Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Vs MIss Valley Live blog.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
10-7 kentucky on top
well maybe i shouldnt posted this sooner.
did anyone else see that lawyer guy darryl issacs, you know the one with all of the commercials calling him the heavy hitter?
I seen him like jumping up and down after knight hit his half court shot, it was hilarious, he was beside UK's entrance.
Awesome Way To End the Half.

Uk 44
MVSU 24

Haltime
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:did anyone else see that lawyer guy darryl issacs, you know the one with all of the commercials calling him the heavy hitter?
I seen him like jumping up and down after knight hit his half court shot, it was hilarious, he was beside UK's entrance.

:lmao: I did see him! In fact I have seen him in that spot a few times over the last couple of seasons. Must be good to be the heavy hitter.
Got any stats Wildcatk23?
Brooks4Prez Wrote::lmao: I did see him! In fact I have seen him in that spot a few times over the last couple of seasons. Must be good to be the heavy hitter.

The heavy hitter must be the place to go.....its untellin how much hes shelling out for those tickets:lmao:
I believe this game will be re-aired on WYMT(channel 6) at midnight tonight.

Is this true?
MisterPerfect Wrote:I believe this game will be re-aired on WYMT(channel 6) at midnight tonight.

Is this true?

That would be great! Was out with the Fam and Missed it! Sounds like it got interesting!