Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 69 Georgia 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final... Sparks and Rondo finally get a good game and UK gets their first SEC win
WoooHooo... Kentucky had 4 players in double figures
This could be the turn around. Still early and still a very long way to go but this could be the one we look back on. Almost did it against Bama but did it tonight. LOVE THOSE CATS.

SORRY PITINO tough night for you.
Good win Kentucky good to see kentucky back with a win now lets get ready for South Carolina
And the CARDINALS go down. LOVE THIS NIGHT.
"JuSt_A_fAn" Wrote:WoooHooo... Kentucky had 4 players in double figures

This could be the biggest and best STAT. About time.
UK looked like a team tonite... Sparks finally shot the ball without hesitation. We can still take care of the ball better but when this team finally comes together, you better watch out....
Team chemistry was unbelievable in the 2nd half...I loved seeing how well the team was getting along and everybody was happy..I don't like Patrick Sparks that much but he is the key to Kentucky's success..If he is hitting his open shots and is playing with confidence Kentucky is twice as good....Overall this was a great road win and I honestly think this could be the turning point for Kentucky....

What a great night..Kentucky win, Louisville loss(to a horrible team) and I got front row seats to Kentucky's next 3 home games....Sweet...
Most be nice alfus have an extra seat?

That outside shot is alot easier when your scoring inside and getting the boards.
Sparks- 12 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assists
Morris- 14 points, 5 rebounds, 2 blocks
Rondo- 12 points, 4 rebounds, 7 assists, 2 steals
Bradley- 13 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal
Moss- 6 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist
Perry- 4 points, 2 rebounds
Thomas- 4 points, 7 rebounds
Crawford- 4 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist

UK--18 turnovers, 41 rebounds, 2 blocks, 17 assists, 4 steals
"CatDawg" Wrote:Most be nice alfus have an extra seat?

That outside shot is alot easier when your scoring inside and getting the boards.

Haha..No, no extra seat...I had to wait outside Memorial in the freezing rain for 20 minutes to get em'...And now that UK is winning it just makes them that much better...

And yeah the outside shot is becoming a lot more open for UK..Morris is playing with so much intensity and heart and he is a force down low...
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:Sparks- 12 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assists
Morris- 14 points, 5 rebounds, 2 blocks
Rondo- 12 points, 4 rebounds, 7 assists, 2 steals
Bradley- 13 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal
Moss- 6 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist
Perry- 4 points, 2 rebounds
Thomas- 4 points, 7 rebounds
Crawford- 4 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist

UK--18 turnovers, 41 rebounds, 2 blocks, 17 assists, 4 steals

The rebounding is the stat that blows my mind..We absolutely crushed them on the boards tonight...
GA only had 23 rebounds
"CatDawg" Wrote:Most be nice alfus have an extra seat?

Yes it is....Did you like that alley hoop From Sparks to Crawford towards the end? That was huge...Overall this could be the game...Since Morris has been back they jsut keep on improving
It was great to see those boys have fun and smile tonight....This is one of those healing wins that we needed. Guys, I know it's just UGA, but this may be the start of our season !!!!!

Way to Gooooooo Cats !!!
Alfus me and my roomate were saying the same thing about Sparks.. when he plays god UK is unbeatable...
Its about time good win cats..
"alfus21" Wrote:Team chemistry was unbelievable in the 2nd half...I loved seeing how well the team was getting along and everybody was happy..I don't like Patrick Sparks that much but he is the key to Kentucky's success..If he is hitting his open shots and is playing with confidence Kentucky is twice as good....Overall this was a great road win and I honestly think this could be the turning point for Kentucky....

What a great night..Kentucky win, Louisville loss(to a horrible team) and I got front row seats to Kentucky's next 3 home games....Sweet...

are u black or something dont u like when the white boys do good he is the best player on there team sparks well u prolly new that since they have only one white player on there team
"dogballs" Wrote:are u black or something dont u like when the white boys do good he is the best player on there team sparks well u prolly new that since they have only one white player on there team

Wow........

First of all, I want to say that I'm not black, but do dislike Patrick Sparks for reasons other than race or any other ridiculous reason...

Second of all, Patrick Sparks is not the best player on the team, far from it actually....

Third of all, I don't care what color someone's skin is..I love it when any Kentucky player does good...I don't care if your so called "white boy" does any better than a "black boy"...I like it just the same when they both do good...

Lastly, I want to welcome you to the year 2006 where messages like yours are now considered more of a hilarity than the "norm"...

..But on a lighter note, I do want to commend you for typing up that masterpiece which could have been the most abusurd, ridiculous, idiotic thing ever typed on any keyboard on any computer anywhere....Congrats on your achievement...
"alfus21" Wrote:Wow........

First of all, I want to say that I'm not black, but do dislike Patrick Sparks for reasons other than race or any other ridiculous reason...

Second of all, Patrick Sparks is not the best player on the team, far from it actually....

Third of all, I don't care what color someone's skin is..I love it when any Kentucky player does good...I don't care if your so called "white boy" does any better than a "black boy"...I like it just the same when they both do good...

Lastly, I want to welcome you to the year 2006 where messages like yours are now considered more of a hilarity than the "norm"...

..But on a lighter note, I do want to commend you for typing up that masterpiece which could have been the most abusurd, ridiculous, idiotic thing ever typed on any keyboard on any computer anywhere....Congrats on your achievement...

I'm sorry to bring up race.
Can They Keep It Up ?????
lets watch a movie together more often!
team work does work!
Feels good to watch our boys finally get their first sec win. Hopefully there are 13 more sec wins to go!!!
Go Cats!!! Woo Hoo!!!
I watched the game and believe it or not I was impressed a little bit. Sparks finally played like i know he can. I know he aint much on defense but when he shots good they win. Congrats to the Cats!
It is great to see the Cats back on the winning side. I sure hope this is the turning point. What did you all think about Tubby tonight? He was coaching his butt off. Did you see how wet he was?

:coach:
Here's a great picture from last nights game with UGA...
Tubby always coaches his butt off and it looks like they finally played their butts of for him it's bout time and hopefully they keep it up.
I know the manager of the team personally and he said the chemistry is why they havent been playing well... but they have done a lot of stuff recently to try and turn all of it around... I'm not a UK fan by any means but I like the effort they are putting in too try and right the ship and get these guys playing well together... and I guess it is starting to work pretty well
Pages: 1 2