Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big 10 Divisions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They divisions will be named Leaders and Legends. I think the committee was drunk when they come up with those names...
Leaders Division
Illinois
Indiana
Ohio State
Penn St
Purdue
Wisconsin

Legends Division
Iowa
Michigan
Mich St
Minnesota
Nebraska
Northwestern
^ LOL< I agree, the logic to the naming is off base
I think this is one of the funniest things I have seen in sports. I guess you can't really expected the logo to be amazing but this big blocky font colored in baby blue is pitiful. Not to mention the lack of the incorporation of 12. I figured that they would keep the name Big Ten because of the history and past of that particular name. But like with the clever way they incorporated the 11 into the previous logo. This was just a little.... Bland. And for the names of the divisions..... I mean that is pretty lame but I guess they had to come up with something since the directional divisions would have been a little messed up.
What did they do? Draw division names out of a hat? Those are the dumbest names for divisions I have ever heard.
Stupid names. Call it north/south or east/west like the rest of them.
Anything would have been better.
Laugh out loud....really loud.
Love it.
I dont like them busting up ANOTHER rivalry (Michigan-Ohio State). Just like Nebraska-Oklahoma, they put the clamps on another great rivalry. I dont like it at all..
Michigan and OSU will play every year, last game of the year just like they always have even though there in diff divisions.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I dont like them busting up ANOTHER rivalry (Michigan-Ohio State). Just like Nebraska-Oklahoma, they put the clamps on another great rivalry. I dont like it at all..

I think that they are still going to play every year. Much like how in the SEC, each team has that ONE staple in the opposite division (UK-Miss St), Michigan and Ohio St will still play each year.
So they will get to play every year? Cool..Boy, Michigan will have a rough schedule from here on out, lol..Nebraska AND Ohio State every year..Nice.
Yeah it will not get much better for Rich Rod.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Yeah it will not get much better for Rich Rod.

Some say, Rich Rod wont even be there after the bowl game and especially if they lose, which I dont see them beating Miss St. I think Michigan should just fire Greg Robinson his D is terrible.
Man this move from Rod is going to go down as one of the biggest backfires in coaching history.