Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Free Enes at Louisville game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check this guy out. How did he escape out of Louisville?[YOUTUBE="Free Enes Guy"]bmPQdLkMikE[/YOUTUBE]
I absolutely love it!! BBN shows up everywhere. Just goes to show you how Louisville is quite possibly 50/50 with UL/UK fans!!!
Sweet
That guy is very brave. Wearing a UK shirt into the Yum arena. I envy you my good man!
^Hopefully he zipped the shirt back up for his safety on the way out.
I seen the title, and I got to be honest. I was very disappointed. I expected to see something completely different =(
One thread on the other site (CP) got me really really bad. It was something like Enes Free per ESPN and was a photoshop picture of him on the front page of ESPN.....ugh
Like the rest of you all. When I first glimpsed at the Thread. I thought it meant he was cleared to play against the Cards..
MisterPerfect Wrote:Like the rest of you all. When I first glimpsed at the Thread. I thought it meant he was cleared to play against the Cards..

If I hadn't already seen the video I would have thought the same thing.lol
^We can only Hope and Pray!
It'd be epic if he got cleared about 30 minutes before warmups lol
When I saw the title I thought it was a plan for all the fans to do something "free Enes" at the Louisville game, but this is cool.