Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Duke @ UNC FEB 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know its a little early but Im so excited about this game..I hate both teams with a passion.. But I hate Duke even more! Duke hasnt played anyone all year.. IMO UNC will crush Duke. UNCs defense will smother Duke..Ill take UNC by 20 +
UNC in a BIG way !!!
UNC.
UNC BIG. Hate dUKe.
UNC by 8. They are much better than Duke, but Duke will play harder this game than any the rest of the year and will find a way to stay in it.
I agree with 4leaf's breakdown and prediction except I'll take UNC by 6.
Seeing as how Dukes schedule is built around tv ratings, I wouldn't be suprised if this game is called closely one way or the other to ensure that it's yet another "instant classic".

So in that case, UNC will pull away late, overcoming ALL odds, and enjoy a 8-10 point victory.
Hate Duke, but they will win. J.J. will light it up all night from downtown. Duke by 1
UNC will tear them a new asshole. I hate Duke with a passion, and with the little competition they have played against this year, compared to the stiff comp. that UNC has played against, I say UNC by 15+.
UNC
I hate Duke but there not a bad team. UNC by 8 because there at home.