Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cam Newton cleared to play...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
according to espn, but his father supposedly shopped him to various schools.

its on their front page.
His heisman voting just went up to about 99.9999%
Good for him. If he had no knowledge of his father's action.
johnnyt Wrote:according to espn, but his father supposedly shopped him to various schools.

its on their front page.

So it has to be true:biggrin:
And your Heisman goes to ... Cam Newton.
Stardust Wrote:So it has to be true:biggrin:

hehe i said it was on their front page so people could find it. i know on bgr you cant post links from some sites.
Yoohoo.
I think I'm going to file an appeal.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Good for him. If he had no knowledge of his father's action.

Yea IF, but that would be awfully hard for the dad to hide that from the kid.. im sayin they werew wrong but im just sayin it would be hard
sabo Wrote:Yea IF, but that would be awfully hard for the dad to hide that from the kid.. im sayin they werew wrong but im just sayin it would be hard

My son has no clue what I do!
Stardust Wrote:My son has no clue what I do!

Did you take that picture at Peecox in Erlanger. LOL.
^ Good lord, how do you know where that place is - LOL, or may I don't want to know.
Stardust Wrote:My son has no clue what I do!

None of the three of my boys know everything that I do and it's probably for the best for them anyway.:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:^ Good lord, how do you know where that place is - LOL, or may I don't want to know.

You would be surprised. My work takes me to all over the state and I am in the Northern Kentucky area on the average of twice a month. Will be there the week before Christmas.