Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK Hard Hat for sale!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a blue UK Hard Hat for sale.

This is the real thing guys. Officially licensed hard hat with the Kentucky Wildcats logo. This hard hat meets the requirements of OSHA as per ANSIZ89.1-1986 class A and B, and ANSIZ89.1-1997 Class G and E standards. Features adjustable headband for sizes 6 1/2" - 8" (pretty much one size fits all unless you're a troll), slotted to accept attachments and anti-glare peak. Provides tough, lightweight protection with a patented shock absorbing suspension. Made in good ole' USA.

I bought it as a collectible, but it can be used on a construction job, strip mine or in a deep mine.If you're not interested in it as a collectible then ask some of your buddies if they'd like to buy it.

I purchased it last year, but it's pretty much brand new. It's got a few small scratches that you can't see. The white UK stickers on each side are in good condition, still sticking and not trying to come off at all. I've worn it to two games, last years Big Blue Madness and last years Tennessee football game, and everyone, and I mean EVERYONE absolutely loved it. It's good for a collection, wearing for games, or for work.

You can't hardly find them in stores anywhere, and shipping is a waste of money. So, I figured I'd let you guys know you could buy from me and you will save money, screw that shipping, lol.

PM me for serious inquires fella's, if you just want general info on it post in this thread.

[Image: 44-39056-F.jpg]
How much?