is good for the SEC is good for UK.
Aslan Wrote:UK needs to beat quality oppenents to get a higher seed, but watching our rivals lose brings me much joy. I'd rather them be good though, whatever is good for the SEC is good for UK.

I agree with you there!:biggrin:
I agree with every post following my initial one in the thread! Since the SEC is weak, hopefully we will beat the crap outta all of them, ESPECIALLY Florida & Tennesee!:ChairHit:
I understand what you guys are saying about we need them to be ranked to have more teams get into the tourney....

but IMO the best 25 teams should be in the top 25 regardless of conference lol
She Hulk Wrote:I agree with every post following my initial one in the thread! Since the SEC is weak, hopefully we will beat the crap outta all of them, ESPECIALLY Florida & Tennesee!:ChairHit:

It's always great to put on your resume, "We beat the crap out of really weak teams". I'd rather be able to say, "We faced the best, we beat the best". No one cares if you beat up your little brother of sister, but they will step up and listen when you say you took on the town bully. It also leaves no room that if all of these teams are weak, if we don't beat them all by 20, then we look pretty weak also.