Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Charlotte 49 - (7) Tennessee 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tennessee loses another easy one...makes me happy. I'm really surprised that they can't get it together and play solid ball. I'd kind of like to see them do good so when we play them on 08 February, it's a big time match-up. But Oh well. Still makes my smile to see them in pain and struggling.

What do you guys think of one of our biggest rivals sucking right now?
http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-basketball/...ruce-pearl

Tennessee loses another easy one...makes me happy. I'm really surprised that they can't get it together and play solid ball. I'd kind of like to see them do good so when we play them on 08 February, it's a big time match-up. But Oh well. Still makes my smile to see them in pain and struggling.

What do you guys think of one of our biggest rivals sucking right now?
Crap. Hey, could a Mod delete the other thread?
What is wrong with the Vols? Two should be wins in a row.
Awesome!
wow, they still must have a case of the BIG HEAD after beating Pitt,lol, i love it..
This is like what you expect in the 1st adn 2nd round of the NCAA, not late December
SEC forever!
Tennessee is doing a great job of representing the SEC right now. As much of an SEC homer that I am, the whole conference (minus UK) sucks.:igiveup:
Georgia and Arkansas's decent...lol.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Tennessee is doing a great job of representing the SEC right now. As much of an SEC homer that I am, the whole conference (minus UK) sucks.:igiveup:

What does these games say about Pitt then?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:What does these games say about Pitt then?

Fluke or Pitt is overrated as well.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Tennessee is doing a great job of representing the SEC right now. As much of an SEC homer that I am, the whole conference (minus UK) sucks.:igiveup:

Look for florida to win.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Look for florida to win.

You are correct!