Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anthony Davis on ESPNU at 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Future Kentucky Wildcat Anthony Davis will be playing on ESPNU at 5 today.
I really cant wait for next years class to wear the Blue and White. I'm really exciting bout Davis.
MVP2 Wrote:I really cant wait for next years class to wear the Blue and White. I'm really exciting bout Davis.

Same here. His last game stat line was 32 points, 21 rebounds, 11 assists, and 9 blocks
Davis finished the game with 15 points and 13 rebounds. He may have the worst supporting cast ever.
^ I totally agree. His teammates were horrible. Taking bad shots and turning the ball over. They forced him to take bad shots because of how bad they were. He will have a much better supporting cast next year!:1:
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Davis finished the game with 15 points and 13 rebounds. He may have the worst supporting cast ever.

Davis looked great, but good lord, he team seemed so inexperienced around him. It was not fun to watch
I agree with everyone, I caught the game late last night. I'm still thankful that he is coming to UK as he is impressive but as SD said the game wasnt even fun to watch, his team is TERRIBLE!
I don't know if it was that his team was that bad or that Whitney Young is that good...