Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Auburn 56 South Carolina 17 (SEC Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Newton finishes the game with 335 passing yards 4 Touchdowns 73 rushing yards and 2 touchdowns as the Tigers punch their ticket to the National Championship game.
I didn't expect Auburn to score this much by this shows just how much they have improved since the beginning of the season and I don't see anyone keeping them from being the National Champions!!
Congrats Auburn.

Take that Steve Spurrier Big Grin/
Like it or not Cam Newton is a beast and he's gonna lead Auburn to a National championship
I don't remember the Heisman winner being as clear as it has been this year.
Regardless of a questionable eligibility...Cam Newton has literally dominated college football this year. I love watching him play and I hope they win the title.
^ your avatar is awesome.
^Thanks! Came across it about a month ago and figured it was perfect for this site. lol
Eligibility has nothing to do with this kids ability to play football.
He is heads and shoulders above the rest of this country.

So glad to see Auburn going to the national championship.
First ever meeting between the two schools will be a national championship game.

BTW Sorry non bcs schools, TCU, Boise maybe next year guys......NOT you all suck, go home :biggrin:
Cam Newton is the best player in college football. I as a fan of college football am happy to see him play in the National Championship!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Eligibility has nothing to do with this kids ability to play football.
He is heads and shoulders above the rest of this country.

So glad to see Auburn going to the national championship.
First ever meeting between the two schools will be a national championship game.

BTW Sorry non bcs schools, TCU, Boise maybe next year guys......NOT you all suck, go home :biggrin:

Really cannot believe you just said Boise St. sucks after they beat Utah St. for the wac champ. :rockon: :lmao:
^ LOL :Thumbs:
king360 Wrote:Really cannot believe you just said Boise St. sucks after they beat Utah St. for the wac champ. :rockon: :lmao:

LOL, it was a nailbiter, there strength of schedule is unbelievable, i dont know how they stand to do it every year.:lmao:

I would like to put all the Boise players and fans in a cage with SEC guy and watch him beat them all down, id say hed leave them all hurt lol,

Boise Football=FuFu Cakeboy Football
CAM newton is by far the best player! and Auburn is goign to beat Oregon! enough said
It's Great to be an Auburn Tiger, this is very deserved by this team, especially after being neglected in 2004... Auburn will beat Orgeon and win a National Championship after Cam wins the Heisman Trophy
Auburn+Cam Newton= To Good!

Hopefully They Can Bring The SEC Another National Championship!