Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UCLA Gets Cheated!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?categoryId...id=5877762

You got to be kidding me on this foul.
That may have been the worst call I have seen in a long while.
pitiful.
certainly questionable
Really bad call
I've seen worse....
but I wouldn't have called it lol
I was watching this game and went to bed. To bad it won't show the clip from the computer I'm at.
^It shows it on mine....
you should be able to see it too lol
After watching the clip, I don't think it was that bad of a call.
Either way, I think KU woulda ended up with the win.

Yea it is questionable.
zaga_fan Wrote:I've seen worse....
but I wouldn't have called it lol

You don't call anything, Zaga. lol. I do think it was a bad call though. No way should the ref have blown the whistle. Let the game play out in OT and don't let the game be decided on Free Throws with 0.7 seconds left.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:You don't call anything, Zaga. lol. I do think it was a bad call though. No way should the ref have blown the whistle. Let the game play out in OT and don't let the game be decided on Free Throws with 0.7 seconds left.

that's how the Estill/Powell Game Was last year over in Stanton, Ref called a B.S Call at the end of the Game and let powell shoot free throws.

but back to the thread it was a bad call IMO
Strikeout King Wrote:that's how the Estill/Powell Game Was last year over in Stanton, Ref called a B.S Call at the end of the Game and let powell shoot free throws.

but back to the thread it was a bad call IMO

Same with Perry/Knott 14th Region Championship.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:You don't call anything, Zaga. lol. I do think it was a bad call though. No way should the ref have blown the whistle. Let the game play out in OT and don't let the game be decided on Free Throws with 0.7 seconds left.

Gimme a break, colonel.
Until you start to ref you don't understand how hard it is to make the calls lol
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Same with Perry/Knott 14th Region Championship.

:ChairHit:
Clearly no foul there.
I hate KU.
Clearly shows that refs choose the outcome.
If the same thing happens in the middle of the game....
a guy runs down the court....
jumps in between 2 defenders....
ends up putting up a shot and falls down with the ball goig nowhere near the rim...

There are a lot of refs that would bail him out.

I wouldn't dare call that at the end of the game.

but some obviously would lol
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Clearly shows that refs choose the outcome.

Nope, that would be the players. Sure it was a missed call but UCLA had plenty of chances to win that game.
I saw the play and I def disagree with the call. Kansas got a favorable call at home, nothing unlike UK at times.
But what I do know is that almost every analyst on ESPN said that it wasn't a foul and almost all said it should't been called.
Aslan Wrote:Nope, that would be the players. Sure it was a missed call but UCLA had plenty of chances to win that game.

Typical response from the guys who roots for the team that gets all the calls..
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Typical response from the guys who roots for the team that gets all the calls..

I respect you and your opinion, but well never agree on this. The players are the only ones that decide games.
Aslan Wrote:I respect you and your opinion, but well never agree on this. The players are the only ones that decide games.

How can u say that after this? The ref clearly decided the outcome of the game.
Aslan come on. You have never watched a game where the official made a call that affected the outcome directly? I know better. ESPN shows at least two examples every year.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Aslan come on. You have never watched a game where the official made a call that affected the outcome directly? I know better. ESPN shows at least two examples every year.

Human error is part of the game. Officials can't get them all right. The outcomes are never predetermined by the officials like wildcat23 has insisted in the past.
Aslan Wrote:Human error is part of the game. Officials can't get them all right. The outcomes are never predetermined by the officials like wildcat23 has insisted in the past.
Ok I took your comment another way. But a friend of mine has always said that if money can be bet on it then it can be fixed.