Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. Notre Dame 12/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky plays in Louisville against Big East Notre Dame. What do the Irish have that could present a challenge to the Cats?
I think UK matches up well.
ND plays a 3 Guard 2 Forward lineup.

Looking at the schedule....
they're 8-0 with wins against Georgia, Cal, and Wisconsin.

They just recently cracked the top 25.

This should be a good game.
Can their two inside players give the Cats trouble?
If we can out-rebound the Irish, then we win by 10.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:If we can out-rebound the Irish, then we win by 10.

Hope your right.
I have a bad feeling about this game.
Stardust Wrote:Can their two inside players give the Cats trouble?

I don't know.
They don't list anyone on their team as a center but they have a decent amount of size on the squad.
I think UK will get the win. If they don't win I dread seeing all the Calipari bashing.lol
king360 Wrote:I think UK will get the win. If they don't win I dread seeing all the Calipari bashing.lol

It shouldn't be Calipari bashing (and you know how I feel about him) Confusedhh:

I think this team will take longer to find it's groove than last year. I think this group of kids two losses will ultimately be better for them. Now the pressure is off of them to match last years teams performance. Now this team can begin to grow into the team that they can be, not what the fans expected of them.

It's December. I really don't care about the record as much as I do about their performance. If this team can show they can compete consistently, they have a chance to do great in SEC conference play. Right now I do not expect this team to contend for the SEC championship, but it's not because I think they can't. I think this team needs to mature, and as they do that, this team can and will WIN when it counts!
I'll take the Irish by 3.
I'll take the Cats by 5
They need this one
I think the Cats get back to the winning side with this one. UK by 4!
Ugh could be UK by 3.
Could be Irish by 3.

Ill say UK by 3.
If UK doesn't win this one, it could be a very long season for them.
Cats win tonight!
Westside Wrote:If UK doesn't win this one, it could be a very long season for them.

I agree! A lot of young players on this team. Another loss could cause more trouble with this young team. Not saying it is a must win but would really help. They have lost their last 2 games which happens but there has been a lot of time in between these games. Been awhile since they have actually won a game. A win could help the confidence for sure.
Kentucky 70
Notre Dame 63
Hansbrough can not keep hitting shots like this!
Cal needs to teach these guys how to play D
Much better on turnovers tonight.
But the defense is pretty bad yet again.
Thoughts so far....

Ben Hansbrourgh is a dooche. Yea he is a good shooter but dooche none the less. *can't belive that is on the word filter*

Our D needs to show up and get in someone's face.

Offense looks ok. Jones is stepping up and so is Knight.

Jimmy Dykes and the other announce are straight up awful. Dykes has been sucking Ben all night and if Tyler was to show up, his fart box would be tounge punched by Dykes.

Second half UK needs to step the intensity some more and keep driving to the rim.
^ Yes
Biggest ****** I have ever seen on the court and he plays at ND! WTF
Amun-Ra Wrote:Thoughts so far....

Ben Hansbrourgh is a dooche. Yea he is a good shooter but dooche none the less. *can't belive that is on the word filter*

Our D needs to show up and get in someone's face.

Offense looks ok. Jones is stepping up and so is Knight.

Jimmy Dykes and the other announce are straight up awful. Dykes has been sucking Ben all night and if Tyler was to show up, his fart box would be tounge punched by Dykes.

Second half UK needs to step the intensity some more and keep driving to the rim.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree 100%
Good quality win for the Cats.
This was a very solid win for the Cats