Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (16) UK-72 vs (23) Norte Dame-58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.

[Image: icon1.gif]
Good quality win for the Cats, and Hopefully Kanter gets eligible soon.

UK-6-2, Hoosiers next.
TJ 27 points and 17 rebounds.
Glad that the Cats are back to their winning ways and that Jones is back to his monster double-doubles!!
I thought we had a chance to really blow the doors off of ND, but failed to do so. But I'm not complaining, because we put a lockdown on the Irish in the second half.

Great defensive effort tonight!
Anybody else get sick when the hear the name "Hansbrough"?
I do.
Stardust Wrote:Anybody else get sick when the hear the name "Hansbrough"?
It was hard to understand coming from Jimmy Dykes considering he had Ben and Tyler Hansbrough's nuts in his mouth all game. That's all I heard him say. "Hansbrough this and Hansbrough that." "Tyler would be proud" "Ben's got that intensity like his brother"

It got so old I muted the tv.
^ LOL - It made you wish that Cal would send Polson into the game to punch him in the teeth!
Is it me or did Hansbrough act like a first class jerk.
Eh, Cats got bailed out of this one..
I'm calling this as I seen it..
UK got A LOT of calls.. And you are talking to one of the biggest Cat fans ever.

TJ don't need to be shooting those 3's.. He won't hit them like that all the time..
Stardust Wrote:Anybody else get sick when the hear the name "Hansbrough"?

YES!! And people talk about Lebron being cocky?
Take a look at this kid! He is much worse.
I am amazed that UK shout B.H. DOWN in the second half. He was scorching the nets and just went dead cold after halftime. Good job CATS!
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Is it me or did Hansbrough act like a first class jerk.

yes he was, like when he made the 3 and made the face at the crowd..
Maybe it was make up calls for all of the non calls they did not get at North Carolina... Ever think about that?
Terrence Jones was beast!!
Ballers Wrote:Eh, Cats got bailed out of this one..
I'm calling this as I seen it..
UK got A LOT of calls.. And you are talking to one of the biggest Cat fans ever.

TJ don't need to be shooting those 3's.. He won't hit them like that all the time..

-.^? Lol, that jerk of a kid was pushing players in the first half to get open and everything. The way he was acting you would have thought they was up by 30 and it was the NCAA championship Game.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:-.^? Lol, that jerk of a kid was pushing players in the first half to get open and everything. The way he was acting you would have thought they was up by 30 and it was the NCAA championship Game.

I think you quoted me on the wrong post lol...
Good game.
I quit watching at halftime because they were playing absolutely horrible defense.
Nice to see they stepped it up in the second half.
Good win.
I don't think UK played great defense in the second half. ND had wide open shots, they were just missing them.
Still, good win.
Aslan Wrote:Good win.
I don't think UK played great defense in the second half. ND had wide open shots, they were just missing them.
Still, good win.

I just assumed we played good D since they had 40 in the first and 18 in the second lol
Hansbrough made some tuff shots.His attitude was bad also.UK shout his mouth the second half.Jones is the real deal and Knight is getting better.Uk is one player away for the very good.Good luck Uk the rest of the year!
The Private Wrote:Hansbrough made some tuff shots.His attitude was bad also.UK shout his mouth the second half.Jones is the real deal and Knight is getting better.Uk is one player away for the very good.Good luck Uk the rest of the year!

We are a Enes Kanter away from a championship :1:
Ballers Wrote:I think you quoted me on the wrong post lol...

No i started to talk about the calls. But none never really stood out except that one were ben pushed knight.
Ballers Wrote:We are a Enes Kanter away from a championship :1:
SEC Championship yes! but I just dont see Enes helping them that much! Enes is so great player but to say he will take a freshman loaded team to the championship and win it??
The Private Wrote:Hansbrough made some tuff shots.His attitude was bad also.UK shout his mouth the second half.Jones is the real deal and Knight is getting better.Uk is one player away for the very good.Good luck Uk the rest of the year!

I like the Hansbrough kid! His attitude wasnt "bad" it was just cocky!
And by being that "cocky" he caused the crowd to taunt him and thus he went for 2 points the last 25 mins of the game. Don't go all overboard just because you are hot at the moment, it don't always last.
theVILLE Wrote:I like the Hansbrough kid! His attitude wasnt "bad" it was just cocky!

Yeah but it looks retarded when sucky players are cocky.:igiveup:
I knew Hansbrough couldn't hit like that for an entire game. And in the 2nd half he came out and couldn't throw one in the ocean. And that's when Kentucky took over.
Overrated Wrote:Yeah but it looks retarded when sucky players are cocky.:igiveup:
:lmao::Thumbs:
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Is it me or did Hansbrough act like a first class jerk.

He's definitely Tyler's brother...
Pages: 1 2