Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: On the Louisville board.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This stuff is great reading matireal......I thought it deserved its own thread...:bounce:

http://louisville.rivals.com/showmsg.asp...d=&style=2

go on over and check out more...they are funny
lol i love it.. but ya know it sounds awfully familier...
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:lol i love it.. but ya know it sounds awfully familier...

Ya, I know...but it is sweet because it is coming from Little Brother Land/Pitinoville:BigLaugh:
yea really...
Love that, but seeing from a different point of view should make some people realize how stupid UK fans look when they do the exact same thing...
no it isnt the same exact thing... for one reason... they are NOT UK! we are set to a higher standard.. this is the greatest tradition in basketball... didnt get that way by settling for losses and off years.
Man I hope you're joking...It looks ridiculous anytime a group of fans whines about their team..Especially UK fans...UK fans have the worst rep. in basketball as it is so why make it worse?
I agree Alfus...
We're just spoiled like I've been saying.
yea we are.
I absolutly love that, good to see perfect Rick getting a taste of what Tubby gets daily.
I just love LITTLE RICKY taking a hit.
"alfus21" Wrote:Man I hope you're joking...It looks ridiculous anytime a group of fans whines about their team..Especially UK fans...UK fans have the worst rep. in basketball as it is so why make it worse?

why is this...the way i see it is that when fans whine and get mad at their favorite team it just shows they care and have passion for there team.. that just makes it sweeter when they win