Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) Auburn v (2) Oregon 1/10 (BCS National Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Auburn is projected To Win By 6

thoughts?
I hope Auburn kills them./
I don't know enough about Oregon to choose yet, but from watching a little of them Saturday, this team can put points on the board in a hurry. I'll catch all the media build-up to learn enough about them before making my pick
Auburn has the best player in the country, but that don't mean they'll win.

Oregon - 42
Auburn - 38
I think Cam Newton finds a way to win. Have you noticed how hard it is for the SEC to tackle him?
Cam Newton has a big day and Auburn wins BIG.

Oregon is fast and plays in a hurry, but I think the size differential will kill them.

Auburn wins the battle upfront, and the offensive battle as well.

Auburn puts up a lot of points on the best defenses in college football.

Auburn 45
Oregon 20
SEC!! SEC!! SEC!!!

The SEC wins another BCS Title! The #1 ranked Offense gets shut down by the SEC D!

Auburn-38
Oregon-16
High scoring game. Both teams have gave up a ton of points this year. I think Oregon matches up better with Auburn than most people think. They defend spead offenses in the Pac-10 like Auburns, but just not near as physical. I see Auburn prevailing because Cam Newton is head and shoulders the best player in the country and he'll do just enough to ensure an Auburn W.
Auburn 52
Oregon 45
Auburn- 35
Oregon- 28
Auburn 42
Oregon 14
I'm not going to pick a score for this, but I will say this. First I'm excited to see what jersey Oregon will wear for this one I've always been a fan of their jerseys. Now to the game for Aurburn to will they must stay consist through out the game they can't give this Oregon team the lead they gave Bama. Auburn must slow Oregon down they are a very speedy team, and Aurburn needs to contain them in the fourth quarter Oregon seems to get better as the game goes on. On the other side for Oregon to win they need to come out score in bunches quickly, and contain Cam Newton on the run, and eliminate the down field pass that Cam loves to throw off that step. All in all this should be a barn burner.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Oregon 45
Auburn 31
HawksRule Wrote:I'm not going to pick a score for this, but I will say this. First I'm excited to see what jersey Oregon will wear for this one I've always been a fan of their jerseys. Now to the game for Aurburn to will they must stay consist through out the game they can't give this Oregon team the lead they gave Bama. Auburn must slow Oregon down they are a very speedy team, and Aurburn needs to contain them in the fourth quarter Oregon seems to get better as the game goes on. On the other side for Oregon to win they need to come out score in bunches quickly, and contain Cam Newton on the run, and eliminate the down field pass that Cam loves to throw off that step. All in all this should be a barn burner.

Good point. If Auburn gets behind a few scores to Oregon they might not be able to come back like they've done a few times this year.
Auburn wins, 27-20.
Cheering for the SEC schools no matter who they play! Best Conference in America!
Auburn 43
Oregon 40
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Auburn!!!!!

Auburn 45
Oregon 31
HawksRule Wrote:I'm not going to pick a score for this, but I will say this. First I'm excited to see what jersey Oregon will wear for this one I've always been a fan of their jerseys. Now to the game for Aurburn to will they must stay consist through out the game they can't give this Oregon team the lead they gave Bama. Auburn must slow Oregon down they are a very speedy team, and Aurburn needs to contain them in the fourth quarter Oregon seems to get better as the game goes on. On the other side for Oregon to win they need to come out score in bunches quickly, and contain Cam Newton on the run, and eliminate the down field pass that Cam loves to throw off that step. All in all this should be a barn burner.

Stupid phone made me mess up typing that. If someone can fix Auburn and where I wrote for Auburn to will to for Auburn to win.:please:
Would not expect anything less from TidesHoss.... Auburn wins this game because of the best player in America, Cam Newton.. Watched Orgeon on Saturday, a few plays here and there then Orgeon State is in the game, Auburn will make those plays that they could not...
Navajo4life Wrote:Would not expect anything less from TidesHoss.... Auburn wins this game because of the best player in America, Cam Newton.. Watched Orgeon on Saturday, a few plays here and there then Orgeon State is in the game, Auburn will make those plays that they could not...
You shouldnt expect anything less..and if Auburn and Scam Newton win the national championship, you can also expect me to be the sickest man in America, lol..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:You shouldnt expect anything less..and if Auburn and Scam Newton win the national championship, you can also expect me to be the sickest man in America, lol..

lol
CAM NEWTON TAKES CARE OF BUISNESS!!! auburn wins 48-38
Auburm will prove why the sec is by far the best conference in all of football. Auburn just has too much pure football talent for the Ducks.

Auburn-37
Ducks-27
Navajo4life Wrote:Would not expect anything less from TidesHoss.... Auburn wins this game because of the best player in America, Cam Newton.. Watched Orgeon on Saturday, a few plays here and there then Orgeon State is in the game, Auburn will make those plays that they could not...

Both teams are like that. Both start out slow alot of the time. It's just a great match-up, I can't wait. Going to be one of the best National Championships ever in my opinion.
Tigers by 14
Pretty sure Auburn put up 20+ points in the first quarter the other night? I think they beat the Ducks rather easy and prove why the SEC is the most dominate conference in the league.
Going to take oregon in this one by 3
I usually pull for the SEC, but this time I think I'm going for the Ducks. The whole Cam Newton thing has kind of turned me against Oregon.
know1 Wrote:I usually pull for the SEC, but this time I think I'm going for the Ducks. The whole Cam Newton thing has kind of turned me against Oregon.

You mean Auburn?
Auburn in a high scoring game..
Pages: 1 2