Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whats Wrong With KY?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tell me what you think the reason we arent winning is...
Before i start i am a catfan through and through so dont think i dislike them, i just am very frustrated with them at this point in time. It starts with bad recruiting. Then our boys can't score. Whenever you cant get 20 points in one half of college hoops something is wrong. We don't really have a go to guy when we need someone to hit a big shot. Rondo has showed me nothing this year. Morris has played ok the games he has been back but with what he has showed i see why he didnt get drafted. Sparks shouldnt even see the floor, I had rather see any one on the team than him. Woo and Shagari should have never been apart of the UK team. As of late i think UK's best player is none other than Ravi Moss. He was a walk on and shows more heart than anyone on the team. Until Tubby can get his boys straightened out they won't win another game.
"ACE" Wrote:Before i start i am a catfan through and through so dont think i dislike them, i just am very frustrated with them at this point in time. It starts with bad recruiting. Then our boys can't score. Whenever you cant get 20 points in one half of college hoops something is wrong. We don't really have a go to guy when we need someone to hit a big shot. Rondo has showed me nothing this year. Morris has played ok the games he has been back but with what he has showed i see why he didnt get drafted. Sparks shouldnt even see the floor, I had rather see any one on the team than him. Woo and Shagari should have never been apart of the UK team. As of late i think UK's best player is none other than Ravi Moss. He was a walk on and shows more heart than anyone on the team. Until Tubby can get his boys straightened out they won't win another game.
that about sums it up good post
tubby
i hope they get a new coach
I think Tubby is a decent coach, he just doesnt have the talent to work with. He proved with good talent he has succes with the 98 team. Sure Pitino got the team in there and got them together, but Tubby led them to their championship. If the Cats can start back getting recruits like they did when Slick Rick was there then they will be ok. If not then they can get the best coach in the nation and aren't going to have the succes like us cat fans are hoping for.