Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who thinks Gonzaga Should be put in a different Confrence?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My self i think they should, they have a tough NON confrence schedule, but the rest of the year is a breeze after it. so what do you all think?
their conference sucks is there ne team in taht conference worth watching
Gonzaga is by the far the best team in the West Coast Conference. I think that's partially the reason they don't do so good come the NCAA Tournament. Yes, they do well agianst their tough non-conference opponents, but January through mid-March is nothing but cupcakes, and by the time the NCAA Tourney starts, it will have been a good 3-3 and a half months since the last tough opponent. If they played in a better conference, they would be more prepared for the NCAA Tournament, IMO.
Yeah, i think they should be moved into like, Pac 10 or so.
put em in the pac 10 or big 12
"TE#82" Wrote:put em in the pac 10 or big 12

:thumb:
The Pac 10 would be the only viable option....

Penn St. moved into the Big Ten in the early 90's, so it's not out of the question, however Gonzaga doesn't play football, so that would complicate scheduling.

I'm a huge Gonzaga fan, and while they would benefit $$$ and publicity wise, I dont see it happening.....
I also think they should be moved to a better conference.
"FreakNasty" Wrote:The Pac 10 would be the only viable option....

Penn St. moved into the Big Ten in the early 90's, so it's not out of the question, however Gonzaga doesn't play football, so that would complicate scheduling.

I'm a huge Gonzaga fan, and while they would benefit $$$ and publicity wise, I dont see it happening.....

i said big 12 big guy not big 10
"TE#82" Wrote:i said big 12 big guy not big 10

Who said I said anything about you? I simply made an argument, I wasn't referring to you...

Gonzaga would be the the western-most member of the Big 12 by over 700 miles, I dont think the Texas schools would like road trip too much. The Pac 10 is the only other option, and I dont see it happening soon.
Pac 10